Delay Repay Genie Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Delay Repay Genie

About Delay Repay Genie: Delay Repay Genie was developed with the sole intention of making it easier for rail commuters to claim compensation for delays and cancellations on their daily commute. We do this by providing a nightly email containing all the information needed to claim for compensation.

Tell us how Delay Repay Genie made you happy

"Initially responsive during my account setup. Since then it has all functioned without issue."
"Invaluable if you’re a commuter! Takes the pain out of claiming for all the delayed trains. The small cost per month is paid back in about 1-2 days. Get this and recommend it to everyone, we need to be compensated for the rubbish train service in London!"
"Once set up, DRS offer a seamless and pretty much effortless service. Without them I would probably not bother claiming for many of the shorter delays due to the cumbersome nature of the train operators' claim processes."
"Given the amount of trains that are delayed this is a great tool for tracking when you're entitled to money back!!"
"Excellent value, good support if needed Absolutely no complaints Thank you"
"The service makes it easy to claim your rightful compensation on your season ticket when you are on a delayed train. Takes all the hassle out of it."
"Great service. Quick, simple , efficient. Just what you need when frustration levels are high."
"Cant belive i didnt do this sooner ... it's a must have builds my PayPal acount up nicely!!!"
"One of the life small pleasures to be able to claim effortless for each train delay. Thank you for such a easy solution...to relive the pain of everyday commuting."
"Got Recommended the service"
"Great idea i don't have the time to fill out the forms have lost so much money because I haven't done this . Signed up to Delay Repay Sniper and have had all my claims agreed by SWR . Wish I'd know about DRS earlier."
"Signed up the the more expensive automated claim service which works really well. Just click a button and the claim is raised. Really simple and quick and the delayrepaysniper team are really helpful whenever there is a query or problem. If the service were a little cheaper and there was a nice app for my phone I would give 5 stars."
"Delay Repay Sniper is fantastic! Whoever came up with thid idea is a genus! I have always delayed at least once a week. Having DRS emailing me tye next day with the delay is perfect. All i have to do is click one button and its done. Without DRS i would ever forgot to claim or not bother filling in the form. Thank you guys. Keep up the great work!!"
"I recently upgraded to the Full Service. It’s a huge time saver and well worth the extra cost. I wish I’d started with it. The instant chat on the website is very helpful and efficient as well."
"Brilliant Service, very simple to use and good customer service when you need it. If your train route is troublesome, this is a must have service to make your train operator pay!"
"This makes life so much easier than trying to remember which train I was delayed on"
"Delay repay is a fantastic service it really takes the pain out of filling out long drawn out forms for compensation . Thanks DRS"
"Still haven't received a bean despite making several claims since February and paying premium service!"
"be careful if you don't claim every 28 days, you lose the ability to claim. So if you're busy its tough, and they still take your money......thats nice isn't it."
"Have recently joined Delay Repay Sniper on recommendation of a friend. I find it so easy navigate and make a claim. I’m not bombarded with emails. I used to have to make a note of the train delays and them spend time putting them all through on Southern Websitr. Now I just have a few clicks and it’s done."
Delay Repay Genie is rated 4.67 based on 296 reviews