Delayed Again Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Delayed Again

frazer@delayedagain.co.uk

2 The Old Grain Store, 1st Floor, Moseley's Farm Business Centre, Fornham All Saints

Tell us how Delayed Again made you happy

"Everything. A total and complete shambles from start to finish. I ended up doing most of the work and they even sent letters chasing payment and threatening legal action when I hadn't even received a settlement. DO NOT USE - you have been warned"
"Money earned under false pretences. I am not going to waste anymore of my time explaining the circumstances behind my complete disgust with this company. If you are remotely interested read my file. Enough said I never received a payment acknowledgement but did receive letters threatening legal action when I hadn't even received a payout. I will be contracting trading standards and posting in social media. Disgusting, vile treatment received."
"Utterly disgusted, 18 people I claimed for £540 x 18 = £9,720 I was paid £4,721.04 Web Site Page doesn’t tell truth if this is deemed as fair compensation. Will be telling Family, Friends & anyone else that I can not to deal with Delayed Again if they need to claim compensation."
Hi Gordan,

We're sorry you're unhappy with the settlement we won for you.

Compensation is fixed under EU legislation and it is not something we can adjust. The £9.7k figure you've mentioned is not accurate as per the legislation and I'm not sure where that's come from, but once again, I apologise that you're unhappy.

I can only hope that you enjoy spending your settlement maybe on another holiday? :) one where the airline doesn't delay the flight!

Kind Regards,
Delayed Again
"Didn't realise the fee was 25%. Not happy."
"Made a claim, it took a reasonable time and eventually I got a message saying the claim is successful. I was asked to fill a form with my bank details. I did. However, the money never showed up in the account. When emailed them about the money they said that they sent it to a different bank account! Really? What different bank account? They were not willing to tell me. That happened on August and in response I was told that they will contact the bank and amend it, and will send me the money. But that never happened and I keep chasing them on a weekly basis. I can't express how shocked I am from this behavior."
"So after nearly a year of waiting my case is closed and I received nothing. I was told from the outset my claim looked promising and worth whilst pursuing. I had to prompt all communication if I didn’t I would probably still be in limbo! Will try another company. I would look around before choosing this company unless you have time to be chasing this up. Poor communication. False promises. Delayed again or Think Again before using!!"
Hi Julie,

Unfortunately after assigning multiple solicitors to try get a positive outcome for your claim, we could find a valid claim for you.

We apologise you're unhappy with this and assure you we are as well as we've put a lot of time into it. We're proud to be No Win No Fee, so of course we have not and will not charge you a penny for the work done on your behalf.

Kind Regards
Delayed Again
"Delayed again made a bold statement that we would always receive the majority of the award after all fees were taken into consideration but are asking for 49.9% of the claim which is less than £1 difference in what I will receive. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone."
Delayed Again is rated 1.43 based on 14 reviews