Demon Plates Reviews

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

"Quick efficient service"
Keith Callaghan
Verified Buyer
"Very happy. Good quality. Good service . Good price. Good delivery"
"The administrative process is too long and slow. Plates were made then witheld until all documents sent without full disclosure of this process. Go somewhere else."
"I ordered a set of 3D Domed plates, I called up and spoke to a very helpful lady before placing my order online. The plates arrived fast and look absolutely amazing. They were not cheap but you get what you pay for, the quality of the plates and customer service was excellent!"
"Speed of service was second to none. I'd arranged to collect the plates and there was no waiting time. Extremely efficient!"
John Middleweek
Verified Buyer
"Plates looked really good"
"Good quality plus a speedy delivery"
"Easy to order, came really quickly through the post. It was well protected so no damage whilst in transit. Looks great on the car. Can’t recommend them enough."
Charlie Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly and perfect for my imported integra!"
Lewis Beazley
Verified Buyer
"great services and good quality product"
Mark Roberts
Verified Buyer
"As usual great quick service and good quality number plates."
Ian Weinstock
Verified Buyer
"great service again from Demon Plates."
John Carey
Verified Buyer
"Good quality products and specs."
Adrian Soper
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering process. Good communications. Great product."
Sharon Gardner
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a little later than i planned and still got them before Christmas. Very quick service ."
Brian Murphy
Verified Buyer
"I wanted a specificity size rear plate for my Jaguar and I am happy to say that the plate that Demon plates made was spot on. The quality of the plate was great as well not like some of the flimsy rubbish being offered on EBay. I had the plates made with dome black numbers / letters and they really finish the plate off. I will certainly use Demon plates in the future."
Alan Field
Verified Buyer
"Good system of plate design and documentation upload"
"Great service and prompt delivery , will defernetely use you again"
Alex Lucas
Verified Buyer
"Great product, great price & fast delivery."
Margaret Clement
Verified Buyer
"I was able to personalise my number plate to my exact requirements. They have an extensive range of Fonts, badges, colours, sizes and extra little bits that you won’t find elsewhere. We have bought several set of plates from Demon Plates. Delivery and packaging are first class as well."
Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 2,916 reviews