Delay Repay Genie Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Delay Repay Genie

About Delay Repay Genie: Delay Repay Genie was developed with the sole intention of making it easier for rail commuters to claim compensation for delays and cancellations on their daily commute. We do this by providing a nightly email containing all the information needed to claim for compensation.

Click Here

Tell us how Delay Repay Genie made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Easy to register to site. Then for good price per month Delay Repay Genie take all hassle out of claiming for delayed trains. A few times recently the daily emails have been small and hard to read and on One occasion the train that was delayed didn’t have a claim button next to it so I was unable to claim. It must have been a system error."
"If you have a season ticket and suffer the nightmares of commuting on any UK train franchise then Delay Repay Genie is an absolute must... simply to make you feel better about forking out so much cash for such poor service. At least you're getting something back. Should get enough back this year to pay for 2 flights to Portugal... that's what keeps me going when I'm stuck somewhere on a cramped and dirty train carriage or stranded at Waterloo with 1000s of fellow commuters."
"One of the best app I have ever used. Highly recommended to anyone who commute by train and want to claim or track delays."
"Brilliant. Takes the hassle out of claiming for the delays. Thank you Delay Repay Genie."
"The technology is good and its easy to make a claim if you're a regular commuter. But if there are problems - which there always are because South West Trains are laughably awful - then you have to contact the train service yourself. Delay repay wont help with anything. So you might as well save £10 a month and submit your claims directly. I'm not sure the economics stack up."
As per our Terms and Conditions, after the initial submission of the claim, we will not engage with the Operator to chase compensation, query delays or reasons for rejection, this is the users responsibility. We are always happy to offer advice regarding claims and any correspondence you may receive.
"I love delay repay genie, its very helpful and helps me to organise my claims."
"Delay Repay Genie is a must- have for anyone on the daily commute. Easy to use and with various tariffs available there’s a package for everyone. Just let DRG do the hard work and sit back and watch your repayments go straight to your bank account."
"As an annual season ticket holder, this service is great as once you’ve taken a few minutes to set it up, it does all the work for you when you’ve had those annoying delays. Really takes all the work out of it and stops you missing out on a valid claim. Can’t recommend it more. Dead easy"
"This is a great service and has saved me so much money. My only complaint is that there is no app for this!"
"Best app/subscription ever, pays for itself 4x over every month! Mobile app!?!?"
"Great product and saved a fortune"
"Ovs a very good app,, saves me a fortune.. one slight improvement.. the old app changed colour when clamed... makes selecting other delays easyer..."
"Been absolutely brilliant takes all the time and effort out of having to fill out forms just press to claim. You receive a daily e.mail if you have claim or not. For £10 a month it well worth it"
"Customer service has been really good. The concept and payback is incredible. A few earlier issues when updating my account to the GDR package but all solved through the quick and helpful customer services. 5 Stars."
"Simply the best site for commuters! If you haven’t signed up your missing out! I love it!"
"I am so glad I finally found out about DRS. I have received back so much compensation that I didn't know I could get. Customer Service was excellent when setting up my account and routes. Claims are submitted quickly and without an issue. Fantastic."
"Very patient, thank you!"
"Not had any claims confirmed as of yet as I haven't been here long, but I feel this is such an easier way to claim lost time back!"
"Very easy to use and efficient service, which is more than one can say about the trains themselves."
"Anything that eases the pain out of having to ride with Southern is welcome. Well constructed, easy to use, good communications and no fuss - what's not to like? Do think you should offer long term users the odd incentive or two :)"
Delay Repay Genie is rated 4.63 based on 327 reviews