Demon Plates, Greater Manchester Reviews

Telephone
Read Demon Plates, Greater Manchester Reviews

1 Bentinck St, Ashton-under-Lyne OL7 0PT, UK

Tell us how Demon Plates, Greater Manchester made you happy
Avoid at all costs if you value customer service when purchasing new items. When making an enquiry about my order the assistant that answered the phone was ignorant, rude and condescending.
Ordered Plates Friday via “Express Delivery” and was told to call on the Monday for a tracking number. Called on the Monday only to be told my plates hadn’t been made yet as they were “waiting on a digit” ....... Really !?!??? You must be working from a corner shop if you’ve ran out of digits..... was also spoken to by a woman named “Maria” who quite frankly doesn’t know how to speak to people over the phone.... Rude and obnoxious. ????????????????????????????????????????
Quality plates, very fast delivery and well packed. An order fault made by me was followed by a phone call from the company within a few hours to clarify the issue. Great customer service.
They didn’t ordered legal spaced legal font then once payment was taken I was then informed even though ordered as a show plate documentation needed providing. Away from home with work and without the v5 with me I was still without a plate. Ringing to cancel the order I was told I can’t so £30 down and still a plate to buy. Great service not
Demon Plates, Greater Manchester is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews