Demon Tweeks Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Demon Tweeks

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Demon Tweeks deliver?

How can I contact Demon Tweeks?

Tell us how Demon Tweeks made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Do no use this company, when something goes wrong with a product they will do anything they can to avoid helping you with a replacement or refund. Disgraceful treatment of customers."
Are you Demon Tweeks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Avoid this company paid 220 quid for some broken headlights dealt with the customer service team to try have them replaced made to feel stupid and cause great amount of stress would not use in future. Took 3 weeks for them to bodge job a repair and send same lights back out to me not refunded or replaced"
"Ordered Christmas present a month ago still has not come lies after lies"
"Ordered an OMP Backpack in August, (a backpack, not a special-fit item). Here we are in November and they cannot deliver product ! I receive an automated monthly email that says we will have your product in our stocks in one more month. The backpacks are all over the web. I could order 10 and send the other 9 to demon twerps but somehow they can't source one ?? Money scam .. shop elsewhere !"
"Just added 22inch wheels to my GLC, demon tweaks were very professional and did great job, with good communication through the whole process, highly recommended thanks Tony Chris"
"Still waiting for my wheels and tyres to show up, ordered in feb. Was suppose to be delivered mar-apr. 👎🏼"
"Demon Tweeks put items on EBAY that they don't have in stock, purchased 3 sets of wheels, paid for them, corresponded on email about for what car, they would enclose fitting kits etc, told me they would be posted the next day, chased when delivery date nearly expired to be emailed back "sorry we don't have your wheels available, we have cancelled the transactions I made with them x 3 (3 sets of wheels) and given you a refund. Apparently they only had 1 set but went on to sell 5 sets, I purchased them first but the person who purchased 2nd received the only set. shocking way to run a business, escalated to get a reasonable outcome...was offered to buy this very similar set for almost 2x the price I paid for the original set. makes you wonder if they do it on purpose or are just shockingly incompetent and don't care about customers. it happened previously to me over a year ago with tyres and I said then I would never buy again...stupid me. I escalated to a Manager who offered me a very unacceptable compromise so have escalated to the MD now to see if he cares about customers and customer service and satisfaction. if he Fixes this for me then I will write back here I was paying over £1350 for items from them and got treated like this, I have purchased tyres to go on the wheels from other "reliable suppliers" that I can not now use because of their size etc so they have inconvenienced me beyond belief in Stress, money, time and waiting around."
"Advertised stock then said they couldn’t get it , gave a price for £6 plus vat fitting service then increase it to £20 on the day , applauding service avoid"
"They wont deliver to your work address only to the card registered address which I annoying as people go to work during the week, then they say we can do a Saturday delivery which would be good, except they don't do a Saturday delivery its just to make the sale complete and screw the customers. and then youll have to go to the Post office delivery depot to pick the my goods which is going to be miles away, wont be using this company and shall ensure any one on my bike groups don't either."
"A complete disgrace. A set of tyres were never delivered. I was accused of recieving the order..and hadnt,by Ross there sales guy. Never ever use this company. They take the p."
"Excellent service and fantastic affordable motorcycle parts and accessories. Highly recommend."
"ordered an engine heater for my car in Sweden. When I got there and opened it they had sent me the wrong voltage (110v). Then later I got an email warning "We have been made aware that there has been a slight issue with the supply on these heaters" I don't call the wrong voltage a slight issue due to the fact it could have set on fire. I Had to bring it back. They offered to exchange no problem but would not post the replacement out to Sweden, so now I have to book a suitcase (£50) to take it out (not allowed in cabin bags) because "my Manager says I cant post it to another country" Thanks DT your lack of help for your mistake has hit my pocket - never again boys."
"Ordered a new set of EBC rear discs and Yellow Stuff pads: once they got the items in stock they were delivered the next day. Can't complain, they were packed well and everything in the order was perfect."
"Bought some lowering springs from demon tweeks, good price and super quick delivery!"
"They where on the ball with my item and kept me informed when it came it stock and dispatched"
"Needed a rare tyre, urgently. They sent it "click and collect" to my local post office for just over a fiver. Good service."
"Excellent service and good prices on the tyres"
"Ive been waiting for a paid item for several weeks. Ive sent three emails that have all been ignored. Thankfully I've only lost a few quid here."
"Service was quick and efficient would use again"
Demon Tweeks is rated 2.52 based on 21 reviews