Delay Repay Genie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Delay Repay Genie
Read Delay Repay Genie Reviews

About Delay Repay Genie:

Delay Repay Genie was developed with the sole intention of making it easier for rail commuters to claim compensation for delays and cancellations on their daily commute. We do this by providing a nightly email containing all the information needed to claim for compensation.

Tell us how Delay Repay Genie made you happy
This is such a help - it helps to track claims, and makes it easy not to have to remember how late the trains are. Its more than a Genie - its the magic that comes out which makes the difference!
Excellent service and great value
Great service and good customer care. Only cancelled as no longer commuting otherwise I wd still subscribe. Highly recommended.
This service works well for me,simple one touch actions and a prompt payment system, it saves me a lot of time.
Very happy with the service. It more than pays for itself. And I feel that I'm winning in my daily struggle to deal with the vagaries of travel with Great Northern.
Really easy to use, takes the hassle out of the delay repay process, well worth the monthly subscription!
Brilliant service, quick easy to use, up to date. Highly recommended.
Brilliant service, would highly recommend it
Best £10 a month I spend hands down. Pays for itself in a week on a season ticket most of the time 10/10
Really does help to make an awkward system easier and less painful
I find delay and repay a very helpful in keeping informed on all aspects of my delays.
Always breaks and they always blame it on the API of the services. Paid for your subscription and want to cancel for next month? Can’t because PayPal. Idiots
Thank you for your review.
Due to the way PayPal works, cancellations take immediate effect. However, we are more than happy to reinstate accounts up to the date paid up until. Any incorrect rejections or compensation amounts from the Operator is out of our control as they have their own internal processing systems. Please contact our Customer Service team and we will happily take a look into your account.
I have used this many months now and it is awesome. The train companies make it very difficult to apply for delay repay. DRG makes it very easy to claim simply with 2 clicks from an email that DRG sends you to say which trains on your route were delayed.
This service is awesome and means I really do claim back money owed despite the time consuming process the train companies have in place. Each claim previously took me 4+ minutes but it now takes 2 clicks.
As a result i am able to claim a lot more of what is owned.
Best app ever.....well at least in the top 10
I would like to congratulate the team for all your assistance with my claims. I personally think Delay Repay Sniper is an excellent investment for anybody for dealing with claims

Kind Regards
Mark Dunkley
Great tool!! Makes it so easy to claim
Excellent app. Makes claiming process a breeze
Entering the required information on the website to make an effective claim can be challenging. It is quite a convoluted process. If they had an app I am certain that would help matters. It's a great deal quicker than snail mail. But in this age of super smooth user interfaces
Couldn’t recommend enough! This is a great reminder to claim especially when you are busy and likely to forget. Thank you!
Easy to use and fairly good turnaround timeframes.
Amazing company! They submit your claims promptly and efficiently. The only delays are my train company! Keep up the amazing work.
Recommended by another traveller when moaning about the Southeastern Service. DRG gave a free month to try out, gave an insight to the delays i've been missing. After the last few months of use i can say this should pay for itself each month. Once card details are set up etc. repay claims are a doddle to get processed, all the days delays are given to get the best claim option made. It truly is a worthwhile app
Delay Repay Genie is rated 4.63 based on 364 reviews