Demon Plates Reviews

gthrelkeld@mac.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

Click Here
Chris Aicken
"Great service, quick and easy. I bought the 4D Perspex for my RS 200 and they look stunning on!"
Kenneth Rodger
"Great Company to deal with, the plates were delivered and fitted less than 48 hours after ordering them. Top quality product from a top quality Company."
Anthony Beall
"Very happy with the level of service that was provided. I had a question so called up and spoke to a lovely lady who helped me with what to do! It's as easy as 123. Very helpful step by step guide on what to do once purchasing and dispatched very promptly! I received the plates on a Saturday which was alot sooner than I expected! Definitely recommend demon plates for their high quality work and amazing customer service. 10/10"
"Ordered on Friday evening, dispatched on Monday, before noon, got them on FRIDAY via Royal mail. So one week in total to get the plates. Quality of the plates, 8/10."
Thanks for the feedback Mr Moise, very much appreciated, thank you.

www.demomplates .com
"Expensive for the quality provided."
"Plates are good. Disappointed that they added their company name when I had removed this from the customisation section. It just appeared somewhere else. Also, I paid for 48 hour delivery and it took the same time as standard delivery to arrive which wasn't good. Not sure what I paid the extra money for..."
Hi Colin, thank you for your recent review, I can confirm our companies name has to appear on the bottom right corner by law, as all our plates must come with the BSAU legal marking, along with our address and post code. This is a law requirement that all number plate suppliers must comply with. To not comply with these procedures would result in us breaking the law.

In regards to delivery, I have located your order on our system, which states your order was being prepared for dispatch on the 15th October and delivered on the 18th October, you received your goods within the correct timescale, as it states on our website express delivery , where your goods are dispatched and delivered within 2-3 working days, however Mr Keys, your order was dispatched the very same day as placing your order, where others are dispatched the same day or the very next working day, depending on busy periods, I would say that's speedy delivery by all standards.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, as we do appreciate all feed back left by our customers.
"Good service and plates looked great but haven't lasted. Just over a year old and the rear plate snapped in the car wash. I'd used the same car wash many times with my old plates that came with the car and no such issues (apart from fading over the past several years). Not sure if the quality is better elsewhere, but wouldn't buy these again unfortunately."
Hi Richard Samson, we are very sorry to hear you are not completely satisfied with the products you have received, however it appears there has been no contact made to our office regarding the above matter.

If you would like to discuss the above, please do not hesitate to contact us, where some one from our office would be more than happy to deal with the issues you have raised on the review.

www.demonplates.com
"Good service - some lamination issues"
"Pretty good turn round time"
"The web site allowed me to space my number how I wanted but when they arrived the spacing was different. Had to get some made elsewhere so not at all happy"
"Quality plates but disappointed with the spacing of them as I work in parts and know that they can still be made without the system flagging up as illegal aslong as the space is there somewhere"
"Firstly. The actual plate once received are very good quality and I was very pleased with the carbon domed plates. I think the whole showing proof of ownership of the reg and passport photo id is not neccesary. Iv brought probably 50 plates the past 15 years and not once have been asked for this info and proof. But once I finally got them as I said very good."
Thank you for your review.

The documents required before any order can be dispatched is requested by the DVLA as this is a law that we and all number plate suppliers should be abiding by.

Thank you again for your review and custom.
"Really fast service how ever one of the plate had a scratch on it fairly deep aswel but other than that great all round service would use again"
HI Zacari,

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry to read the part with regards to the scratch which I can see has not been made aware to us, by yourself however if you would like to email a image over and we will take a look at this.

Thanks again for your review.

Demon Plates
"Ordering and delivery were great. Rear plate did chip annoyingingly on drilling holes, which i would see as a material fault as same method was used for the 3 other holes with no trouble, perhaps a flaw In the plate? Will contact to discuss replacement at discounted price."
Thank you for your review Scott.

www.demonplates.com
"Ordering process was straight forward and the plates arrived fairly quickly. The only thing I am disappointed about is how the slogan is pre-populated with 'Demon Plates'. It was my (incorrect) assumption that it was the legal writing on the plate, hence I didn't look to remove it. I now know that it is just a slogan. It would be better if this was left blank as default as it wasn't 100% clear that it could be removed."

www.demonplates.com
"not happy on the delivery, very poor communication on the reason why the order was held up for almost a week!!!"
HI Robert,

Thank you for your comments which I am sorry to see.

However, no order can be dispatched until we have received the required documents which each and every customer are made aware of on our website. This is a DVLA law.

And... after looking into your order, I can see that we did not receive the required documents,eom yourself, for the dispatch of your plates until Thursday 6th July and dispatch was then Friday 7th July with our normal royal mail, 2-3 working day service. Delivery was then made on Monday 10th July.

Your order was dispatched and delivered within the correct time scale.

Thank you again, for your comments and review.

Demon Plates
"Very good service, however the plates are not as good as they used to be"

www.demonplates.com
"the plates were very slow coming i ended up getting some local so demon ones are still in the bag"
HI Peter,

Thank you for your comments.

I have checked on our system and can confirm your documents were received after 12pm on Friday 12th May, so unfortunately your parcel did not make the dispatch for that day.

However I can also confirm your order was dispatched on our return to work (as we are closed on Saturday & Sunday) on Monday 15th May. This was with our normal royal mail tracked service and delivery was made On Wednesday 17th May.

Thank you again for your review.
"Great plates but just needed to send a picture of the v5 which is unnecessary as i have bought online without before"
HI Brandon,

Thank you for your review and comments, we do really appreciate it.

The documents required, are requested by the DVLA and all number plate suppliers should be asking for these, before any order can be dispatched. This is the law I am afraid which we do have to comply with.

Thank you again for your review and custom.

"Everything was just ok"

www.demonplates.com
"Plates were defective but would only send new numbers not full new plate.. very poor... !"
HI Geoffrey,

Thank you for your review and comments.

Please can you give our office a call on 0161 343 7053 to discuss the rear plate, as we have not had any calls regarding this matter.

Demon Plates
"The rear number plate was printed ever so slightly squint. So the writing is not parallel to the surround. Also dirt ingress is coming up inside the plate in equal gaps along the bottom edge. The front number plate is also off slightly."
HI James,

Thank you for your comments, which I am sorry to see.

Please can I ask, you give our office a call on 0161 343 7053 to discuss this.

Demon Plates.
"Plates appear to be good quality"

Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,481 reviews