Demon Plates Reviews

demon.joe@me.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

Click Here
Chris Aicken
"Great service, quick and easy. I bought the 4D Perspex for my RS 200 and they look stunning on!"
Kenneth Rodger
"Great Company to deal with, the plates were delivered and fitted less than 48 hours after ordering them. Top quality product from a top quality Company."
Anthony Beall
"Very happy with the level of service that was provided. I had a question so called up and spoke to a lovely lady who helped me with what to do! It's as easy as 123. Very helpful step by step guide on what to do once purchasing and dispatched very promptly! I received the plates on a Saturday which was alot sooner than I expected! Definitely recommend demon plates for their high quality work and amazing customer service. 10/10"
"Sent to my billing address instead of delivery address. Tried to blame me. I had proof that the delivery and billing were different which I sent my credit card company when I requested the charge back. All I wanted was for him to pay the price of postage for it to be shipped from my billing address to the address they were supposed to have sent it in the first place. The owner then started trying to say I'm a scammer and all these other accusations instead of just owning up that a mistake was made. He's a man child. I'd literally rather buy from anywhere else other than here. The plates were shoddy and poorly made."
"Customer Service and attention rates very,very poorly indeed ! I certainly would never recommend this crowd to anyone,ever again ! They have absolutely NO RESPEC T for customers,their attitude is truly disgraceful,by anyones standards. A VERY BAD COMPANY !"
I see that you do not elaborate on what your complaint is. This is most likely because you have made a mistake in placing your order and want us to pay for that mistake. Clearly we are not going to do that.

Take a look at how many 5 star reviews we have on this review site. Now take a look at how many 1 star reviews we have. This CROWD knows what it is doing ........... believe!
"It is not possible to write a review on an item you are still waiting to receive"
Hi Mrs Cuff, thank you for your recent review.

I can confirm, the delay on your order is due to not receiving the verification documents from yourself.

We are required by the DVLA to request documentation from all our customers who purchase number plates. This is required by law, to which all number plate suppliers must comply with.

We cannot release orders out for delivery until we have received the required documentation, you are advised of this on three separate occasions, on our home page before an order is placed, then again once payment has been taken, then finally again when a confirmation email is sent confirming your order.
"recieved damaged plates. As expected from a company who can't tell me where my order is. Waste of money."
Sir

We do not dispatch broken plates, that is a fact. If what you're saying is true then it is possible that the plates were broken in transit? If so then this is not our fault but we will correct.

There is no record of you being in touch with us regarding this matter so we can only assume that this post is false. If it is not false then please call us on 0161 343 7053 and let us put right this issue.
"The administrative process is too long and slow. Plates were made then witheld until all documents sent without full disclosure of this process. Go somewhere else."
"I ordered gel plates and the letters came off the number plate when i took it out yhe envelope."
Hi there Mohammed.

You claim that the letters fell off the plates when you were removing the plates from the packaging? We're not calling you a liar but we do find this very hard to believe. Also, from what I see you have not been in touch with us by telephone to report the fault .......... as you would.

If this is a genuine complaint / poor review, please contact us on 0161 343 7053 and lets look at how we're going to put right this issue for you.

Demon Plates
"If you listen to one piece of advice today then let it be this review. Do not, I repeat DO NOT buy from this company! Their staff are incredibly rude, Arrogant and i am in the process of taking these clowns to court for a refund on an order which i had cancelled 1 minute after placing. Only to be told that this is too late to cancel as these are made to order and they would have started to make the sign. But offered me a pitiful partial refund minus admin fee! Unbelievably bad company, and i will taking the matter to the small claims court."
We're sorry to hear that you're not at all happy with your buying experience.

You feel angered and that upsets us. We get a 5 star rating from over 91% of our customers and we're sorry that for whatever reason, you find yourself in the bottom 0.6% of customers that we could not help.

With regards our staff being rude. You were rude to a female member of our staff and that cannot be tolerated. You have also been rude to me and in both emails and your review post. I have attempted to help you but that offer to help was met with further aggression and rudeness.

Demon PLates
"I order a 3D text but I have received a normal print plate, not very happy with it!"
HI Edgar,

Thank you for your words which I am quite confused to see.

After looking into your order, I can see that this was placed on our website, by yourself with the 3D Text Style which I can confirm, is what you have received on your number plates.

I can also see that no contact has been made by yourself, to us, regarding this matter and if you do wish to discuss this and to why you are not happy with your correct plates that you have ordered then please do call our office on 0161 343 7053.

Demon Plates
"The 3D effect was very negligible and hard to see also didn’t notice the large Demon Plate footer which spoils the plates. Did not use and bought elsewhere."
HI John,

Thank you for for review and comments which I am shocked to see.

After looking into your order, I can see that no contact has been made by yourself, to us, regarding your comments.

Your order was placed online, by yourself so you would have seen exactly how our 3D Text looks and also the slogan 'Demon Plates' which is clearly shown and is optional to you and can be removed when designing your number plates however you chose not to remove this.

If there was any issues with the 3D Text style not being correct, we would of happily rectified this after seeing images however no contact was ever made from yourself.

Thanks for your business.

Demon Plates
"Couldn't recommend this company at all. They began by double charging me for the plates which I had to sort out by contacting them. When they arrived the plates had a really bad finish around the outer edge of the plates with small chunks missing. The front plate arrived with a large scratch on the front and the colours look pretty dull too. The man who I spoke to on their contact Email about the issues (Gary) was rude, blunt and refused to refund me after I complained and sent images of the poor quality plates. He said "there will be no refund and you have no right to one". Avoid using this company, you can get far better quality plates anywhere else for less money. It wouldn't have been so bad if the person I spoke with wasn't so rude and actually knew how to speak to customers politely and professionally."
HI Sandy,

Thank you for your review and comments.

We are really sorry to see this has happened on this rare occasion however if you would like to return your plates back to us, at our address found on our website and we will happily replace these for you.

Demon Plates
"Took far too long to receive plates and even though i sent hard copies of ID i still had to send photographs a week later."
HI There Mike,

Thank you for your review and comments, which I am sorry to see.

After looking into this, I am a little confused at the review left as we did receive all the correct and required documents on Monday 13th February @ 17.10pm.

Your order was dispatched on Tuesday 14th February and delivery was made 2 days later, within the delivery timescale.

Demon Plates
"The number plate registration is not centralised. Therefore it's more to the left. Leaving more space to the right. I would be grateful if you would make them again and send them properly this time, with 6 sticky pads."
Dear Mohammad,

Thank you for your review and comments which we are surprised to see, as no previous contact has been made, from yourself, to our office regarding this matter.

After looking into your order/design, we cannot see any problems with your plates. If you would like to call our office on 0161 343 7053 to discuss this.

Demon Plates
"Just received my plates, and they had your company logon's on them. It should have stated on the preview if you wish to state your company logo, very disappointed, will be asking for refund. Misold advertising."
Demon Plates make legal number plates. The markings you refer to are required by law and you do not get to choose whether your plates display these markings or not. Re our FAQ, all plates supplied by Demon Plates carry the very small markings as required by law. Without these markings your plates are illegal and we would be breaking the law.
"the plate was on the car one day and cracks all over it not happy at all will be ordering pressed aluminium plate"
"Poor plates! Online showed no writing on them, However they came with a website address and demon plates written on them! NO the website is not a legal requirement ???? What a joke! Poor service! Over priced AND.. Poor plates!"
Sir,

The markings you refer to are a legal requirement. You or we do not get to choose ….. it has to be on there.

If you need clarification on this matter then please do contact the DVLA and I am sure they will be happy to confirm what we have already advised.

Furthermore, this matter is covered in our FAQ page where we clearly state that the legally required markings will be included on the plate/s.

Demon Plates
"I still haven't received my no.plates. J3GYB.... This is very annoying & upsetting as it's very exciting wen we are going to change car into a private reg. Plz can u follow this up & let me know of the status of my order & wen I should receive it by. Many thanks. Avtar Binning. 07533020688"
"Plates looked OK on arrival but my rear square plate was bent and the adhesives supplied weren't strong enough to stop it popping off the vehicle , contacted supplier and despite photos they didn't feel there was an issue? So could not recommend Demon Plates at all. Surely a Company is only as good as it is by handling polite complaints properly? This wasn't handled in the way it should have been for a faulty item :-("
"Plates broke whilst drilling holes to hold the number plate in place (even when following online instruction). Never had this problem before with other plates. Notice that the acrylic is slightly thinner which may have been the problem. Wish this would have worked out as the plates originally looked good. Now out of pocket and stuck with cracked plates that I can't use. Sadly disappointed."
Hi there

Sorry to hear that you broke your number plate whilst drilling it. We have a fitting video online and that video shows us drilling and fitting a number plate without any problems. A link to this video is marked on the front of the plates when you receive them.

As you'll see form all the reviews on here .... very very few people break their plates while drilling which means that your broken plate is down to the drilling / fitting and not the product. You could also have fitted the plates using sticky pads .... no drilling would have then been required.

Thanks
Demon Plates
"i bought the plates as my current ones had a company logo at the bottom . when the plates arrived they said demon plates at the bottom which i had not asked for . waste of time and money . also plate is ment to fit the new range rover and did not fit properly ."
Hello there.

Re your complaint of the logo at the plate bottom. By default our plates show 'Demon Plates' text at the bottom of each plate. When you design your plates on our plate builder you have the ability to remove the 'Demon Plates' text from the plates. You did not remove this text (which is easily done) and as such you received exactly what you saw on the screen when placing your order.

As for your complaint re the shape / size of the Range Rover Sport plate. This is not a complaint we have heard previously and we have made a great many of those plates. I can only think that you have made a mistake here also.

Here is my phone number > 0161 343 7053. You have not called us with your concerns but instead have gone straight to posting on this Reviews site. If you wish to discuss your concerns with me then you are more than welcome to call me so that we can clarify these issues.

Gary
Demon Plates

"I ordered up replacement plates for my Jaguar XF with a shaped rear plate. The rear plate supplied (580 x 170) was smaller than the one it was to replace (635 x 175). Called Demon Plates who told me the larger size was unsuitable for a Jaguar XF - as this was size already on the vehicle this was clearly an incorrect statement. This issue could easily have been avoided had Demon said that shaped plates were available in different sizes at which time I would have measured the existing plate and advised them accordingly. I emailed back and said I was not going to get into a prolonged argument over £30 or thereabouts and that I would simply re-order a legal plate for the dimensions required elsewhere which I got online via Plates for Cars."
You sir are an out and out liar. You're the fella that couldn't be bothered to measure your plate before ordering and as such ended up with a plate you did not want after ordering via our web site. Then like a big baby you bawled and stamped your feet in the hope of getting a free replacement. When we're wrong we hold our hands up and fix any issues we are responsible for. When you're wrong ..... like you are, then you can cry all you want but you will not get your own way.

Leaving us a bad review .......... utterly pathetic and from what I recall of our conversation, typical of you! Look at all the other reviews on this site ..... that is who we are and not what you describe.
Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,481 reviews