Demon Tweeks Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Demon Tweeks
12PM
12PM
Live Chat

How would you rate Demon Tweeks ?

"Advertised stock then said they couldn’t get it , gave a price for £6 plus vat fitting service then increase it to £20 on the day , applauding service avoid"
"They wont deliver to your work address only to the card registered address which I annoying as people go to work during the week, then they say we can do a Saturday delivery which would be good, except they don't do a Saturday delivery its just to make the sale complete and screw the customers. and then youll have to go to the Post office delivery depot to pick the my goods which is going to be miles away, wont be using this company and shall ensure any one on my bike groups don't either."
"A complete disgrace. A set of tyres were never delivered. I was accused of recieving the order..and hadnt,by Ross there sales guy. Never ever use this company. They take the p."
"Excellent service and fantastic affordable motorcycle parts and accessories. Highly recommend."
"ordered an engine heater for my car in Sweden. When I got there and opened it they had sent me the wrong voltage (110v). Then later I got an email warning "We have been made aware that there has been a slight issue with the supply on these heaters" I don't call the wrong voltage a slight issue due to the fact it could have set on fire. I Had to bring it back. They offered to exchange no problem but would not post the replacement out to Sweden, so now I have to book a suitcase (£50) to take it out (not allowed in cabin bags) because "my Manager says I cant post it to another country" Thanks DT your lack of help for your mistake has hit my pocket - never again boys."
"Ordered a new set of EBC rear discs and Yellow Stuff pads: once they got the items in stock they were delivered the next day. Can't complain, they were packed well and everything in the order was perfect."
"Bought some lowering springs from demon tweeks, good price and super quick delivery!"
"They where on the ball with my item and kept me informed when it came it stock and dispatched"
"Needed a rare tyre, urgently. They sent it "click and collect" to my local post office for just over a fiver. Good service."
"Excellent service and good prices on the tyres"
"Ive been waiting for a paid item for several weeks. Ive sent three emails that have all been ignored. Thankfully I've only lost a few quid here."
"Service was quick and efficient would use again"
"July 4th i purchased over one thousand euros worth of rally related stuff from D.T. including two OMP seats. website said: "available for dispatch" two weeks passed but i didn't get any order status update from D.T. after my second email they got back to me saying: we don't have OMP in stock, You have to wait for 28 more days for the seat to arrive from the manufacturer. that was totally unacceptable because i'm building rally car and the build would't be finished before the next event. so i requested my money back but instead of refund D.T started asking if they can substitute those seats. after some search i asked to send some other seats slightly expensive saying paying any extras is out of option. DT agreed to ship those seats but again a few days passed and i got another email saying shipping those seats will cost more and requested me to pay more for shipping because seats are heavier and bigger! What? original seats and other ones were pretty much the same weight and dimensions and i take it as DT just wanted to re-reimburse themselves for a few bucks lost! at this point i firmly demanded a refund and case was escalated to PayPal claim. so i got my money back in the end but i lost a few dollars due to the exchange rate! now a month later my car is still not finished and it won't be and i'm gonna miss the next rally! those guys are crooks and i will never ever deal with them again! PS yesterday at the rally meeting i shared my experience and it turned out there was some other person who had similar experience with DT!"
Demon Tweeks is rated 3.00 based on 14 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!