Demon Plates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Demon Plates

gthrelkeld@mac.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

"Good product"
Thanks for the 5 star review, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"I ordered my plates late one evening and I messed up the reg. I rang Demon Plates the next morning first thing and they very kindly amended my order. They were professional, helpful and efficient. Will use again without hesitation."
Thanks for the 5 stars Mr Abbott, we appreciate your positive feedback.

www,demonplates.com
"Fantastic 3D plates for my x type look spot on!😎 Cheers demon plates 👍🏻"
Thanks for the great review Mr Finnegan, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Brilliant service. Plates look great and arrived really quickly."
Thanks for the great feedback Mr Birnie, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Recently ordered my fourth set of domed style plates. Easy to use website, fast processing and excellent quality product."
Thanks for the positive review Mr Sanderson, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"I have used Demon Plates for many years now and have necer been disapointed with the quality and service received. Would recomend 100%."
Thanks for taking the time to write us this lovely review, its great to hear positive feedback from returning customers like yourself.

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent quality/easy to order/the finishing touch to a top restoration"
Wow thanks for the great review Mr Wheeler and thanks for the 5 star rating, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demomplates.com
"Easy to use website, ordered plate on Sunday and it arrived on Wednesday. Excellent quality and looks fab! Lorraine"
Thanks for the 5 stars Lorraine, very much appreciated.

We are extremely happy that you are satisfied with the products you have received.

www.demonplates.com
"Great quality, really quick service!"
Thanks for the great review Mr Atkins, we are very happy you are satisfied with the products you have received.

www.demonplates.com
"Love my new number plate. The website is so easy to follow to design your perfect number plate!"
Thanks for the 5 stars Nina and thank you for taking the time to write us this lovely review.

wwwdemonplates.com
"ive orderd of demon plates 8 years ago and back then there service was very good and today there service is even better many thanks"
Thanks for the positive feedback Paul, very much appreciated.
"Can not fault the quality came on time have used them a few times and will use again"
Thanks for taking the time to write us this lovely review, we really appreciate your feedback.

www.demonplates.com
"Quick and easy to order. Very helpful and friendly staff. Good quality"
Thanks for the lovely review Sally, we appreciate your feedback.

www.demonplates.com
"Easy to order, good value & great looking plates - thoroughly recommend!"
Thanks for taking the time to leave us this great review, we value your positive feedback.

"Very happy with"
Thanks for the 5 star rating Mr Drinkeld.
"I ordered 2 sets of plates and both came very quickly. They made the process very easy with sending proof of plate details and ID by email. The quality is very goos and much cheaper than the high street!"
Thanks for the great review Charlie, very much appreciated thank you.
"Just had them delivered for my boyfriend for his birthday and they're lush! Amazing quality so will definitely be ordering a set for my self at some stage! Highly recommended!"
Thanks for the stars Ellie, very much appreciated.

we are extremely happy you are satisfied with the products you have received.
"Very proffesional service, regular updates by email on the status and quick delivery. High quality plates, would recommend to everyone."
Thanks for taking the time to write us this lovely review, we appreciate your positive feedback.

www.demonpltes.com
"Got what I ordered with great efficiency. The site was easy to manage and I would like to say thank you overall."
Thanks for the positive review Mr Abbotson, we appreciate great feedback like yours!!!

www.demomplates.com
"Amazing quality, bought from a couple online sites that do 3D carbon domes plates and this one is the best and one of the cheaper options."
Thanks for a lovely review and thank you for sharing the images of your plates, they look amazing Fiona!!!

Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,180 reviews