Delay Repay Sniper Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Delay Repay Sniper

About Delay Repay Sniper: Delay Repay Sniper was developed with the sole intention of making it easier for rail commuters to claim compensation for delays and cancellations on their daily commute. We do this by providing a nightly email containing all the information needed to claim for compensation.

How would you rate Delay Repay Sniper ?

"Still displaying two possible claims when only one can be selected. Multiple claims sent in one go and almost missed the deadline to claim. Not all delays are recorded as they actually occur leaving me to select other delayed trains to ensure delay is accounted for. Otherwise a great service and thank you for taking the pain away from a process I would never do myself. Andy"
"This is a great service - I am recouping almost 50% of my ticket price, it is easy and given these trying times littel else to do with my commute is!"
"Fantastic. A must-have tool in the ongoing war against the tyrannical train companies!"
"Great service. So easy to use and well worth the money"
"Everyone should use this."
"Brilliant, straightforward service. Well worth the subscription."
"I have been getting over £100 per month in vouchers through Delay Repay Sniper to use against my next monthly railcard, although it takes quite a while to wait for these to be put through when buying my new ticket - typical rail company inefficiency! DRS is well worth it. I highly recommend using the service."
"Really useful tool, stopped me having to write down all of the delays which since the timetable change in May has been many."
"It allows me to keep track of the train delays, as often when using Southern and Thameslink trains for my commute you get too angry to remember exact times, and be able to correctly claim compensation. It is nice to have a company in the train industry that provides a decent service."
"It's a very good way of keeping on top of the delay repayments for our endlessly rubbish train service we have to put up with. Could be improved with an App for mobile phone use..."
"Ok... Good for the info. Would suggest only paying for the £3/4 standard version as the auto claim takes them a month to action before it's even sent to the TOC. Better off doing yourself for speed"
"DRS is a great way to reclaim back the compensation I am owed from the train operators. Quick and straight forward. Couple of clicks and it’s done. Customer Service is excellent and would recommend DRS to any train commuter!"
"Saved me hours of time wasting on recenttraintimes and then the pain of filling in countless delay repay applications. With the level of service thameslink/southern are currently providing it'll pay for itself in 1 day!"
"I use the basic service and generally it works fine. However, recently the data to check trains on 'find trains' has been missing for whole chunks of routes. When I have emailed for assistance, I either got flobbed off with lies or completely ignored. Therefore, make your applications timely and be aware that 'support' is pretty poor when things don't get well."
"Helps me claim. Works."
"I've been using DRS for over 4 years and have had hundreds if not thousands of £s in compensation over that time. Now if only DRS could do something about my grey hairs and stress lines caused by travelling on Southern Rail I'd be *really* impressed!"
"This is a great product. If you want to have the information you need to claiming for your delays it is accurate and free. Personally I have paid the premium price to have DRS do the claims for me with a single click from me. £10 a month may seem expensive but I claim more than this from SWT almost every month. Also the more claims they get the more incentive they have to improve the service. Thank you DRS. You provide and great service."
"Great at spotting those past delays, though need to remember to claim as paying the subscription fee. Found another site Late Rail (laterail.co.uk) which shows same info but free! so will use this after free month ends with DRS."
"As a regular commuter this site save's so much time, especially when you consider the palava involved to claim for a 15 minutes delay."
"Easy and logical to use. However will need to evolve with change to ticketing options and not sure why it does not claim on strike days or make it easy for customers to. Still should be an option to pay as percentage of amount claimed."
Delay Repay Sniper is rated 4.67 based on 209 reviews