Delay Repay Sniper Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Delay Repay Sniper

About Delay Repay Sniper: Delay Repay Sniper was developed with the sole intention of making it easier for rail commuters to claim compensation for delays and cancellations on their daily commute. We do this by providing a nightly email containing all the information needed to claim for compensation.

How would you rate Delay Repay Sniper?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Stephanie B
Verified Buyer
"This has to be the easiest way to claim back monies due from your train provider. Having a busy work life It's Easy to forget to claim and this great service sends you an email advising which trains were late on your route and by how much time"
"Very happy with the free trial; it helped me organise my delay repay for my month season ticket, enough that recovered in one month enough to pay for the service for a year!"
"Kept me sane, and feeling like I have the upper hand with my nemesis Southern Trains, and my daily misery"
"It's an easy and quick way to claim on delays"
"What a totally awesome service, paying for itself x5 every month, customer service is second to none. No commuter should be without it."
"I just traded my vouchers in for my horrifically expensive season ticket and saved over £400 on the face value with little input from me other than a daily check and click"
"Makes it easy and takes the fuss away from claiming what you are entitled to."
"Made me happy as you always respond to requests when needed. Claims always turned round in quickest possible time. Also can anyone tell me the last time something went down in price?? Weldone to the DRS Team"
"Really simplifies the process of claiming for late and cancelled trains and saves all the time required to fill in forms if you manage your claims yourself."
"Brilliant service works great, although would like to see a better accuracy or explanation to why some claims bounce?"
"Very easy to submit claims. Single push of a button and then a voucher to compensate for your delay lands on your door mat. Keep up the good work"
"Quick, simple to use and gets more money back than I pay in"
"Started with a station issue, as mine as an ampersand in it (elstree & borehamwood). The issue was reported and corrected the day after, but not without a bit of a push as I already started payment. Then i asked a Twitter question around contactless repay possibilities, wihtout any reponse. The amount of noise around emails amounts to around 3/5 emails a day for missing tickets, as I entered routes. One missing possibilitiy is the weekday notif only , compared to all notifs, as most train are late during weekends. Therefore, i will say that the marketing is well done, but the service behind it is not woth the money."
Hi Kevin,

Sorry you experienced an issue, we understand the train station issue took a little longer than expected due to an internal resource issue at the time. We have not been able to find your query over twitter but contactless cards can be used providing your card is registered with the TFL so that a journey statement can be provided as evidence for the operators as this is what they require in the absence of a physical ticket.

We like the idea of the week day only option and so will add it to the development requests for the team.

Any problems, please let the customer service team know and they will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Lee
"Easy to use takes all the pain out of making a claim, excellent service, and a no brainer for any commuter."
"It on the whole just about makes me money. However, when taking out the subscription It did state that if I did not receive claims that exceeded my subscription fee in a month I would be refunded the difference, so as never to be out of pocket. I believe on a number of months this has happened. I have still received the full subscription fee though... Would appreciate some clarification on this. Brad"
Good Evening Brad, thank you for your comments on the reviews site. The price promise relies on the individual to identify to DRS when they have not received in excess of their subscription fee as the compensation is sent straight to you and so we do not know if you have received the compensation as such. Just drop the customer services team an email when this is the case and they will be happy to help. Please allow time for pending claims to be settled before requesting the price promise refund.

Kind Regards,

Lee
"brilliant!!"
"I have signed up to the full package meaning the claims are processed on my behalf, I chose to do this because of the painful process that SW trains put you through. So far I havent had a claim paid although this is due to SW systems and general ineptitude (hence 4 rather than 5). The customer service is fantastic, looking forward to seeing the rebates rolling in and bumping this up to a 5*!"
"Pain and hassle free system of presenting Delay repay claims. Fully automated. Only concern is that the current subscription charges may make continued subscription marginal when measured against repayments from Greater Anglia."
"The Delay Repay Sniper takes the hassle out of remembering which trains you were on that suffered a delay or where your journey was disrupted. They handle the administration and all you need to do is keep your ticket information up-to-date. Well worth the monthly subscription."
"Delay Repay makes life much easier, sending emails to make sure you get your claims due, and, listening to friends still claiming via the train companies, this is so much easier and quicker!"
Delay Repay Sniper is rated 4.74 based on 135 reviews