Dental Implant Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dental Implant Group
Read Dental Implant Group  Reviews
Really friendly staff, approachable and explained each process so I'd understand and know what to expect.
Staff is polite and friendly. Professionalism and honesty of the specialist made me feel I have chosen the best choice to have a dental care here.
Dr.Vekariais excellent and takes a real interest in my long term dental care
I was extremely nervous but the Dr.Vekariaand the assistant were really nice and kind. I would 100% recommend this service to people who are scared going to the dentist.
I am usually a very nervous patient but was made to feel welcome and relaxed as soon as I got to the top of the stairs on my very first visit. I actually enjoy going to the dentist now which I never thought possible! Thank all the dentists and nurses in Dental Implant Group
Very happy with end result all staff were amazing
I found the whole experience very friendly and professional. I am very pleased with the results, my teeth are better than expected. I would not hesitate to recommend Dental Implant Group to friends and family.
Very very happy with the team at Dental Implant Group and especially Dr.Vekaria! I have a lot of work done by this gentleman and everything was just perfect. Thanks again to all the team.
So far so good, staff are friendly and approachable, everything is discussed and all of your options explained in detail. Appointments are easy to come by and are arranged around my work rather than during it. Treatment is first class and I highly recommend them
I am happy with the outcome of the procedures I had. The staff always had a smile and they were welcoming. I can't fault the end product, overall I'm very happy.
I was recommended to Dental Implant Group by a friend at work. Her teeth were amazing and I wanted the same result! They did not fail to wow me! Big thanks to Dr.Vekaria and all the staff
My father recently had some dental implants put in place by Dr Vekaria and his team at the clinic. The level of service, information provided and general professionalism impressed from start to finish.
I visited Dental Implant Group today and I think the premise is amazing, so welcoming and clean! A fab place!
Friendly and experienced staff with close attention to detail
Very welcoming place, implant procedure expertly carried out. I can now eat normally again.
I am very impressed with the professionalism of the clinic, lovely, friendly staff. I would definitely recommend
I doubt that there is anywhere you could get anywhere better than this. Everyone is so kind and considerate. I have had a lot of work done that was none too comfortable, but everything was done to make it easier and with kind understanding. They are wonderful.
I am very impressed by the quality of the treatments and by the fact that there is no need for waiting a long time for an appointment
Good service i m very happy with there Dental service :)
Good service i m very happy with there Dental service :)
Dental Implant Group is rated 5.00 based on 42 reviews