Delay Repay Genie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Delay Repay Genie
Read Delay Repay Genie Reviews

About Delay Repay Genie:

Delay Repay Genie was developed with the sole intention of making it easier for rail commuters to claim compensation for delays and cancellations on their daily commute. We do this by providing a nightly email containing all the information needed to claim for compensation.

Tell us how Delay Repay Genie made you happy
£110 worth of delay claims submitted within 20 minutes of joining! That’s all but paid for an entire years membership from day 1. I always forget to and claim my delay repay back, and the operators always make you fill out the entire form each time. This is SO much easier. Cheers guys!
I'm a commuter and regularly hit with the train delays. Until now I was submitting the claims directly to the service provider which was very cumbersome and sometimes puts you off due to lengthy form filling procedures. DRG has made this process so easy and straight forward that now I do not miss submitting any claims.
Thought I'd try this out on the free trial for a month, but so far, they've missed a train that was delayed (I was on it) & just said a train was cancelled yesterday that I was also on & was on time. And that's only the trains I know about. Sadly the info seems to be a bit hit & miss. I don't think I'll be paying for this service when my trial ends
It’s a great concept but unfortunately it’s not always very accurate and when things are wrong their customer service can be disappointing. Given it costs quite a bit and where the payments aren’t commensurate with the value of the tickets, it just needs some refinement and improvement to get 4 and 5 stars.
Thank you for your feedback.
All DRG level subscribers are entitled to a Price Promise refund if you do not receive more back in compensation than the cost of your subscription fee. To activate this, please drop us an email so we are able to assess your account and issue any refund due back to you.
Please also let us know if you have any improvement suggestions and we would be happy to review and pass along to our development team.
We hope that going forward we are able to provide you with a better experience.
You provide a fantastic services and i'm very happy but for some reason my trial ended on the 2/11/19 and I signed up on the 27th but some reason I cant view the delays from 3/11 to the 26th ? Possible claims + 28days? Please help
Hi Mark,
Thank you for your feedback.
If there is a break in your subscription, you would be missing any data for those days you were not subscribed.
Please drop us an email so we are able to take a look at your account and provide additional assistance.
Love DRG as unfortunately a lot of my regular trains i.e. 7.07, 7.32 from Ipswich and 17.00, 17.30, 17.50, 19.00 from Liverpool Street are often affected by cancellation & delay so the email alerts and easy claim system is great and efficient however, I hope the new trains will help reduce my number of claims!.
Does the job, and I've recommended to my friends!
Their website still requires some improvement- apart from that it provides a great service. To be honest not sure how much it's worth it's as paying £10 per month and approximately the same amount I get back in each month...
Make us an app please.
Really great service Quick and easy to use Thanks to team
Our rail service is pants and DRG help me keep track of the many cancelled services and delays. When you work from home and commute in and out at different hours and take the first available train, it's hard to remember the exact reason for the Thameslink fail. excellent service and highly recommend this
Best tool for
Superb Service. Can't recommend highly enough.
Wow! This is the one bright side of having to put up with SWR's atrocious levels of service... knowing that I can get some automated compensation using DRG that works.
A very good and up to date service with daily reminders of delays and quick compensation when effected
Simple and savy for savers
Really impressed with this product. Nice and simple interface, provides all info needed. Definitely worth the £10 per month for premium as the hassle this removes is significant. Appreciate this sounds like a fake review as it’s super positive. But I am a real customer I promise :)
Very simple and reliable service.
DRG is a great service and takes the hassle out of tracking and submitting claims to the train companies. Their customer service is very responsive and have always answered any queries I have had. Finally their "price promise" makes using their service a no-brainer!
Fast, efficient method of making all-too-frequent compensation claims for delayed trains. Have recommended the service to several commuters.
The new website look and feel and the emails have taken them backwards. Previously you could see the trains affecting your travel in a better sequence, so easier to use, and the emails didn't require opening to see that no trains had been impacted that day. Now there is a meaningless image at the top of the email that clogs the email 'preview'. Now its more and more clicks to do what was once a simple process. THUMBS DOWN
Delay Repay Genie is rated 4.62 based on 338 reviews