Demon Plates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Demon Plates

gthrelkeld@mac.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

"Amazing quality, bought from a couple online sites that do 3D carbon domes plates and this one is the best and one of the cheaper options."
Thanks for a lovely review and thank you for sharing the images of your plates, they look amazing Fiona!!!

www.demomplates.com
"Incredibly fast service! Plates arrived just 2 days after I sent off my verification documents. All was explained so well! Really a company you can trust! Awesome work guys!"
Thanks for taking the time to write us this amazing review!!! and thank you for kindly sharing the images of your number plates, they look great Joshua!!!

www.demomplates.com
"Great communication and a very easy transaction. The plate was delivered quickly, was nicely made and looks great on the car. I’m very happy."
Thanks for the positive review Ian, very much appreciated thank you.

We are very happy you are satisfied with the products you have received.

www.demonplates.com
"Webb site very easy to navigate. All requirements to allow you to supply a legal number plate. I was keep updated as to my plates progress ect. I would use Demon Plates again & recommend them to other peaple."
Wow thanks for the 5 stars Raymond, we value your positive feedback.

www.demonplates.com
"Great quick service. Website easy to use so you could see exactly what you were paying for"
Thanks for the 5 stars Mr Dillon, very much appreciated thank you.

"Great product,excellant service"
Thank you very much for the five star rating Mr Ross, very much appreciated.

www.demonplates.com
"I have just received a set of domed gel plates for my new car. I also had them for my previous car. Both sets have looked AMAZING. I would not go anywhere else for my plates from now on. Delivery exellent also. Thankyou."
Thanks for the 5 stars Mr Gibson, we are extremely happy that you are satisfied with the products you have received.

www.demonplates.com
"Have used Demon Plates before so used again. They have a great selection of plates in numerous styles and options online. Delivery was speedy as was previous order and the plates are of excellent quality."
It's great to hear from returning customers like yourself!! Thanks for the positive feed back and thanks for taking the time out to write this great review.

"Always great service"
Thanks for the positive review Mr Formby, we are very happy you are satisfied with the service you have received.

www.demonplates.com
"Good service - some lamination issues"
"I have bought numerous number plates now and all from Demon Plates. Their website is way to use and ordering process simple. Prices are transparent, no hidden costs and the product is first class."
Wow, thanks for taking the time to write us this amazing review Mr Roberts. It's great to hear positive feedback from returning customers like yourself.

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent quality Quick turn over after order would recommend"
Thanks for the great feedback Lucy, we are very happy you are satisfied with the service you have received.

www.demonplates.com
"Great service, love all the choices, prompt delivery."
"All good"
Thank you very much for the 5 star rating Mr Green. We appreciate your feed back.

www.demonplates.com
"Arrived quickly and promptly. Nothing to fault."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review Mr Hampton, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Tried several websites before deciding to use Demon, the plates were easily customised to suit exactly what I wanted and were delivered exactly as specified and were of a good quality. Delivery was quicker than expected and the ordering process was seamless."
Thanks for the great review Mr Hardman, we appreciate your positive feedback.

www.demonplates.com
"Hi, Thanks for the good service you gave me,shall also use you in the future Regards, Ron neal"
Thanks for the kind words Mr Neal, we are very happy you are satisfied with our service and products.

www.demonplates.com
"An easy and efficient process, could not fault them, quick delivery too. Just make sure you have copies of your documents to send, for the legal bit, and you get a rapid confirmation. 5 stars.."
Thanks for the 5 stars Mr Baugh, we appreciate your feedback.

www.demonplates.com
"Ordered the 4D plates and very very happy with the product! Solid, quality and looks really good; also, very easy ordering process, quick delivery and kept up to date throughout the whole process. Very Impressed :)"
The plates look great Mr Viscu, thanks for the five stars and for taking the time to write this lovely review, very much appreciated.

www.demomplates.com
"Superb service. Only went for Standard Free delivery and still got it promptly. The quality of their work is exceptional. Bought two sets so far. Both were 3D carbon fidbre finish. Cannot stress how good they look on the cars. Thank you!"
Wow plates look fab Mr Spencer, Thanks for the great review, very much appreciated thank you.

Its great to hear from returning customers like yourself.

Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,153 reviews