Dental Implant Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dental Implant Group
"Great staff, professional have already recommended the practice to a few people who commented on my implant"
"I can’t tell you how happy I am with my results. I now have a smile worth smiling for. All the team are friendly and go out of their way to help. They put you at ease. Dr Vekaria talked through every aspect of my treatment and gave me plenty of options. I would definitely recommend this practice. Yes sometimes they run late but it’s all worth waiting for. On the plus side you get to have a good chat with the reception team. Thank you for my perfect smile 😊"
"The service is efficient and treatment has been straightforward and without issues/problems. Staff at the desk are always friendly and helpful."
"The practice is efficiently run and staff are helpful."
"Staff are welcoming and helpful. The practice is clean Staff are always happy to answer questions and make you feel comfortable."
"Friendly and helpful staff, have made me feel comfortable even though somewhat nervous about dentists & had not been for a while."
"I was able to get an appointment quickly, and the service I received was competent, efficient and professional. My treatment options and the associated costs were explained to me clearly."
"Doctor Vekaria was very knowledgeable."
"Booking an appointment was quick and easy, location of a clinic is conveniently close to Victoria tube station and the overall experience was good. Doctor was nice and helpful, made me feel comfortable."
"Very good care for many years. Clean modern and latest technology."
"The receptionists seemed professional, it was a pleasant environment to wait in, the dentist was very helpful and friendly and answered all my questions thoroughly and provided me with many options."
"First impression at reception due to customer service and dentist rapport during treatment was fantastic."
"I have always been treated with a professional and polite manner, for all of the treatment I have had at the surgery."
"The team behind the desk today were extremely helpful and tried their best to find me an appointment with short notice. Shazia was very knowledgeable about procedures and treatment and gave great advice over the phone. My dentist was very friendly, approachable and knowledgeable. I Would definitely recommend this practice to others for these reasons."
"Very Friendly and lovely dentist and nurse, felt comfortable and like I could really understand what they were saying."
"I had complete satisfaction of the treatment provided to me. Was explained thoroughly what was involved in my treatment procedure by a very efficient and friendly senior Dentist of vast experience for several years."
"Very friendly and professional practice, from the medical team to reception. A great experience so far."
"The dental consultation was great, very nice and explained everything. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful."
"Staff are friendly and knowledgeable - location is excellent"
"Really friendly staff, approachable and explained each process so I'd understand and know what to expect."
Dental Implant Group is rated 5.00 based on 39 reviews