Demon Plates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Demon Plates
Read Demon Plates Reviews

demon.joe@me.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

Easy to buy, well made, no complaints!
Thank you Jack, we really appreciate you writing us a review.

www.demonplates.com
Used Demon Plates many times and always had great service and a great product from them.
Many thanks for taking the time to review us.
Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

www.demonplates.com
Excellent service as always!

Thanks Ian!

www.demonplates.com
Excellent service. Fast delivery.
Thank you Gary.

www.demonplates.com
Demon Plates has made up plates for us in the past and are always first choice for a reliable service and a quality product.
Thank you for this review Eric.

www.demonplates.com
Good quality plates, excellent prompt service, used DemonPlates before and always pleased with product and service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Peter.
I needed number plates cut to a specific size for my car, and Danny could not have been more helpful in advising what the limitations were and to keep within the law (Demon will only provide legal plates). Their name and the BS designation are shown very discretely in small characters but still comply with the law. I have used Demon on many occasions and have been more than satisfied with the quality of their plates and I would recommend them every time. Thank you Danny and staff at Demon Plates.
So glad we were able to help you David. we really appreciate your repeat custom.

www.demonplates.com
My latest order was met with the usual rapid and efficient service, while complying with the necessary legal requirements.
Thank you Colin.

Great just what I ordered and delivery within 2 days
Thank you Peter, we really appreciate this review.

www.demonplates.com
I was able to pass through the website and complete the purchase without providing the necessary documents. The method used is for an email to be sent out to remind me to upload them. I overlooked the email and delayed the goods as a result. Subsequently, after having emailed the documents I have heard nothing further, and have no knowledge of where my product is or when it’s going to be delivered. I do think that the documentary evidence process should be properly integrated with the webpage; it is not appropriate to be able to complete the purchase and spend the money, without production of the documents.
Hello,

I am sorry to see you are disappointed with our service.

Emails are sent as soon as purchase is made with PLEASE READ in the title, if documentation is not provided after that then we send out reminder emails too.

As soon as your documentation is provided your plates will have been sent out - we are only able to offer a tracking service to people who have paid for our express shipping option due to the royal mail postage option you chose not providing tracking.

You will also have received 2 emails stating we had received your documents and that you item was being dispatched.

We are also available on the telephone if anyone would like any help during the process.

Thank you for your feedback.

www.demonplates.com
Superb service excellent quality I fully recommend . ThePlates where at my front door next day.
Thank you John for this excellent feedback.

perfect , quick delivery
Thank you Scott.

www.demonplates.com
Easy to order, clear instructions of how to send copies of the required documents and quick delivery of exactly what I'd requested, which arrived well packed. Not sure what more you'd want! Oh yes, they're fairly priced as well :-)
Thank you for this lovely review Trevor and for taking the time to leave it.
We really appreciate it.

www.demonplates.com
I found them on a Google search for registration plates. I called them with a query and they responded immediately, gave advice and made sure my two orders were dispatched together. The quality of the plates is great so I am very happy πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you Tony for this fantastic review, so happy we were able to help you.

www.demonplates.com
ABSOLUTELY FIRST CLASS SERVICE. VERY QUICK, EFFICIENT AND BRILLIANT NUMBER PLATES. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Thank you Cheryl, so glad you are happy with your plates.

www.demonplates.com
Thank you for this great review Cheryl.

www.demonplates.com
Clear web site. Easy ordering procedure. Fast delivery and a good quality well priced product.
Thank you for leaving us this great review Robin.

Thank you Robin.

www.demonplates.com
I only needed an uncommon, import-size front plate. Other manufacturers seem to only offer standard single-line front plates with import-size rears. Demon Plates on the other hand was able to take my order, documents were easy to submit and were approved quickly, and I promptly got my plate with 100% legal character dimensions despite said uncommon size.
Thank you for leaving us this great review, we are happy we were able to help you. Thank you for using Demon Plates.

www.demonplates.com
So glad we were able to help. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

www.demonplates.com
Very good service quick to respond after i made a mistake and it was quickly rectified got the plate the next day very happy with the quality and service
Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review, we were happy to help you!

www.demonplates.com
Happy to help, thank you for leaving us a review.

www.demonplates.com
Recently ordered plates for my Range Rover Evoque and they were perfect!! So happy with them, easily ordered and they came within a couple days. I got an email to confirm I’d sent the legal documents straight away too. Definitely recommend!! Thanks for making the finishing touch to my new car!
So glad you are happy with your number plates and thank you for leaving us this great feedback!

www.demonplates.com
So Glad you like your plates! Thanks for leaving us a review.

Brilliant! Thank you.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 3,513 reviews