Demon Plates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Demon Plates

gthrelkeld@mac.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

Chris Aicken
"Great service, quick and easy. I bought the 4D Perspex for my RS 200 and they look stunning on!"
Kenneth Rodger
"Great Company to deal with, the plates were delivered and fitted less than 48 hours after ordering them. Top quality product from a top quality Company."
Anthony Beall
"Very happy with the level of service that was provided. I had a question so called up and spoke to a lovely lady who helped me with what to do! It's as easy as 123. Very helpful step by step guide on what to do once purchasing and dispatched very promptly! I received the plates on a Saturday which was alot sooner than I expected! Definitely recommend demon plates for their high quality work and amazing customer service. 10/10"
"Recently ordered plates for my Range Rover Evoque and they were perfect!! So happy with them, easily ordered and they came within a couple days. I got an email to confirm I’d sent the legal documents straight away too. Definitely recommend!! Thanks for making the finishing touch to my new car!"
"Brilliant! Thank you."
"Excellent service. Communication was fantastic, was updated every step of the way and my new plates arrived within just a few days."
"Really easy to use website, greats communication through the order and delivered really quick! Quality of product really good and would highly recommend. I have been using demon plates for over 10 years and can’t fault them."
Thank you for this fantastic feedback we really appreciate your repeat business.

www.demonplates.com
"Ordering was a very easy process, plates delivered in good time and of excellent quality."
Hi Paul, thank you for this review - we really appreciate it.

www.demonplates.com
"Good quality plates and delivered very quickly with no fuss"
Thank you for this review Eric.

www.demonplates.com
"Bought some plates twice now and both times was excellent. Thank you demon plates five smiley faces 😀😀😀😀😀"
Thank you Paul for this excellent review and your repeat custom.

www.demonplates.com
"Love my new plates ! good quality and exactly what I asked for, fast delivery too, would recommend!!"
Thank you so much for this great review Kat.

www.demonplates.com
"I have purchased plates from demon plates many times and have never been disappointed, always go to these guys. Product is always good with fast well packed delivery. Highly recommend."
Thank you for the review and repeat custom Michael.

www.demonplates.com
"Simple process, sent the request and paperwork to them, they actioned, was delivered within a week I think, all good thanks"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Matthew.

www.demonplates.com
"Very happy with how quick , clear to read and understandable it was to make this purchase. Would recommend to anyone wanting to purchase a new registration plate. Top marks from me 5*."
Thank you for this excellent review, much appreciated.

www.demonplates.com
"Arrived really quickly and were perfect."
Thank you for this great feedback.

www.demonplate.com
"Great communications in response to my question regarding legality of my old plates.New Domed black style are great. Delivery very quick. Have used them previously for carbon fibre plates which these are replacing and would definitely use them again."
Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review Chris.

www.demonplates.com
"Easy to navigate online ordering and prompt delivery. Quality product at very competitive price. Excellent customer service if you have a query. Well recommended."
Thank you for this kind review. It is very much appreciated.

www.demonplates.com
"Good quality plates great service"
Thanks David.

www.demonplates.com
These look great Chris, thanks for the review.

www.demonplates.com
"Easy site to follow ,fast delivery ,excellent service thanks"
Thank you for this review Ken.

www.demonplates.com
"I order all my plates from Demon for our fleet of private registrations we have on our vans. Always a great service and quick delivery."
Thank you Lee, we appreciate this feedback very much!

www.demonplates.com
"Simple ordering process, fast delivery, good packaging and classy looking good quality number plates. (Range Rover Sport in 4D letters with border)"
Thank you so much for this review Andrew.

www.demonplates.com
They do look amazing on that truck Kenneth, thank you so much for sharing this photo.

Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,475 reviews