Demon Plates Reviews

gthrelkeld@mac.com

Unit 1, Bentinck Street

Christopher E Booth
Verified Buyer
"Easy to navigate website, fast and efficient delivery, great quality plates. Have used Demon plates several times and would highly recommend their timely approach....."
Michael Dearden
Verified Buyer
"Very straight forward, and easy website to use, Plate arrived the following day, the only downside is the lack of Paypal facilties."
John Hatherley
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and accurate"
Phillip Dickie
Verified Buyer
"Verry happy Looking cool πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘"
"First class service very helpful & excellent product,second time I've used this company & will definitely use again Many thanks Les"
Caerwyn Williams
Verified Buyer
"First class product and excellent service, would buy from you again"
James Cairns
Verified Buyer
"Great service fast delivery perfect quality no air bubbles or dis-colouring plates are 100% perfect I won’t use anyone else car looks great"
MR JM SETTLE
Verified Buyer
"superb quality plates - very well made"
"Plates arrived pretty quick and of good quality"
"Brilliant plates, very high quality and look great!"
"Happy with the buying process. Customer service was helpful. Loved the quality of the gel dome plates. Only negative is plates were delivered to the billing address not the requested delivery address which delayed getting them on time. I would recommend DP besides that blip."
MR F C RUIZ
Verified Buyer
"Great plates every time fourth time I’ve used them and will return again."
David Mabbutt
Verified Buyer
"The web site allowed me to space my number how I wanted but when they arrived the spacing was different. Had to get some made elsewhere so not at all happy"
Chris Angel
Verified Buyer
"i have used demon plates on 3 different occasion & have been very satisfied with my plates & the service."
"The plates look great on my new car and delivery was prompt. I would definitely recommend getting the gel plates again."
Paul McCluskey
Verified Buyer
"As soon as the car documents was sorted the number plates were sent. from ordering to delivery was very fast. Would buy from demon plates again. Fantastic πŸ˜€"
We are very pleased you are happy with your product and it is lovely to hear you would use us again! :)
Jon Briggs
Verified Buyer
"Time and time again they’ve provided exactly what I ordered swiftly and right first time every time. Demons? More like Angels!"
This is great to hear, thank you for your kind words and for using Demon Plates!
"Have used Demon Plates for my last three vehicles. Excellent service, quality and price."
This is fantastic to read... thank you very much for your review and returning back to us.

www.demonplates.com
Keith Burlace
Verified Buyer
"Created and delivered exactly as requested."
John Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Good quality plates just as I wanted them, look great on my car, more expensive than I anticipated, but you get what you pay for."
We are glad they look good on your car John! Thank you for the review !
Demon Plates is rated 4.86 based on 2,916 reviews