Delay Repay Genie Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Delay Repay Genie

About Delay Repay Genie: Delay Repay Genie was developed with the sole intention of making it easier for rail commuters to claim compensation for delays and cancellations on their daily commute. We do this by providing a nightly email containing all the information needed to claim for compensation.

Tell us how Delay Repay Genie made you happy

"Amazing - this has saved me so much time in claiming for delayed travel where I commute daily to London. I can’t recommend highly enough."
"Very up to date and very good at letting me know when trains are nor running."
"A fantastic app that makes claiming your compensation so easy. They email when you have been delayed and you click one button to put in a claim. So simple."
"Pays for itself for a year with the first claim for me."
"Very good idea. Works a treat. My one suggestion would be to include missed connections. As my journey from londom to manningtree connects from Manningtree to Harwich and thats where the majority of my delays lie. Would be great to see that included."
"This takes the hassle out of managing train delays which if you're a southern rail or Thameslink passenger are a daily occurrence. I never used to claim and I really should have but I just adopted the very British attitude of ”oh well” now when every the trains are cancelled or delayed I don't have to record it and remember to claim - DRS help make it easier"
"Delay repay sniper is essential for anyone unhappy with the train service they use every day. We must collectively make the lousy train companies pay for their poor performance. Complaints are simply ignored the only thing they care about is profit. Now I tried to claim for every late train myself and it can be done if you are very well organised and keep notes. But let's be honest it is easy to key things slide. With delay repay sniper you get an email with all the delays during your commute window. Just click on the one you travelled on and one further click and they claim for you. It is that easy it takes 30 seconds per day no more. Sign up today and if enough of us do it will actually be cheaper for them to run the service better."
"I have been a full paying member for 2 years now and have been extremely happy with the service offered by DRS. As with any technology, there will naturally sometimes be challenges and DRS has not been the exception. They have however absolutely always been extremely responsive with their support and willingness to resolve any technical issues that have arisen. Their programmers also seem just as keen and have been extremely quick with implementing new changes or meeting customer requests. A big 10 out of 10 from me for a great team!"
"I too had an initial 5 star rating for DRS, but having my train cancelled 5 times in a 2 week period in July, DRS did not notify any of them, so the true value was shown. Emailed the helpline and they had no record of cancellations but would look into it...........still waiting. There is no need to use DRS as www.recenttraintimes.co.uk provides ALL the identical information & more (cancellations, % time late etc) for FREE and it's almost LIVE. I cancelled my Paypal future payment & this automatically cancelled my DRS subscription immediately, but it still had a month to run. DRS did honour this & reinstated as they agreed that I had not actually cancelled the DRS subscription itself. DRS is a service that you can carry out for yourself for free."
"Good app and very easy to use. Obviously the trains needs to continue to be rubbish to make it worthwhile financially."
"I just subscribed to the DIY option after a 28 day trial. So far every single claim I've manually made to SWR has been paid and this service pays for itself. If only I found out about it ten months ago."
"DRS is a great service and makes it very easy to claim for all those annoying delays to your daily commute. However, I am finding that after the £10 monthly fee I am only getting back slightly more than that each month, so about 65% of my refunded money has gone to pay for this service... DRS could maybe look at reducing their rates slightly?"
"I find the service very easy to use. It saves me having to note down late train every time I'm on one. the auto claim service has even further benefited me. I'm a big fan"
"Great tool"
"It is now starting to get a little expensive and I have had some issues with the train companies as they have queried the way that claims are submitted. In some cases, claims have been duplicated and in others they are not submitted in order. This does look suspicious"
"Excellent service on all levels. The good thing is you can call or e-mail and you’ll get a response straight away. The system overall works seamlessly."
"I used to let train delays go and never claim for them, but now it's easy to keep track of the times and the refunds I get do add up! Last month I managed to get about £60 refunded. Why should you pay full whack for a delayed service? DRS is really valuable if you are a commuter - highly recommend!"
"Excellent and efficient service. I was more than keen to upgrade the subscription following my free trial"
"Indispensable money-saving tool to combat the ridiculous train fares charged with the shabby service received by passengers."
"Very pleased with the quality of the customer service provided!"
Delay Repay Genie is rated 4.67 based on 296 reviews