Delay Repay Genie Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Delay Repay Genie

About Delay Repay Genie: Delay Repay Genie was developed with the sole intention of making it easier for rail commuters to claim compensation for delays and cancellations on their daily commute. We do this by providing a nightly email containing all the information needed to claim for compensation.

Click Here

Tell us how Delay Repay Genie made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Absolutely faultless service. I'd recommend it to anyone."
"They gave me the exact times for when my trains get delayed, so I could then claim for a refund for southeastern. I would always log my train cancellations anyway, but I'd never get the exact time and I would never get a refund back. Delay sniper saves you the time that you're already running out of by doing this for you and emailing you the times every day. It really is a god send."
"Uploading/adding tickets to portal could be improved with a click of a button. At the moment it's a long winded process where I have to take a picture of the ticket then size it down to acceptable size they DRS can handle and then go through the painful and repetitive process of filling in the same boxes with the same values over and over. With today's technology it should be as simple as just snapshot and then handle the reading of ticket number length etc automatically."
"A wonderful service that works well all the time. It’s a no brainer."
"Using Delay Repay Sniper is about the only reliably functional part of my commute to work, effortless and efficient - worth the money."
"Works well and shows clearly what routes are delayed. Excellent service"
"Amazing! Great service."
"A great service and a valuable to hold rail services to account, conveniently."
"Great when it works but it doesn’t always pick up cancellations which is an issue."
"Superb service, would recommend to anyone who uses train frequently."
"I love the ease of claiming for delays."
"I have been using this service for a year now and received more than 20% of my annual ticket back in compensation, Thanks Delay Repay Sniper, another happy customer."
"Excellent customer service 100% accurate. Brilliant value for money I get on average £40 compensation a month for under £4."
"Really has saved myself a lot of money and time over the last 3 months as previously I didn't have time to fill out forms and send.to SWR. It's so easy to claim now just click on the delayed train and DRS do the rest for you . Have told lots of fellow commuter and all have been delighted with serve from DRS and also saved time and money ."
"Makes claiming for delays so much easier and less time consuming. One of my more useful monthly subscriptions! 😁"
"Easy to use, claiming back delayed journeys is easy. Never had any problems. Top service"
"Constant declined because they keep sending wrong tickets in. Will be cancelling subscription"
Thank you for your review.
We have investigated this matter and from looking at your account, we can see that the information provided to the Operator matches the information you have entered on your account and that the correct image of your ticket has been provided on each occasion.
As a result of this, we believe the Operator has incorrectly rejected some of your claims.
We understand your frustration and we would advise you to contact the Operator directly to appeal their decision and receive the compensation you are rightly owed. We hope this matter is resolved quickly.
"Great service and works brilliantly."
"Easy to use. Wish the claims would automatically update once they've been approved though."
"In the new world where train companies expect frustrated commuters to do all the leg work in claiming for delays, to have Delay Repay Sniper on our side is an absolute godsend. They provide comprehensive information on your chosen routes and can even claim on your behalf. Well worth the investment!"
Delay Repay Genie is rated 4.63 based on 327 reviews