delta airlines Reviews

susan.moreland@delta.com

Categories:
Business & Office
Travel

Tell us how delta airlines made you happy

5 minutes
Avg Email Response Time
"The communication through the App is fantastic - got notification that my flight was delayed, easily found a different flight, rebooked and was on my way. Service far superior to other American carriers."
Are you delta airlines? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This review starts almost a year ago. While traveling with Delta Airlines, we were given the opportunity to volunteer our seats, due to an overbooking issue. As the charming, professional young woman behind the check-in counter began to explain this situation, we, of course, were a bit taken back at this developement. I had booked our seats well in advance, so initially we were taken aback. Much to.our delight, our willingness to give up our seats, was met with the marvelous news that, not only would this flight change get us into our destination EARLIER then the original, but Delta was happy to compensate us with a sizeable amount in future flight credits. I actually started to cry, my husband was speechless!! Because of this amazing gift of flights, we are able to take the 30th Anniversary trip of a lifetime. The remainder of our air travel with Delta was spectacular! The service, the professionalism, the punctuality were superb. Thank you Delta for not just one amazing trip, but 2! Looking forward to flying with you again soon!"
"I WAS GETTING GOOD SERVICE FROM THEM."
"They made me feel less stressful and everything was on time. Would definitely recommend flying Delta."
"low quality service"