Delay Repay Sniper Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Delay Repay Sniper

About Delay Repay Sniper: Delay Repay Sniper was developed with the sole intention of making it easier for rail commuters to claim compensation for delays and cancellations on their daily commute. We do this by providing a nightly email containing all the information needed to claim for compensation.

How would you rate Delay Repay Sniper?

"Makes claiming so much easier"
Christopher Y
Verified Buyer
"Great service, Very efficient and easy to use."
"Fantastic service and easy to use!!!"
"Fantastic service and helpful polite staff."
"Such a great service!"
"I was able to claim my money for a delayed journey with the information provided, which was accurate and saved alot of time. I would highly recommend this site."
"As a regular commuter to London, this website helps me to claim back what I am entitled to from my Train Operator because of their regular delays. It is easy to use and any questions I have had, the Customer Services Team have been extremely helpful. I wish I had found this service much earlier!"
"Amazing service, takes the hassle out of claiming and customer service that a lot of other companies should aspire to. Keep up the great work guys!"
"So glad I found this website. Takes all the hassle out and the customer service team are excellent! Would recommend to any commuter!"
"very helpful & friendly staff"
"Some team members are extremely helpful Some can become impatient with older people who are not quite up to speed with computors"
"Great app, easy to use and does exactly what it says on the tin! Highly recommended."
Nicholas C
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use. If the money or vouchers appear without hassle it will be upgraded to 5 stars. Takes all the hassle out of claiming the compensation you are entitled to and if enough of is claim then it will be worth the train companies fixing the problems."
"says what it does, great customer service team too. GO DRA so you don't have to do the work."
"I am really pleased that found this app. It help me to clame refound and its really worth to do it. In a onw month time the train company return me over 20% off my monthly ticket price, and thats became a really good discount for next months ticket to cower the price. All you need to do just few minutes spend for a clame ."
"Definitely worth trying via the free trial! This excellent service encouraged me to claim back over £15 in the first month! I am now a subscriber."
"Yesterday I was checking my bank account and was confused with the long list of payments going in. Then it clicked. Thanks drs its like free money from the south west trains money tree. Sticking it to the man."
"It gives me up to date information on train times that I wouldn't otherwise be able to log."
"Absolutely invaluable service for any commuter!"
"I have been using DRS for over 6 months now and recovered hundreds of pounds of ticket refunds due to the shockingly poor service Southern Trains keep delivering. The app is simple and straightforward to use. Definitely worth the monthly subscription."
Delay Repay Sniper is rated 4.75 based on 155 reviews