Denelli Italia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Denelli Italia
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Denelli Italia made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My Chair arrived at my house on 4th week after I placed my order. Overall excellent service from start to end. We love our new Chair and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Denelli Italia. Thank you
Salesman very easy to deal with, no overselling talk! Felt no pressure to buy. Good service and helpful information given when choosing the right sofa. Overall very happy, highly recommended
I would not hesitate to recommend Denelli Italia to my all friends and colleagues. Denelli Italia is the best furniture store around. The staff are very helpful and efficient. Excellent service.
Great service in store, they stated it would be 4 weeks for delivery but our sofa was ready and delivered in 2! Would buy from Denelli Italia again.
Perfect from start to finish, very good saleswomen explained everything clearly and gave us time to make a decision. Plus entertained our daughter while we could make a decision. Kept up to date with the delivery date. The sofa is perfect and is what we wanted. The quality is very good and can not say anything more than thank you.
The staff were knowledgeable and listened to us. Furniture was delivered on time with a specific time slot. A very positive experience which I would recommend to anyone!
Really happy with the service we get from Denelli Italia every time. They weren't pushing us to make a decision but helped us to ensure that we made the right decision.
A very pleasant in store experience, no hard sale, just listened to what I was looking for, and offered exactly that. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Excellent customer service with lots of furniture to choose from. Excellent prices and offers. It was an easy sofa buying process and would visit again!
Excellent hassle free experience, friendly knowledgeable and with all the help and assistance we needed without any pressure. I am very happy with my experience and purchase.
I really did my research about what type of furniture I desired, color, fabric, styles, etc then looked at various shops to find the best deal. Denelli Italia gave me exactly what I wanted. The salesperson was friendly and knowledgeable and good to deal with. Highly recommended!
Service has been excellent from the time we walked into the store to awaiting delivery on my furniture and have been kept up to date with my order. I recommend Denelli Italia because the staff is very helpful we did not feel pressured.
This is my second sofa from Denelli Italia, Attentive staff left us to choose without being interrupted. Accurate information is given very happy with the service I received. Highly recommended.
The whole experience has been a pleasure and we look forward to receiving the delivery of our new furniture. I would highly recommend Denelli Italia to anyone looking to buy furniture.
Great products at a great price. The salesman was really helpful and explained all the available options for us. The lead time was also a lot quicker than anticipated. Highly recommend purchasing from Denelli Italia 😄
The members of the staff were very knowledgeable about the furniture we bought and helped me and my wife to make the various decisions we needed to make.
Excellent service. Extremely friendly staff with excellent knowledge, They were well informed and answered every question I had. We were very happy with our in-store experience at Denelli Italia and would recommend to friends and family.
After a visit to the showroom, we bought a cream leather corner sofa and stool in 2013. Delivery etc all went to plan and we were delighted with the quality, colour and design. In 2018, near the end of the guarantee period, we noticed rapid deterioration of the non-leather areas in 1/2 of the settee. We contacted Denelli& found AJAY to be most helpful. After a number of visits by Homeserve (paid for by Denelli) we agreed that all the affected covers needed to be replaced. AJ was brilliant. He agreed to share the cost of the replacements & he even arranged at his expense, for the covers to be entirely of leather. Nearly 7 years later we now have a sofa which looks brand new. Despite the assertions of a previous reviewer this is a genuine review even though I rarely write these, I am doing so on this occasion to mark the outstanding service we have received. We heartily recommend both the items we have bought and the service we have received from Denelli & AJAY in particular. Thank you.
Personally, my experience was really great very relaxed with lots to choose from. Excellent service nothing was too much trouble, very professional would recommend to anyone, well done.
Very helpful and friendly staff. Good quality furniture reasonably priced! Delivery was on time. Highly recommend!
Denelli Italia is rated 4.64 based on 56 reviews