Demon Plates Reviews

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

Paul Dallard
Paul Dallard
Verified Buyer
"Easy to talk to & prompt response/service."
Yuan Chen
"Fantastic plates! 3D numbers make the car real cool! Couldn't love it more~"
Darryl Kilcullen
Darryl Kilcullen
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and quick delivery."
Paul Johnson
Verified Buyer
"I have bought reg plates before from demon plates and have found them very good quality"
Steve Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Great service, good quality plates and fast delivery"
"Love my Demon plates they really enhance the look of my car - easy to choose easy to purchase thank you"
"Excellent service and quality product."
Steven Smith
Verified Buyer
"Quality plates made and supplied and I’ve used demon plates for years . As I can design them the way I want them"
Thomas Haughey
Verified Buyer
"Submitting the legal documents was a much painless process than I anticipated. The plates arrived in good time and to an excellent standard! I love the embossed text. I would really like to see more/personalized options for the graphic under the GB logo."
"Great, quick service and a good quality product at a very reasonable price."
"It was quick and easy. Satisfied with the purchase"
Paul Allen
Verified Buyer
"Easy to make up your plate on line. Delivered within the stated time frame. Great quality providing sufficient quantity of coloured screw caps so those who have a bit of OCD can match the white yellow and black up to the relevant area on the number plate. You spend a lot of money on private plates so the detail of finish when it’s on the car is important. Second time we have used Demon. Excellent service."
"A simple and clear ordering process and swift delivery, together with good competitive prices and a good range of customisation options, means that I’d recommend Demon Plates to anyone."
Zubar Ismail
Verified Buyer
"The service was excellent from start to finish. I'm very happy with the quality of the plates. Would definitely recommend and use this company again."
"Quick efficient service"
Keith Callaghan
Verified Buyer
"Very happy. Good quality. Good service . Good price. Good delivery"
"I ordered a set of 3D Domed plates, I called up and spoke to a very helpful lady before placing my order online. The plates arrived fast and look absolutely amazing. They were not cheap but you get what you pay for, the quality of the plates and customer service was excellent!"
"Speed of service was second to none. I'd arranged to collect the plates and there was no waiting time. Extremely efficient!"
John Middleweek
Verified Buyer
"Plates looked really good"
"Good quality plus a speedy delivery"
"Easy to order, came really quickly through the post. It was well protected so no damage whilst in transit. Looks great on the car. Can’t recommend them enough."
Charlie Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly and perfect for my imported integra!"
Lewis Beazley
Verified Buyer
"great services and good quality product"
Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 2,868 reviews