Demon Plates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Demon Plates

demon.joe@me.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

Click Here
"Fantastic service and product, I will be happy to recommend you to everyone I know. Thank you."
Thank you for this Andi and your recommendation we really appreciate it.

www.demonplates.com
"Easy to order and quick delivery"
Thanks Chris.

www.demonplates.com
"Absolutely delighted with my plates, very well wrapped as well. Great communication as well. Thank you"
So pleased that you are happy with your plates Stuart, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

www.demonplates.com
"Needed a plate for my partners birthday which was in a few days and it came quick with spare time."
Thank you Lewis, so glad they arrived on time and we hope your partner liked them and had a very Happy Birthday.

www.demonplates.com
"Once again excellent service at a reasonable cost. What more is there to say?"
Thank you Alan for your repeat custom and for taking the time to leave us a review.

www.demonplates.com
"Brilliant job, and very quick service."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, we really appreciate it.

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent service, very helpful, great product, prompt delivery."
Thank you for this review Mark.

www.demonplates.com
"Very good service plates are well made would recommend demon plates to all my friends & family"
These look great Steven! So glad you are happy with our service.

www.demonplates.com
"Raised Gel lettering Great site, Plates as described and quality. This is the second set I have purchased at a very good price and very good service, will use again."
Thank you for your repeat custom Derek, we really appreciate it.

www.demonplates.com
"Great service! My plates arrived within 2 days, very good quality and looked exactly as expected. No disappointment. I didn't plan on adding the chrome effect frame but so pleased that I did. Would definitely recommend. Thanks!"
Thanks Louise. The chrome surrounds are fab aren't they?

Thanks for leaving us a review.

www.demonplates.com
"Plates were received much quicker than I was expecting and quality was same as shared in the picture and they way we wanted to. Process was pretty simple too and options that I was looking for were there and price was couple of £ less than other vendors, I would definitely consider DP again if I ever get my reg plate done."
"Claire has made the sale of the plates very very easy for me. From the minute the order was placed she has been in touch and making sure everything has gone to plan. Such amazing Customer Service. The plates are fabulous I really love them. They are so much better than i imagined and cannot wait to put them on my Range Rover Evoque. The quality is second to none. Thank you Claire & Demon Plates. Amazing from start to finish."
Thank you so much for this Marilyn- I hope your plates look amazing once you get them on.

www.demonplates.com
"The quality of the number plates are very good and the service you get is excellent. Many thanks."
Thanks Leslie so pleased you are happy with our service.

www.demonplates.com
Thank you Leslie, what a lovely review!

www.demonplates.com
"Couldn't be happier. Quick delivery, excellent quality plates. Nothing not to like!"
Thank you for leaving us this review- much appreciated!

www.demonplates.com
So pleased you are happy with our service. Thank you for leaving a review.

"very fast service"
Thanks Paul.

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent quality plates, I ordered shorter legal plates. Paid for next day delivery! But that didn’t happen. Would highly recommend !"
Hi Allan, Thank you for your review.

I can see your item was dispatched correctly from ourselves within the correct time frame it appears the issue lies with Royal Mail, which I can see on our tracking service.

Please contact the office if you would like any further details on this.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

www.demonplates.com
"I searched hard for an online plate maker that had a UK address and contact details on their website and provided a proper range of options on an easy to use platform. Demon Plates was all of those things and got the plates to me in excellent condition. Great service and reliable too. Very happy user!"
Thank you for this lovely review John.

www.demonplates.com
"Very easy to design your plates on line, simple process to send across your documents to get the plate build underway, very fast delivery and great fitting kit supplied. Quality of the plates are great! Would definitely recommend!"
Thank you for this Mark- we are so pleased you are happy with our service.

www.demonplates.com
"Very easy to sort online and a great range of additions to make your plates personal. All plates are road legal."
Thank you for this review Michael- Much appreciated.

www.demonplates.com
"Good website, good price, fast service - good product. Easy."
Thanks Richard, we appreciate you taking the time to review us and thank you for your custom.

Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,492 reviews