Denelli Italia Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Denelli Italia
Telephone

How would you rate Denelli Italia ?

"I have bought lots of products from this company and have never been disappointed. The prices are very affordable for the high quality of the products and the designs are so different and wonderful. That's why I love Denali as they always have excellent service."
"Just recieved my new table from Denelli and I absolutely love it. From the moment we walked into their showroom to getting the item delivered it was breath of fresh air. My partner was a little unsure as Denelli didnt have the table on display, but they showed us the product finishes and loads of pictures. I would definately reccommend!"
"Great service and different varieties of sofas. Good value for money to for the quality. Must take a look at the show room. we spend 4000 pounds ,"
"I was not sure about buying a sofa through internet but after visiting the showroom we could see that the sofas were very good quality and expensive looking. We just had a delivery and love the sofa. Very good service"
"After visiting the Denelli showroom in Milton Keynes we bought several Cattelan products to furnish our living room and a sofa. Our experience was great from the beginning and we were very pleased when the products arrived. Delivery men were very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Denelli to family and friends."
"Vishal from Denelli had been very helpful and gave me the best possible advice and options for buying the italian furniture. He kept me up to date with the progress once I ordered furniture and delivered the best quality furniture for me. I would definitely advise Denelli for buying italian furniture."
"Bought what should be a beautiful monte Carlo coffee table to go with the rest of our set purchased elsewhere. When it arrived there is a very visible line which stands out like a sore thumb right down the middle of the table and looks horrible in comparison to the other furniture. Not happy with denelli italias response of tough luck really. Would not use again and would not recommend!"
"I am extremely happy with my delivery for the both the carpets and the dining table. Thank you"
"I bought Marshmellow sofa early this year. On the website it shows Italian leather so I assumed it was made in Italy with Italian leather but when I got the delivery I could see it was not Italian quality. The sofa and the leather is of very poor quality. When I rang to complain I was told that the sofa was made in China and NOT Italy. I was told though it was made in China the leather was Italian. I did not understand that. I do not think any of the products they sell are made in Italy. Please ask the question "where is the product made" and do not assume like I did as you will b disappointed."
Denelli Italia is rated 4.11 based on 9 reviews