Denny & Sons Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Denny & Sons

About Denny & Sons: A family run business with roots going back to 1763, based in the handsome market town of Harleston, Norfolk.

www.dennyandsons.co.uk

sales@dennyandsons.co.uk

How would you rate Denny & Sons?

811 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
good service and quick delivery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Denny & Sons in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"good service and quick delivery"
"Excellent service. Phoned to request purchase delivery be expedited in order to arrive in time for Xmas. The member of staff I spoke to was incredibly helpful, friendly + sorted this request out swiftly. The item arrived in perfect time so v happy"
"Amazing service. Delivery was quick and reasonably priced, and items packaged well. Very impressed. Thank you Denny & Sons"
"Excellent service and communication!"
Mrs Wendy S
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery even though it was just before Christmas . But driver of delivery van wouldn't leave it without signature . I rang to arrange new date and asked if they would deliver to a neighbour. Although they said yes they didn't try our neighbours so we still ended up driving a long way to the depot!"
"speedy delivery"
"I ordered a non stick casserole for someone in our family and it was delivered safely as requested"
"Having the tight item in stock at a competitive price"
"Good value products & great service"
"Found this company online as I wanted a specific colour as a gift. I rang to check availability and was told the product would be boxed and despatched within a couple of days. It arrived promptly well packaged and the price I paid was really good. I will definitely use Denny's again the lady I spoke with was charming and helpful. Excellent customer service."
"Offered the best price on the items I was looking for"
"Easy to use website, product dispatched within specified timeframe and was very well packaged. Am really pleased with my purchase."
"Delivered securely on time but importantly when forecast - product was cheaper than competitive sites so pleased with purchase as was a long standing want of my wife"
"Excellent Service"
"Speedy service and delivery,well packaged and in perfect condition. We will definitly use them again."
"Fantastic service at a great price"
"Pleasant helpful staff. Quick delivery"
Margaret A
Verified Buyer
"I made an error on the size of the sieve - you now only allowed me to keep the incorrect item free of charge but you sent me the correct item very quickly so very many thanks - Truly service over and above that which I expected - Very many thanks"
"easy website very prompt delivery"
"Communication was excellent! Customer service was excellent! A pleasure to do business with! What more can I say!"
Denny & Sons is rated 4.87 based on 811 reviews