Denelli Italia Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Denelli Italia

How would you rate Denelli Italia ?

"Bought what should be a beautiful monte Carlo coffee table to go with the rest of our set purchased elsewhere. When it arrived there is a very visible line which stands out like a sore thumb right down the middle of the table and looks horrible in comparison to the other furniture. Not happy with denelli italias response of tough luck really. Would not use again and would not recommend!"
"I am extremely happy with my delivery for the both the carpets and the dining table. Thank you"
Mukesh Chauhan
"I bought Marshmellow sofa early this year. On the website it shows Italian leather so I assumed it was made in Italy with Italian leather but when I got the delivery I could see it was not Italian quality. The sofa and the leather is of very poor quality. When I rang to complain I was told that the sofa was made in China and NOT Italy. I was told though it was made in China the leather was Italian. I did not understand that. I do not think any of the products they sell are made in Italy. Please ask the question "where is the product made" and do not assume like I did as you will b disappointed."
Denelli Italia is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews