Demon Plates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Demon Plates
Read Demon Plates Reviews

demon.joe@me.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

I was unimpressed with the overall quality of the plate. I was expecting metal but they are just really hard plastic. The dome effect personally does not look as good as the images and for 54 quid I was better off using the plates from Halfords that cost £20.
Thank you for your feedback.

www.demonplates.com
I have purchased many sets of plates from Demon Plates over the years, I will NOT be buying anymore, the quality is just not there anymore. The plates are inferior to what they were, the last two sets I have brought I had to sand off the edges, this was after I emailed the company and told them before I brought the last set!!
HI Robert,

Thank you for your review which we are sorry to see.

After looking into this, I can see that your email was received and confirmed with a reply advising your order will be double checked prior to dispatch so I am sorry to hear the order was received this way.

However, I can see that no contact has been made to ourselves advising of the quality issue which is why we are quite shocked to see your review.

If would kindly call our office on 0161 343 7053 to discuss this matter this would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Demon Plates
Plates look good and arrived quick. Just let down by a rude member of staff when i called with a query, was very abrupt. Bit of a shame.
Registration plate looks nice however 3D lettering is prone to movement due to poor adhesive. No option but to purchase fixing kit at an additional expense the kit was suitable for a car despite purchasing for a motorbike
Hi Emma,

Thank you for your feed back.

We are very Pleased to hear that you are enjoying your 3D plates, great choice, however, I must advise the fixing kits we offer are optional, it is the customer's preference, whether to opt for a fixing kit with their order.

Thanks once again for the feed back, greatly appreciated.
Not very happy with the service, I still have not received my Plate. I have now raised a complaint with Royal Mail.
Hi Anonymous, thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We are very sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the service from Royal Mail.

We value all our customers here at Demon Plates and If you wish to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0161-343-7053 and we will do anything in our power to resolve this issue with you.
Good website, quick service, poor product and complete failure to respond to my email pointing out the problem with my order. Still waiting for a response two weeks later. Will not use again.
Plate quality ok, company failed to see I had sent some of my docs to them already. Also the surround is poor quality, and does jot come with the parts needed to fit it.
When drilling the plates from the back to front the front plate cracked so plates didn't get used. I work in the building trade so not a DIY guy. Disappointed
Order process fine, delivery quick but the product has Demon Plates advertising in big bold print completely ruining the effect of the plates, very angry and disappointed
HI Helen,

Thank you for your review which I am sorry to see.

After looking into your order, I can see the slogan 'Demon Plates' has been kept on your plates, as ordered by yourself, on our website.

Our plate builder will have clearly shown you how your plates will have looked before ordering.

Thank you for your custom.

Demon Plates
I asked if the plates were legal but received no response. Plates arrived without BS and Postcode which is a legal requirement.
HI Kenneth,

Thank you for your review which I am sorry to see.

I have looked into your order and design and I can confirm, your order was received legally - with the legal markings as required by law. This is/was placed, in the top right hand side of your Jaguar XK Plate.

We hope this resolves any questioning with your order however if not, please do call our office on 0161 343 7053.

Demon Plates
Some letters and numbers had poor quality edges.
Cheap looking plate - replaced using alternative supplier
The registration plates were below what I have previously received. The black lettering and numbers had small partly dispersed air pockets showing. overall both plates felt and seemed cheap and average quality. Also even though I have bought many registration plates for my motorcycles (and bike trailer) my cars and (car trailer) I had a lot of problems with emails backwards and forwards having to email my pasport and driving licence EVEN THOUGH YOU ALREADY HAD IT PREVIOUSLY. Because of the expensive, average quailty and pain in the arse proving I definitely will not be using your service again and I would not recommend anybody else to use your service. There is many high street registration plate producers that supply a better quality product with less hassle and while you wait service at a much cheaper cost.
Service is fine, no problems. However, reason for order was replacement set for Demon Plates on same vehicle as rear had become peppered with micro 'starburst' effect which was not that noticeable on yellow background, but made the black letters look grey. Although old plates were 3 years or so old, vehicle had only travelled 3500 miles in that time and had been garaged throughout.
Sent me incorrect order. I ordered 2 x plates and 2 x black outer protectors but these did not arrive in the £8 next day delivery! When raised with customer services, the initial response was that they do not offer the next day delivery service on the protectors and that I would have to pay again. After some discussion, the colleague spoke with their manager they finally agreed to send next day delivery for free to me. The number plate it self has some small advertising bottom right with the companies name and address. Although very small I would of proffered to be told about this as I was after a clean and sleek look...
I thought the writing would have been actually beveled but it's still only 2d with a 3d effect.
I put my order in on a Friday. Also all my documents.same day The website said plates sent out same day or next day. I did not receive my plates for over 7 days so my car was of the road. And I had no transport. Do website it misleading.
Good Afternoon Mr Singh,

Thank you for your comments, I have taken a look into this for you

Your order was placed on the 18th March Your documents were processed on Monday 21st March and due to a slight delay with the 3d Carbon digits in which I can only apologies for. Your order was dispatched on Tuesday 22nd March and all our order go with the Royal Mail Tracked 48.

I believe you received your order on Thursday 24th March

We here at Demon Plates try our utmost to dispatch all our customers orders either the same day or the next working day, once we have received the correct documentation. But unfortuantley on the odd occasion due to unforeseen circumstances this does not always happen and we can only apologies for this.

www.demonplates.com
I'm happy with the delivery speed and the product but my unanswered support question has ruined the experience. "It's only a number-plate" so, I won't be using Demon Plates next time.
sadly the plates were sent with illegal spacing as when entering reg this website would not permit a space to be entered.they still made up the plates and sent them out,so be warned.........no warning came up/no ability to amend......£30 down the drain
Much more complicated than other plate manufacturers that I have previously used. More expensive, no better quality, slower to make and deliver than their competitors. I will not be using them again,
Wow, we certainly let you down on absolutely every point didn't we. We're sorry to hear that.

We do however have a 91% perfect score so we do get it right 9 times out of 10.

People keep on telling us ... don't worry because you can never please everybody all of the time. We do keep on trying though!
Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,492 reviews