Demon Plates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Demon Plates

gthrelkeld@mac.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

Bradley M Ledward
"Stunning service, love the plates they are great and so easy to fit. Was a little expensive but I will happy say that it was worth the money as I had the 4D perspex plates and they really do look the business."
MR D A FERRIER
"Absolutely delighted with my new plates, fantastic quality. Delivered within a few days too, can't fault demon plates at all!!"
Michael Gill
"Great service and fast shipping."
"Service was fantastic! Great communication and the time I waited from order to receiving was brilliant. Quality of the plates were excellent, can't recommend demon plates enough"
"I have always. Ought my plates from Demon. Always very clear fast and straight forward. Never any problems whatsoever. Not one fault!"
"Class I love my plates!!! They look pukka, a subtle touch to my car but made a huge difference"
"Excellent, fast delivery and the plates are perfect."
"after trawling through just about every other gel plate supplier demon plates were the only supplier i could complete the order all online making them the fastest way to get my plates, arrived quickly through the letter box no problem, good quality legal plates, many thanks"
"A pleasure doing business with Demon Plates, easy to order and delivered really quick and excellent quality plates. Will order again without a doubt, many thanks"
"Very quick and easy process... I have used Demon plates in the past and they never disappoint. Quality plates I got the new raised one"
"Extremely happy with my new plates they look great The service was exceptional and very fast delivery All in all a great experience and would highly recommend to anyone"
"Very quick service and very good quality plates!"
Thanks for the great review Mr Dennis, it's great to hear from satisfied customers like yourself.

www.demonplates.com
"Fantastic service. So happy with my 3D carbon plates"
We are very happy you are satisfied with the products you have received. Thanks for the 5 star rating Ryan, greatly appreciated, thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Nice easy purchase and plates are 👌👌👌 pleasure to do business with"
Thanks for the 5 stars Nicholas and thanks for taking the time to leave us this lovely review.

www.demonplates.com
Great choice of text style Mr Ledward, they look fantastic!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to write this positive review and for sharing how good the plates look, we really appreciate your feedback, thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"First came across Demon Plates some ten years ago and bought a couple of very nice motorcycle plates and the service was great. Returned to buy another one just recently and found the service and price is still great. Highly recommended."
Thanks for the five stars Robert and thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review, we appreciate your positive feed back.

www.demonplates.com
"Great fast service would reccomend"
"Brilliant job"
Thanks for the 5 stars Mr Riaz, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"I love the carbon print that I got onto my new licence plate very easy to fit the. Only scary but was drilling into it to fit onto my bike"
"I have used Demon Plates for many years now and find their quality and service to be exceptional. Every time I get a new car Demon Plates are my first port of call. Thank you DP."
Wow thanks for the great feedback Mark!!! it's brilliant to hear from, satisfied, loyal, returning customers like yourself.

www.demonplates.com
"Great service . Let me know all information and plates arrived early ."
Thanks for the 5 stars Miss Hooley and thanks for taking the time to leave us some positive feedback, very much appreciated , thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Speedy service and the plates are brilliant quality. They look great on my car."
Thanks for taking the time to write this great review, thank you for your kind words.

Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,158 reviews