Delay Repay Sniper Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Delay Repay Sniper

About Delay Repay Sniper: Delay Repay Sniper was developed with the sole intention of making it easier for rail commuters to claim compensation for delays and cancellations on their daily commute. We do this by providing a nightly email containing all the information needed to claim for compensation.

Tell us how Delay Repay Sniper made you happy

"Great service and works brilliantly."
"Easy to use. Wish the claims would automatically update once they've been approved though."
"In the new world where train companies expect frustrated commuters to do all the leg work in claiming for delays, to have Delay Repay Sniper on our side is an absolute godsend. They provide comprehensive information on your chosen routes and can even claim on your behalf. Well worth the investment!"
"The very best in every possible way! I have been a full account client for a couple of years now and they are AWESOME ;-)"
"Quick efficient and easy. A good way to make a point to Southern about their tardy service. Particularly like despite having a direct debit when I don’t use the trains for a month and don’t claim they refund without a quibble."
"Almost as easy as 1, 2, 3 if you set details correctly you get your regular travel interruptions presented to you, if a random destination traveler you can open up the window of trains and timings. The auto setup has worked well for me I just confirm I wish to claim and I receive the payments in due course. Give it a try and see for yourself. Regards David."
"I used to spend 10 minutes on a single claim as southern force me to add the details of my annual ticket each time Now I click a button Also I used to forget to claim like thousands of others, but ice not missed a claim since signing up"
"This service just works. It takes all the hassle out of train claims. I wish SWR were more reliable but at the moment I need DRS and it pays for itself to have the one-click claim upgrade."
"DRS is a great idea and a great service. The DRS team are great, very helpful and very efficient. Train operating companies try to make it as difficult as possible to claim for delays, so the DRS service meets a real need especially for daily commuters who are the biggest victims of our privatised railways. I've been using DRS for a few months now and I'm really glad I signed up. Highly recommended service!"
"Great time saving platform, I have used this regularly for nearly 12 months and the Delay Repay Sniper is easy to use, painless process, which has recouped more than twice my annual fee."
"This is a really good service. The only downside is that the price per month is the same for every customer no matter what your annual travel card amount is so that if, like me, you only travel from Zone 3, it's not every month that it is cost effective to have the service. I think a proportionate charge would be an improvement."
"Very good service. They have recently changed the way you upload your tickets. Hopefully this makes the service just as efficient."
"What’s not to like about this website. We suffer with delays it’s a nightmare on our journey to and from work. Your so angry you want to blame someone, but vent your frustration by getting some cash back. This is easy click the button and away you go, cash back!!"
"It is a wonderful tool! Keep it going. An App would be a great addition..."
"Initially responsive during my account setup. Since then it has all functioned without issue."
"Invaluable if you’re a commuter! Takes the pain out of claiming for all the delayed trains. The small cost per month is paid back in about 1-2 days. Get this and recommend it to everyone, we need to be compensated for the rubbish train service in London!"
"Once set up, DRS offer a seamless and pretty much effortless service. Without them I would probably not bother claiming for many of the shorter delays due to the cumbersome nature of the train operators' claim processes."
"Given the amount of trains that are delayed this is a great tool for tracking when you're entitled to money back!!"
"Excellent value, good support if needed Absolutely no complaints Thank you"
"The service makes it easy to claim your rightful compensation on your season ticket when you are on a delayed train. Takes all the hassle out of it."
Delay Repay Sniper is rated 4.67 based on 270 reviews