Demon Plates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Demon Plates

gthrelkeld@mac.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

"Very high standard."
Wow Lauren, they look amazing!!!

We are very happy you are satisfied with your products and thanks for taking the time to write this positive review.

www.demonplates.com
"Whole process from website, through ordering, to delivery was smooth, efficient and easy. Best choice of plates anywhere that I could find. Fully recommend to anyone. Peter"
Thanks for taking the time to write this amazing review, very much appreciated, thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Very professional great service ๐Ÿ‘"
Thanks for the 5 stars Mr Rawlinson, we appreciate your feedback.

www.demonplates.com
"Easy ordering process, plates arrived promptly, very pleased with the whole experience."
Thanks for the positive review, we are happy you are satisfied with your products.

www.demonplates.com
"The service from demon plates was first class. The website was very user friendly, the quality of the plates is excellent and delivered within a couple of days."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us this lovely review , very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Quick and easy to order. Friendly staff on the phone when I rang to confirm the order and prompt delivery. Many thanks Jacqueline Mayne"
Thanks for taking the time to write this great review Jacqueline, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"I’ve forgot the number of plates that I have made by Demon Plates and every set has been great, the ordering is easy and the delivery is very prompt, in all a very satisfied customer,"
Thanks for the positive feedback Mr Cresswell and thanks for taking the time to write this lovely review.

www.demonplates.com
"Have to say im very pleased with the end product of my new number plates and the 4D looks amazing and stands out nicely, added my company logo to the bottom of the plates too, would deffo buy from this company again, as with anyone would like to see the 4D plates a little bit cheaper. That aside top quality and service was spot on and delivery times too. 2-3 days turn round from date of order and payment. Thanks again."
It's great to hear from happy, satisfied customers like yourself, Mr Cambridge.

Thanks for choosing demon plates as your number plate supplier.

www.demonplates.com
"Been using demon for over 10 years you only use what you’re happy with"
Thanks for the 5 stars Mr Green, very much appreciated thank you.

We are happy , you are satisfied with your products.

www.demonplates.com
"I’ve purchaced plates from demon plates before and they were brilliant. Second lot I purchased just as good! I Can not fault the quality of the 3D carbon fibreplates as they look amazing, or the time they took to get her. 5 stars."
Thanks for the positive feed back.

www.demonplates.com
"Top quality plates that arrived in double quick time. The raised carbon gel looks great on my car."
Thanks for taking the time to write us a great review, we value your positive feed back.

www.demonplates.com
"Execellent plates, they look quality and are quality. Several people commenting on the quality"
Thanks for the 5 stars Mr Bagnall, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Speedy turnaround from order to delivery and all good quality ๐Ÿ‘"
Thanks for the great feed back Claire and thanks for taking the time to leave us this lovely review.

www.demonplates.com
"Great plates. Great quality. Great delivery. Look no further"
Wow thanks for the 5 stars Mr Edwards, very much appreciated thank you.

www.demonplates.com
"Great service very quick and easy"
Thanks for the lovely review Dawn.

www.demonplates.com
"Excellent Service. The team were polite, reliable, on-time with tracking e-mails., excellent quality and a good product. I don’t normally write reviews but getting my plates on time was important to me, and the DemonPlate team delivered well. What was also important to me was that – when people look at my plate they focus on the number and not on the name of the supplier, so DemonPlate would be my choice every time."
"The ordering process was straight forward and the plates are great! The only problem was the packaging. It tore open in the post and the plates were exposed, causing a small amount of damage."
"Great plates , great service"
"I ordered my plates and submitted the documentation required on the same day. Think it was only 2 days till I got them in the mail. Love the finish on them! (I went for the carbon effect ones) been complimented on them a few times already! Can't fault demon plates. Would use again."
"Excellent service. Third time using Demon. Will definitely do so again."
Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,094 reviews