Demon Tweeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Demon Tweeks

Tell us how Demon Tweeks made you happy
Purchased new seats online and they have just gone dead on me. Not responding to emails and wasting my time.
No reply to emails, no goods delivered despite payment taken
No update for 2 weeks regarding the order, and no reply by email. On what planet/century do these people live. Not fit for business. Steer clear.
Didnt fulfill ny order and didnt make contact to let me know
Been waiting since 13 October 2019 for a set of bilstein b6 shocks for my BMW F10 525d just received yet another delay for my purchase saying won't be in stock till 28th February 2020 absolutely ridiculous can't believe they have only one supplier for this product
Always had good service at fair price, good value for money. Staff always helpful.
Ordered 5 nov. Advertised as 3 day delivery. 2 emails no response.
After sales service is shocking. No response to calls and emails and keeps claiming photos of defective product was lost even though I had confirmation of receipt of first email. Took almost 8 weeks to finally get a response and now I have to wait for another 4 weeks to have seats repaired. Promised call back from manager but needless to say I am still waiting for that too.
Some ordered items were not in stock. Then asked for them to release my order without out of stock item. Was informed (after they took my money) that they do not deliver to hotels - I always get deliveries to this hotel from Amazon and others without a problem. Asked them to cancel the order and was informed that funds would be released as they only place a hold on my card. This is complete rubbish as funds had been taken from my account. I am now in a battle to get my GBP800 back from them. Avoid these guys at all costs.
Advertise items in stock that were not. Didn't advise there were not available. when I rang I was told three months so I cancelled but they still show my order pending. three phone calls later and still not sure its cancelled. stay well clear.
Stay away if you can find an alternative.. I ordered something that was "available for immediate delivery" and I also paid for the fastest and most expensive delivery method.. that was a week ago and several emails later. Complete radio silence.. I feel scammed.. stay away I say..
Advertise items that aren't in stock. Don't advise when there will be a delay, instead they just leave you waiting. Most recently they kept my card details from a phone order and put another £10 on my card without asking.
Customer service is diabolical. Purchased an order from them after website saying it was in stock only to receive an email saying they would be two months away. The next night, another email stating it would be an additional month. No reply’s to my emails and when I called them they had received my emails but never acted upon returning with more information. Won’t be sending any money their way again.
The item I paid for was not in stock, however this was not communicated to me. I only found out when I called over 1 week later to be told it would be in stock the following week. Another week went by and the item still hadn’t been despatched and no one had let me know. No response to my emails. I called again to be told it still wasn’t in stock, so I cancelled my order. Extremely POOR comms and over 2 weeks of my time wasted. Definitely my first and LAST order. Terrible customer service and will be recommending others to shop elsewhere.
As a consequence of their faulty website incorrect part supplied. Returned but still waiting for a refund after 1 month. Trading standards/Small claims court seems to be the only remedy. E-mails never answered and fobbed off by customer support. This firm is the pits and should be avoided like the plague.
I've had a set of soft Kumho tyres on order since August 2018 (it's now almost end May 2019) . Paid deposit. They were due in 50 days. Nothing heard. I enquired and yhey were now due in another 5 weeks. Nothing heard. Then 17 days. They have now failed to answer my enquiry regarding delivery for 3 emails in a row. Obviously 4 tyres to them is too small an order for such a big company to bother about but it doesn't excuse the gross discourtesy of not re[lyin.
Ordered parts and paid express delivery, then told parts not I stock via email and won’t arrive until at least a month later. Happy to take money though. Complained to customer services, no reply. It seems as well they are not interested in improving their reviews and what is the point of customer services if they don’t reply. Very poor
Ordered tyres for Saturday delivery,was assured they would arrive -they didn’t so had to be returned and I never got a refund for delivery simply not good enough paying for a service you do not receive.
I returned a tyre as faulty. They say it's damaged and promissed to look into resolving it. They didn't. I called many times. They promissed to call back. They didn't. Don't expect help if things go wrong. Really bad service.
Do no use this company, when something goes wrong with a product they will do anything they can to avoid helping you with a replacement or refund. Disgraceful treatment of customers.
Demon Tweeks is rated 1.95 based on 40 reviews