Demon Plates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Demon Plates

gthrelkeld@mac.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

"Very quick service and very good quality plates!"
Thanks for the great review Mr Dennis, it's great to hear from satisfied customers like yourself.

www.demonplates.com
"Fantastic service. So happy with my 3D carbon plates"
We are very happy you are satisfied with the products you have received. Thanks for the 5 star rating Ryan, greatly appreciated, thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Nice easy purchase and plates are 👌👌👌 pleasure to do business with"
Thanks for the 5 stars Nicholas and thanks for taking the time to leave us this lovely review.

www.demonplates.com
"Stunning service, love the plates they are great and so easy to fit. Was a little expensive but I will happy say that it was worth the money as I had the 4D perspex plates and they really do look the business."
Great choice of text style Mr Ledward, they look fantastic!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to write this positive review and for sharing how good the plates look, we really appreciate your feedback, thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Hi, Registration number is perfect. Unfortunately I couldn't use ordered fixing kit. It's useless for me so I used old one. I got it when I ordered first time from the company. These were colored plastic screwes. Please give any chance to select between kits. But I am satisfied. Thank you. Regards Mihaly Rubecz"
Hi Mihaly, thank you for your recent review.

We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed in regards to the fixing kit you received, however I can confirm we only supply one fixing kit here at Demon Plates, which consist of a mixture of screws and sticky pads to ensure each customer has a choice of options when fixing their number plate, where each choose their own preference, some prefer the sticky pads where others opt for a more secure option and choose to screw their plates.

Thanks once again for taking the time to leave us this review, we really appreciate your feedback.

www.demonplates.com
"First came across Demon Plates some ten years ago and bought a couple of very nice motorcycle plates and the service was great. Returned to buy another one just recently and found the service and price is still great. Highly recommended."
Thanks for the five stars Robert and thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review, we appreciate your positive feed back.

www.demonplates.com
"Great fast service would reccomend"
"Brilliant job"
Thanks for the 5 stars Mr Riaz, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"I love the carbon print that I got onto my new licence plate very easy to fit the. Only scary but was drilling into it to fit onto my bike"
"Absolutely delighted with my new plates, fantastic quality. Delivered within a few days too, can't fault demon plates at all!!"
"I have used Demon Plates for many years now and find their quality and service to be exceptional. Every time I get a new car Demon Plates are my first port of call. Thank you DP."
Wow thanks for the great feedback Mark!!! it's brilliant to hear from, satisfied, loyal, returning customers like yourself.

www.demonplates.com
"Great service . Let me know all information and plates arrived early ."
Thanks for the 5 stars Miss Hooley and thanks for taking the time to leave us some positive feedback, very much appreciated , thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Speedy service and the plates are brilliant quality. They look great on my car."
Thanks for taking the time to write this great review, thank you for your kind words.

www.demonplates.com
"Very helpful and super fast service"
Thanks for the five stars, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Great service and fast shipping."
Excellent choice of plates Mr Gill, they look great!!! thanks for taking the time to leave us this five star review, greatly appreciated, thank you.

www.demonplates. com
"Everything as it should be, very pleased."
"first class service as always"
"This must be about my 10th order from demon plates, I cannot vault them at all, brilliant service easy to use website."
It's fantastic to hear from satisfied, loyal customers like yourself. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this great review Mr Banks, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Great service,& nice 4D plate design! Delivery was on time & plates well packaged & on time."
Thank for the great feed back Mr Muldoon, very much appreciated thank you.
"Excellent service from start to finish, got the plates within 3 days of placing the order. And they are better than expected!!!!"
Thanks for the positive review Diane, it's great to hear kind words from satisfied customers like yourself.

Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,210 reviews