Delay Repay Genie Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Delay Repay Genie

About Delay Repay Genie: Delay Repay Genie was developed with the sole intention of making it easier for rail commuters to claim compensation for delays and cancellations on their daily commute. We do this by providing a nightly email containing all the information needed to claim for compensation.

Tell us how Delay Repay Genie made you happy

"Ovs a very good app,, saves me a fortune.. one slight improvement.. the old app changed colour when clamed... makes selecting other delays easyer..."
"Been absolutely brilliant takes all the time and effort out of having to fill out forms just press to claim. You receive a daily e.mail if you have claim or not. For £10 a month it well worth it"
"Customer service has been really good. The concept and payback is incredible. A few earlier issues when updating my account to the GDR package but all solved through the quick and helpful customer services. 5 Stars."
"Simply the best site for commuters! If you haven’t signed up your missing out! I love it!"
"I am so glad I finally found out about DRS. I have received back so much compensation that I didn't know I could get. Customer Service was excellent when setting up my account and routes. Claims are submitted quickly and without an issue. Fantastic."
"Very patient, thank you!"
"Not had any claims confirmed as of yet as I haven't been here long, but I feel this is such an easier way to claim lost time back!"
"Very easy to use and efficient service, which is more than one can say about the trains themselves."
"Anything that eases the pain out of having to ride with Southern is welcome. Well constructed, easy to use, good communications and no fuss - what's not to like? Do think you should offer long term users the odd incentive or two :)"
"Absolutely faultless service. I'd recommend it to anyone."
"They gave me the exact times for when my trains get delayed, so I could then claim for a refund for southeastern. I would always log my train cancellations anyway, but I'd never get the exact time and I would never get a refund back. Delay sniper saves you the time that you're already running out of by doing this for you and emailing you the times every day. It really is a god send."
"Uploading/adding tickets to portal could be improved with a click of a button. At the moment it's a long winded process where I have to take a picture of the ticket then size it down to acceptable size they DRS can handle and then go through the painful and repetitive process of filling in the same boxes with the same values over and over. With today's technology it should be as simple as just snapshot and then handle the reading of ticket number length etc automatically."
"A wonderful service that works well all the time. It’s a no brainer."
"Using Delay Repay Sniper is about the only reliably functional part of my commute to work, effortless and efficient - worth the money."
"Works well and shows clearly what routes are delayed. Excellent service"
"Amazing! Great service."
"A great service and a valuable to hold rail services to account, conveniently."
"Great when it works but it doesn’t always pick up cancellations which is an issue."
"Superb service, would recommend to anyone who uses train frequently."
"I love the ease of claiming for delays."
Delay Repay Genie is rated 4.67 based on 296 reviews