Denelli Italia Reviews

7PM
7PM

Tell us how Denelli Italia made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"After having a bad product from another company I decided to see what Denelli Products were like, and I haven't looked back since. The quality of my sofa is extremely good and the guarantee they put on their products are fantastic too."
Are you Denelli Italia? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"First class service from the moment we entered the store to the store. This is the 4th suite we have bought over the years and the service and experience. I've been recommending the store. I'll definitely be back. Thank you again"
"We were left alone with a salesperson to look around and was very happy with what we picked and was given all the information we asked was very helpful, never felt rushed at all. Denelli-Italia have a great choice of furniture and a reasonable price. The shop assistants are helpful and knowledgeable, that`s the reason I would definitely recommend Denelli-Italia."
"We had an incredible pleasure to visit Denelli-Italia. We were met with great service and really good advice. This is the first time I bought from Denalli- Italia everything so easy, would recommend it."
"Beginning from the process of viewing to choosing to delivery and fitting, the whole experience was awesome. Denelli Italia never fails with quality of the product and customer service. I would like to recommend Denelli Italia for the next furniture purchase."
"I’ve shopped at Denelli-Italia now for a couple of times. Feel welcomed when I’ve walked in, sales advisor was helpful and encouraged me about what to buy and what was the best option. We were approached by lovely staff who voiced their own opinions and ideas to help my family and I make the best decision."
"My experience at Denelli-Italia was very good. From selection to delivery everything was just top of the notch. Variety of products and choices, great prices, no pushy salesman. I highly recommend Denelli-Italia to everyone out there."
"Everything was fully explained to us about our purchase, great info about products, kept informed of delivery process This is our third large purchase over the years and we have never been disappointed, so I would highly recommended your company to everyone."
"great company, needed a Saturday delivery at late notice was not a problem they fitted me in. It really takes out the stress of buying a sofa. Would happily recommend Denelli Italia and I will definitely use them again!"
"We have purchased a number of items of furniture from Denelli Italia and have found them to an excellent company to deal with. They are extremely efficient with queries and the lead times were always as quoted when we placed the order."
"Vejay from Denelli is fantastic, knowledgable and genuine. I had a great experience (both pre and post sale) and for bespoke furniture the design and quality of the product is brilliant and really good value."
"I stumbled across Denelli online whilst looking for furniture, found something I liked on the website and decided to go to Milton Keynes to have a look. I decided I would purchase. The furniture has now arrived and I'm really happy with it. Delivery guys were great too, really friendly and really careful with setting up the furniture and taking care in my house. So very glad I found Denelli online and have already recommended them to friends and would definitely use again. Thank you!"
"We purchased a sofa from Denelli which has just arrived. We are very pleased with the sofa on the whole and it is extremely comfortable. There are a couple of minor issues with marks on the fabric however, Denelli have responded promptly and are being helpful in regards to this matter. Would recommend.."
"Huge selection of quality sofas. Veejay was friendly and helpful which made the whole experience enjoyable. Very pleased with my purchase. Would highly recommend."
"Bit of Fake Leather! Bought an Alonzo ‘Leather’ sofa and after 6 yrs of use, the truth has come out. The sofas they sell are not completely leather!!! I am still happy with the comfort and rigidity of the sofa even now, but they use artificial leather mostly. The seat, back and arm rests are genuine leather but the rest is not which means around half of the material used is rexine or faux leather. I’v had the layer peeling off from the 6th year onwards and it looks really bad. Life of genuine leather sofa is much more and this is wrong to sell fake stuff in the name and price of Leather!!! You are better of purchasing from the high street brands, they won't do this and might be cheaper as well. I am happy to provide pictures and original receipts if required!!!"
"I have bought lots of products from this company and have never been disappointed. The prices are very affordable for the high quality of the products and the designs are so different and wonderful. That's why I love Denali as they always have excellent service."
"Just recieved my new table from Denelli and I absolutely love it. From the moment we walked into their showroom to getting the item delivered it was breath of fresh air. My partner was a little unsure as Denelli didnt have the table on display, but they showed us the product finishes and loads of pictures. I would definately reccommend!"
"Great service and different varieties of sofas. Good value for money to for the quality. Must take a look at the show room. we spend 4000 pounds ,"
"I was not sure about buying a sofa through internet but after visiting the showroom we could see that the sofas were very good quality and expensive looking. We just had a delivery and love the sofa. Very good service"
Denelli Italia is rated 4.52 based on 25 reviews