Demon Plates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Demon Plates

gthrelkeld@mac.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

"Got plates for my import and its the best material I have ever seen for a number plate. makes car look even better. Very shiny. Excellent"
So glad the plates look good on your car.. Thank you for taking the time to review us.
"Excellent service, plates also arrived quicker than expected. Would definitely recommend and would use them again."
Thank you for this excellent review Elizabeth, We really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
"Very easy to create your number plates online with Demon Plates website Order was simple and delivery swiftly taken care of"
Great review Alan.... many thanks.

www.demonplates.com
"Thank you Demon Plates for the custom order. Printing looks really good and I cant wait to get them on the car! If anyone worrying that the legal postcode and BS AU number take up too much room then worry not - they are small and out the way at the bottom right hand side. Fully legal and compliant with the law. Delivery arrived swiftly and I could not fault communications with Demon Plates either - every email was answered swiftly! THANKS AGAIN!"
Thank you for your fantastic review Piers, we really do appreciate it.

www.demonplates.com
"Ordered embossed ‘carbon fibre’ plates and took the premium next day delivery service. Plates arrived via Royal Mail before 1pm Saturday morning as specified. Well packaged and with fitting instructions. Plates are exactly as described and very well made. Would definitely order again if needed."
Your review is very much appreciated Lewin.... thank you.

PS.... the plates look awesome.
"Excellent service, would 100% recommend"
Excellent review... thank you very much.

www.demonplates.com
"Second purchase of the carbon 3D effect plates and love them! Top service every time and quality item thank you."
... and thank you Jonathan, for your kind feedback.

www.demonplates.com
"Great service & quality. I have been ordering my plates from Demon Plates for years. What I particularly like is having my bike plates custom cut to the minimum legal size. As small as I like, and no smaller than it should be :)"
Glad you are happy with our product and service.... thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"I have used Demon Plates a number of times for my personalised number plates. Their website is really good and there is a lot of choice on how you want them to look. They really look eye-catching on my car and I would highly recommend anybody to purchase from them."
Very happy to read your review Lynn.... thanks very much.

www.demonplates.com
"Have used demon plates in the past, and that's why I came back, quality plates to the correct spec delivered nice and quick. Can't ask for more than that"
Thanks very much for your super review Iain.... it's great hearing from retutning customers.

www.demonplates.com
"Really pleased in every way marvellous service and quality. Thank you Kind regards Brian Smith."
Your review is fantastic to see Brian. Thank you very much.

www.demonplates.com
"I would highly recommend Demon Plates..smooth transaction, good communication and fast delivery. 5 star service."
..... and thank you very much, for the 5* review.

www.demonplates.com
"I ordered the carbon dome effect plates, they were recieved well packaged and look exactly the same as when I built them on the web page, I’m really happy with them and would recommend Demon Plates to anyone."
Your review is very much appreciated James.... thank you.

PS. Plates look great!

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent service, my 4D plates arrived on time and fitted instantly to my car. It was simple to design, and a simple process to have them made and delivered."
Glad your ordering process and delivery was simple and quick.... thanks for the review.

PS. your plates look great.

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent. Quality product, competitively priced and super-fast delivery."
Very happy to read that you are pleased with our product and service.

www.demonplates.com
"Used Demon Plates many times, Excellent service again, Many thanks"
Thank you for your excellent review Deborah... it's always great to hear from our returning customers.

www.demonplates.com
"Fast delivery, decent prices, quality plates."
This is just what we like to read.... thanks very much.

www.demonplates.com
"Overall a swift and straight-forward service. Correspondence was very quick and the quality of the plates were very good too. I would use Demon Plates again."
Thank you for your review..... We really do appreciate it.

www.demonplates.com
"Ordered a few times from Demon Plates. Good quality each time and delivered with set guidelines. Thank you."
This is great to hear from returning customers, like yourself. Thank you very much.

www.demonplates.com
"Hello number plate fans Pro’s Quality is great Turned around very quick Con’s Communication a bit lacking for questions asked And possibly my mistake not sure if the carbon fibre ones I ordered are legal?? But overall product is good so they get 5 stars"
Thanks for the review John.

Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,316 reviews