Denelli Italia Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Denelli Italia

How would you rate Denelli Italia?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mukesh Chauhan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Denelli Italia in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mukesh Chauhan
"I bought Marshmellow sofa early this year. On the website it shows Italian leather so I assumed it was made in Italy with Italian leather but when I got the delivery I could see it was not Italian quality. The sofa and the leather is of very poor quality. When I rang to complain I was told that the sofa was made in China and NOT Italy. I was told though it was made in China the leather was Italian. I did not understand that. I do not think any of the products they sell are made in Italy. Please ask the question "where is the product made" and do not assume like I did as you will b disappointed."
Denelli Italia is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews