Dental Logic Truro Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dental Logic Truro
Read Dental Logic Truro Reviews

About Dental Logic Truro:

Dental Logic Truro offers a different and fresh approach to dentistry using the latest technology. We specialise in cosmetic dentistry including dental implants, veneers, Invisalign and other teeth straightening options and smile makeovers.

+44 01872 306622

info@dentallogictruro.co.uk

5 Castle StreetTruroCornwall

Tell us how Dental Logic Truro made you happy
Amazing service, friendly and happy and very helpful staff. It was all made so easy to. Would highly recommend!
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your lovely review, it means a lot to the whole team.
I travel from bristol so must be the best.
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your lovely comment.
Receptionist was welcoming and relaxed. Chris was reasuring when i felt nervous. Good experience as always.
(Denta Logic) -
We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking taking the time to let us know how we did.
Great service
(Denta Logic) -
Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!
Very good appointment
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did.
Painless and great result. Very happy with my implant and bridge. No more gaps 😀
(Denta Logic) -
We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We look forward to your next visit! Take care.
Everyone at Dental Logic is so lovely and friendly and have really made my Invisalign experience and general check ups a pleasurable experience. As someone who is a bit nervous of coming to the dentis this is a really big thing for me! Thank you! See you in six months!!
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for such a great review. We're so happy you had a great experience. Thank you again, see you on your next visit!
Everything was done very quickly and very well. I feel like a new person!
(Denta Logic) -
We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!
Amazing friendly staff
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your praise and kind comments about our team. We hope to see you soon!
Had a great experience at logic, very helpful and friendly and was so greatful to these guys for fitting me in..... no pain. Would reccommend
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your lovely review, it means a lot to the whole team.
Great staff, no pain, just an all around fantastic experience!
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to leave a lovely review. We look forward to your next visit with us!
Very helpfull and understanding, giving clear method statements
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We look forward to your next visit!
Everyone was very kind and friendly, always catered to my needs snd answered every question. I am quite shy and dont usually feel comfortable asking questions or really speaking but with this team i felt at home
(Denta Logic) -
That is amazing to hear. Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to leave a lovely review.
I now have a more confident smile, thanks to this amazing team. Professional and kind service. I would highly recomend
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you for such a great review about Dental Logic. We're so happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience. Thank you again!
That's amazing to hear. Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to leave a lovely review.
Friendly service , welcoming , changed my life
(Denta Logic) -
We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience. We look forward to your next visit with us!
Every visit is pleasent. Not just the staff but the environment is relaxing ( and very clean) too
(Denta Logic) -
Thank you so much for your lovely review, it means a lot to the whole team.
Thank you for a wonderful experience!
(Denta Logic) -
Teeth much cleaner, good advice
(Denta Logic) -
We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us. We look forward to your next visit!
any thing in dealing with the public if offing a service requires excellent customer service and you are :-)
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, it means a lot to us. We strive for 100% satisfaction and it is great to see you have such a positive experience with us!
Friendly and respectful. Whilst educating.
Dental Logic Truro is rated 4.90 based on 42 reviews