Delay Repay Sniper Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Delay Repay Sniper

About Delay Repay Sniper: Delay Repay Sniper was developed with the sole intention of making it easier for rail commuters to claim compensation for delays and cancellations on their daily commute. We do this by providing a nightly email containing all the information needed to claim for compensation.

How would you rate Delay Repay Sniper ?

"Great at spotting those past delays, though need to remember to claim as paying the subscription fee. Found another site Late Rail (laterail.co.uk) which shows same info but free! so will use this after free month ends with DRS."
"As a regular commuter this site save's so much time, especially when you consider the palava involved to claim for a 15 minutes delay."
"Easy and logical to use. However will need to evolve with change to ticketing options and not sure why it does not claim on strike days or make it easy for customers to. Still should be an option to pay as percentage of amount claimed."
"If your train line compensates for 15 minute delays, this is a no brainer. It avoids having to keep exact records of train journeys which are demanded if you are to be compensated. The money is paid directly into your bank....easy."
"Easy to use with all the info you need in one place and great support too. Recommended :)"
"Fairly easy system of identifying which trains you were on that were delayed and being able to easily submit a claim. Not so good is trying to tie up emails back from the train companies with the claim on DRS as no unique reference number available that carries through the whole process."
"DRS has a massive backlog of claims, they are currently running nearly a month behind and only actioned one of my claims for the whole of May"
"Delay Repay Sniper (DRS) makes it so much easier and less stressful claiming back the refunds I am entitled to on my disrupted rail journeys. As a daily commuter into London who is forced forced to use an highly unpredictable train operator, delays and cancellations are par for the course for me. Before I found DRS I simply did not have the time or patience to keep on submitting manual compensation claims - so I just let it go rather than add more stress to my life. DRS takes always all the problem. With a couple of button pushes on my mobile phone I can sumit my compensation claim in real time, knowing it will be handled professionally and efficiently. I can then simply check back in a few days and see how my claim is progressing. Any compensation goes straight into my bank so I don’t need to do anything else. I would recommend DRS to any seasoned rail commuters with very busy lives."
"Very accurate information, reliable service and helpful staff"
"Outstanding service, the team have managed to reclaim various monies back for the lack of services on southern and SW trains. If your provider is messing you around with service to the extent of more than twice a month the. £9.99 spent with delay repay is money well spent"
"As a season ticket holder it can be incredibly frustrating claiming for delayed trains - you miss claiming for a lot , when you do it turns out the train was 1 min short of the period for claiming - and the forms send you mad insisting you enter the same info time after time . DelayRepaySniper takes all the pain out of the process. I just make a note of the day and spprox time of my delay. Daily emails let me see if it counts for compensation - and one click of auto process and they submit the claim on my behalf. So easy - hundreds of pounds back since being a member . Try it - you won’t regret it"
"A very efficient and worthwhile service, makes claiming so much easier than the convoluted rail claim procedures"
"With the current awful state of the railways and their inability to run a service despite planning this huge change for months and months, it’s nice to have a site such as this that records the failures and gives you the details to make rightful claims using the delay repay system. Let’s make the rail companies pay back what it rightfully ours."
"Great service very easy"
"DRS works seamlessly for me. The notifications follow up very close behind the (delay) day while the horrendous journey home is still fresh in the memory which is useful when claiming. Using the claim system is easy and the staged reporting / back-up from DRS is excellent so you know where your claim is in the system without having to contact them. I would recommend DRS to anyone who regularly commutes."
"Given the current train chaos, its so useful, Id spend hours otherwise chasing refunds on late and cancelled trains/"
"Management and central secure storage is one thing. Solid Integration into the browser is another. The security centre and swift updates on possible breaches from across the internet just add to the fact that everyone should be using Dashlane. I’ve been a member for several years and have found their customer support (in that rare event) were superb. Can’t fault it. (I’m not affiliated in any shape or form)."
"Still waiting for all my claims to be submitted, even though I subscribed for the £9,99 option, which was meant to be a lot better in comparison to the free version? Seriously debating whether to continue with this, if I wanted claims to take ages, I would just carry on submitting them myself instead...??"
"It has taken the hassle out of applying for refunds and enables me to claim for small delays that I usually wouldn't bother with. It offers fightback against appalling train service!"
"DRS make claiming as easy as it should be. They've a fantastic support staff too."
Delay Repay Sniper is rated 4.68 based on 192 reviews