Denelli Italia Reviews

05AM
5AM

Tell us how Denelli Italia made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Everything was fully explained to us about our purchase, great info about products, kept informed of delivery process This is our third large purchase over the years and we have never been disappointed, so I would highly recommended your company to everyone."
Are you Denelli Italia? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"great company, needed a Saturday delivery at late notice was not a problem they fitted me in. It really takes out the stress of buying a sofa. Would happily recommend Denelli Italia and I will definitely use them again!"
"We have purchased a number of items of furniture from Denelli Italia and have found them to an excellent company to deal with. They are extremely efficient with queries and the lead times were always as quoted when we placed the order."
"Vejay from Denelli is fantastic, knowledgable and genuine. I had a great experience (both pre and post sale) and for bespoke furniture the design and quality of the product is brilliant and really good value."
"I stumbled across Denelli online whilst looking for furniture, found something I liked on the website and decided to go to Milton Keynes to have a look. I decided I would purchase. The furniture has now arrived and I'm really happy with it. Delivery guys were great too, really friendly and really careful with setting up the furniture and taking care in my house. So very glad I found Denelli online and have already recommended them to friends and would definitely use again. Thank you!"
"We purchased a sofa from Denelli which has just arrived. We are very pleased with the sofa on the whole and it is extremely comfortable. There are a couple of minor issues with marks on the fabric however, Denelli have responded promptly and are being helpful in regards to this matter. Would recommend.."
"Huge selection of quality sofas. Veejay was friendly and helpful which made the whole experience enjoyable. Very pleased with my purchase. Would highly recommend."
"After looking everywhere for 6 months to find the perfect modern corner sofa for our new house, we finally found Denelli Italia. They had a great size showroom with lots of choice sofas on display. First Class service throughout, from placing the order through to delivery. We Will definitely be going back to Denelli to buy our Bedroom set and a few other things for our house. Well done Denelli from one very satisfied customer"
"Denelli Italia right from the get go were very helpful with assisting us in the process of selecting our new sofas.The sending of a sample piece of the hide in the colour we had chosen helped us to be sure we had selected the right colour.The delivery date was that which we agreed and when the two guys turned up at our house they were extremely helpful in putting the sofas in our selected place.Great service certainly we would recommend Denelli Italia to anyone. Steve was especially helpful. A*"
"Bit of Fake Leather! Bought an Alonzo ‘Leather’ sofa and after 6 yrs of use, the truth has come out. The sofas they sell are not completely leather!!! I am still happy with the comfort and rigidity of the sofa even now, but they use artificial leather mostly. The seat, back and arm rests are genuine leather but the rest is not which means around half of the material used is rexine or faux leather. I’v had the layer peeling off from the 6th year onwards and it looks really bad. Life of genuine leather sofa is much more and this is wrong to sell fake stuff in the name and price of Leather!!! You are better of purchasing from the high street brands, they won't do this and might be cheaper as well. I am happy to provide pictures and original receipts if required!!!"
"Great product with great service, really happy with my purchase"
"We have just received delivery of our stunning corner sofa and dining set. Over the moon. Vijay was very helpful and advised on finishes. He is very knowledgeable about the products. We never felt pushed at any stage of the buying process, fantastic service from start to finish. The delivery team were excellent and took great care setting up the products. We will definitely be returning for our bedroom furniture."
"Received our Jeremy fabric sofa this morning. Uber happy Denelli. Beautiful quality and love the feel. Husband very happy! Delivery team amazing. Especially Dragos! Highly recommended."
"I have bought lots of products from this company and have never been disappointed. The prices are very affordable for the high quality of the products and the designs are so different and wonderful. That's why I love Denali as they always have excellent service."
"Just recieved my new table from Denelli and I absolutely love it. From the moment we walked into their showroom to getting the item delivered it was breath of fresh air. My partner was a little unsure as Denelli didnt have the table on display, but they showed us the product finishes and loads of pictures. I would definately reccommend!"
"Great service and different varieties of sofas. Good value for money to for the quality. Must take a look at the show room. we spend 4000 pounds ,"
"I was not sure about buying a sofa through internet but after visiting the showroom we could see that the sofas were very good quality and expensive looking. We just had a delivery and love the sofa. Very good service"
"After visiting the Denelli showroom in Milton Keynes we bought several Cattelan products to furnish our living room and a sofa. Our experience was great from the beginning and we were very pleased when the products arrived. Delivery men were very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Denelli to family and friends."
"Vishal from Denelli had been very helpful and gave me the best possible advice and options for buying the italian furniture. He kept me up to date with the progress once I ordered furniture and delivered the best quality furniture for me. I would definitely advise Denelli for buying italian furniture."
"Bought what should be a beautiful monte Carlo coffee table to go with the rest of our set purchased elsewhere. When it arrived there is a very visible line which stands out like a sore thumb right down the middle of the table and looks horrible in comparison to the other furniture. Not happy with denelli italias response of tough luck really. Would not use again and would not recommend!"
Denelli Italia is rated 4.45 based on 22 reviews