Delcor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Delcor
Over A Month
Read Delcor Reviews

About Delcor:

Delcor fly the flag for British craftsmanship with made-to-measure sofas and chairs.

Our furniture is made to last a lifetime: we happily apply a 50 year guarantee all our solid birch frames. While the fabric is totally up to you, with over 10,000 of the best designer fabrics and leathers from around the world to choose from. We offer delivery to your home direct from the workshop, and we'll assemble your sofa on site in the event of any access problems.

Visit us at one of our four stunning destination showrooms around the country and talk to our Designers about creating an original Delcor piece for your home. Find us in Fulham, Cheshire, Seaton Delaval or Stamford, or call us on 0191 237 1303 for help and advice.

Tell us how Delcor made you happy
Delcor 5 star review on 5th December 2020
Mr & Mrs Wilkinson
Delcor 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Nichola
Delcor 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Mr & Mrs Kirby
Delcor 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Ms Barrow
Excellent technical and plannning advice. Love my new sofa.
We are absolutely delighted with our two recently purchased sofas and ottoman footstool. They look beautiful, are so comfortable and give excellent support. The whole experience was smooth and faultless from start to finish. From the help and advice and excellent customer service from Chris when ordering and Janet, I am particularly grateful and relieved that you recommended the smaller sofa should also be assembled on site too! Ian and Matthew were also very helpful and courteous as well as the delivery people who assembled the sofas on site - nothing was a problem to any of them. I bought a Delcor suite many years ago which was unbelievably comfortable and I’m so glad that, after a lapse, I’ve returned to Delcor again - nothing compares. They may be a little more expensive than other retailers but they are also the manufacturers and the craftsmanship is second to none!
Great personal, customer service; excellent early fulfilment and delivery, and fabulous product quality and specification. Absolutely delighted, and sofas fitted perfectly into our room.
I chose my new chair and footstool when I visited the shop in Newcastle. The staff were pleasant and really helpful with just the right balance of interaction and freedom to think and choose.
The wait was well worthwhile. The furniture was delivered on schedule by friendly helpful crew who helped move the old furniture out of the room - although they aren’t supposed to!!
The chair is supremely comfortable, looks great and sits per in my room. I’m absolutely delighted!
Really good quality and excellent friendly service.
From the moment we stepped into the showroom at Stamford, we knew we were in good hands. The staff were very helpful and gave us excellent advice. We are very pleased with our armchairs.
Suite well made and very comfortable, delivery was made on time and the guys were very helpful and friendly.
I bought two Boxer sofas from Delcor in 2004 and loved them. I could not find anything better so had Delcor completely recover and re-spring them. They look fantastic. Delcor quality and customer service really is outstanding. A great British company!
The help to choose our sofa was invaluable and it was delivered on time and as agreed. Thank you.
I’m delighted with my new Sofa beds, great customer service too.
Service from all staff was impeccable. They are all helpful and friendly without being pushy. We were given regular updates on the progress of our order making sure it was done to perfection.
The delivery men were polite and respectful of our home and well trained.
I have been delighted with the Sofas, Chairs & Foot Stool that I purchased from Delcor. The workmanship is amazing & the customer service is excellent. They are always helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. A truly professional company selling quality product.
Lovely furniture very well made ,would highly recommend to all . Very knowledgable staff just lovely .
Delcor produce the highest quality furniture to your specific individual specification and every item is consistently perfect. Our most recent purchase of a chair and footstool in William Morris Rosehip fabric look elegant and fabulous.
Wonderful experience from start to finish. Gorgeous showroom, very knowledgeable staff helped me choose fabric from the overwhelming selection, great delivery people. In particular the choice of fabric and firmness for the sofas - I have 3 cats and the help I got in choosing the right fabric was invaluable. They can't get their claws in it - at last. The sofas are heavenly comfortable and superbly made. They will last me a long time I can tell. They aren't cheap but well worth it - best sofas I've ever owned.
A well deserved 5 stars in every aspect; show room, fabric options, quality and all of their staff were so helpful but a big shout out to Julie who was really patient with us and helped us make our final decision which we are absolutely delighted with! We also purchased a sofa for the sunroom over a year ago and it still looks as if it has just arrived from the showroom, again focus on quality!
This was another excellent ordering experience with delivery of a perfect product. We ordered 2 large sofas a few years ago and have just taken delivery of 2 perfect “snugglers” to complete the room. On each occasion we have been able to have the chairs made to our exact preferred size and adjust this from standard measurements. The choice of fabrics was wonderful and they are really comfortable. I thoroughly recommend Delcor for making this such a lovely ordering experience. Thank you
Fabulous, professional, efficient, brilliant. I am running out of adjectives to describe just how good this company is.
From the first contact and choosing the furniture to the actual delivery and everyone in between is a wonderful experience.
What a shame other companies are unable to emulate this service.
From first time going in to showroom staff were very pleasant attentive and helpful our order was taken we were kept up dated on scheduled delivery would recommend to friends and family thank you for a wonderful service and our sofa
We are very satisfied with the product and for the overl all 10 out 10 !!!
Delcor is rated 4.96 based on 493 reviews