Demon Plates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Demon Plates

gthrelkeld@mac.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

"Class service good quality plates"
Your review is very much appreciated.... thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"excellent quality plates and very fast delivery"
Thanks for taking the time to write this great review James, we value your feed back.

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent service and value for money use this company often"
Thanks for the great feedback Louise, much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"It’s the best service and highly recommenders"
Thanks for the 5 stars Mohammad and thank you for taking the time to write this review.

www.demonplates.com
This is brilliant to hear Mohammad.... thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Fantastic from start to finish!"
Great Review Joanne, much appreciated thank you :)

www.demonplates.com
Perfect Joanne.... many thanks for your kind review.

www.demonplates.com
"Easy to follow ordering process. Competitively priced and good quality number plate. Quick delivery. I have used Demon plates in the past and happy to use again."
Thanks for the positive feedback.

www.demonplates.com
"Always have my plates made up by Demon Plates. Great quality and excellent customer service. Highly recommended..."
Thank you for choosing demon plates and thank you for the kind words Andy.

We are happy your satisfied with your products.

www.demonplates.com
"Great service and great plates wouldn’t hesitate to use the company again..thank you"
Thanks for the great feedback Fiona, much appreciated.

www.demonplates.com
"As a returning customer it was a no brainier. Demon Plates are brilliant. They add that individual touch of quality to your car. Having just purchased a new RS 280 I knew the standard plates would be covered in agents names etc. I dislike that free marketing taken for granted by the various garages. I also knew that I needed to have Euro plates for my upcoming trip to Italy (Currently writing this review In Riva Del Garda). So, having had Demon Plates on my previous car I knew exactly what I wanted. Carbon Domed again. The ordering was simple. Choosing the options such as Euro Stars and being able to get the Welsh flag & CYM onto the side badge was brilliant. There are loads of options to let you personalise your plates. And you can add your own motto. The online ordering worked well. I was kept informed of progress throughout. Delivery was prompt and as promised. My car now looks amazing, the plates make a real difference, well done Demon Plates."
Thank you so much Mr Flanigan for taking the time to write this amazing review.

When are customers are happy, it makes us happy too.

www.demonplates.com
"Perfect plates as usual and supplied quickly as promised. I have no hesitation recommending Demon Plates to anyone."
It's always great to hear from returning cutomers.... Thanks very much for your great review Roger.

www.deonplates.com
"I’ve used Demon Plates twice and it’s been a faultless and exceptional service. I wouldn’t used anyone else and have recommended them to friends and family should they need plates. Five Stars all the way!!"
Wow, thanks for the 5 star rating Rohan and thanks for taking the time to write us this lovely review, very much appreciated, thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Have used this company a few times over the years. They always excell. The plates are as described, legal with prompt delivery. Have no hesitation in awarding them 5 stars"
Thanks for the kind words Mr Sumner, we appreciate your feed back.

It's great to hear from returning, loyal customers like yourself.

www.demonplates.com
"Brilliant customer service fast delivery and my plates look fantastic"
We are very happy to read your feedback. Thank you very much.

www.demonplates.com
"Easy to use online design. Good quality product that arrived quickly. Could do with an order confirmation email after payment."
Thanks for the positive feedback Alan :)

www.demonplates.com
"Excelent service. a good spread of choice, easy to navigate site and the product is exactly what's ordered with sensible packaging and the bits and pieces for fixing. Price is certainly about right as the overall value is excellent."
Thanks for the kind words Mr Glew.

We value your feed back here at Demon Plates.

www.demonplates.com
"Very clear and concise details that make it easy and a pleasure to deal with them. Plates arrive on time and exactly as you anticipated. Will certainly use them again when required."
Thanks for the positive feed back Thomas, we appreciate your kind words.

We look forward to your custom in the near future.

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent Service and product as per usual. I’ve used demon plates on numerous occasions and have always delivered quality. People might suggest expensive but getting quality legal plates with all the correct routes is worth the money in my opinion."
Thanks for taking the time to write us this wonderful review. Its great to hear from returning, loyal customers, like yourself.

We are happy you like your products.

www.demonplates.com
"Fantastic plates. Look amazing 4D Perspex. Would definitely recommend to anyone"
Thanks for the great feedback Mr Mooney, much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Demon Plates offer a superb service,the Number Plates are of a high standard with a good range of different styles,having used Demon several times I wouldn't entertain any other supplier."
Thanks for taking the time to write this amazing review.

Its great to hear positive feed back from returning customers like yourself.

www.demonplates.com
"All the family’s plates are supplied by Demon Plates and have been for a number of years. Always a first rate product backed up with equally first rate service."
Thanks for taking the time to write this lovely review, its great to hear from returning customers like yourself.

Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,032 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!