Delayed Again Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Delayed Again

Tell us how Delayed Again made you happy

"Everything. A total and complete shambles from start to finish. I ended up doing most of the work and they even sent letters chasing payment and threatening legal action when I hadn't even received a settlement. DO NOT USE - you have been warned"
"Money earned under false pretences. I am not going to waste anymore of my time explaining the circumstances behind my complete disgust with this company. If you are remotely interested read my file. Enough said I never received a payment acknowledgement but did receive letters threatening legal action when I hadn't even received a payout. I will be contracting trading standards and posting in social media. Disgusting, vile treatment received."
"Didn't realise the fee was 25%. Not happy."
"This was the 3rd company I tried to get to take my claim, Delayed again took it on and won me and my husband £790, thanks a lot!"
"got £880 in 5 weeks, my flight was canceled and i missed my business meeting."
"Just got my money, very happy, didn't realise you could get money for this"
"fantastic service, easy to do flight delay do all the work. they helped us received £750.00 for our delayed flight in 2015"
"They were able to sort out compensation for a delayed flight which we didn’t think we would get."
"They got in touch with me about claiming the delay flight, sent me out the forms to film in. I returned them in post and the next thing I heard was a nice cheque in the post. Thank you very much 😊"
"Very good service didn't expect to get a payout as I had already tried with Thomas cook and didn't even get a reply so when the cheque arrived we were very pleased thank you very much Delayed Again"
"Utterly disgusted, 18 people I claimed for £540 x 18 = £9,720 I was paid £4,721.04 Web Site Page doesn’t tell truth if this is deemed as fair compensation. Will be telling Family, Friends & anyone else that I can not to deal with Delayed Again if they need to claim compensation."
Hi Gordan,

We're sorry you're unhappy with the settlement we won for you.

Compensation is fixed under EU legislation and it is not something we can adjust. The £9.7k figure you've mentioned is not accurate as per the legislation and I'm not sure where that's come from, but once again, I apologise that you're unhappy.

I can only hope that you enjoy spending your settlement maybe on another holiday? :) one where the airline doesn't delay the flight!

Kind Regards,
Delayed Again
"claim took 2 months, but I got 1300 quid, easily worth it"
"easiest form to fill out, I found other complicated."
"Excellent experience with them. Addressed all my concerns and processed everything promptly. Will use their service in future as well and highly recommend it to everyone!"
"Placed my claim with them and I got a refund within a month. The customer service is superb and they were willing to assist me all the time and answer all my questions. I highly recommend them! Thank you for your services."
"Polite, efficient and quicker than expected service! Frazer should be promoted! Many Thanks"
"I would recommend the service to everyone, the company kept us update with information and acted promptly. An excellent service and outcome."
"So after nearly a year of waiting my case is closed and I received nothing. I was told from the outset my claim looked promising and worth whilst pursuing. I had to prompt all communication if I didn’t I would probably still be in limbo! Will try another company. I would look around before choosing this company unless you have time to be chasing this up. Poor communication. False promises. Delayed again or Think Again before using!!"
Hi Julie,

Unfortunately after assigning multiple solicitors to try get a positive outcome for your claim, we could find a valid claim for you.

We apologise you're unhappy with this and assure you we are as well as we've put a lot of time into it. We're proud to be No Win No Fee, so of course we have not and will not charge you a penny for the work done on your behalf.

Kind Regards
Delayed Again
"my flight was from gatwick to dubai, i got 600 euros! nice spending money haha"
"Very easy process and quick to sort the matter out . I would definitely use this again ."
Delayed Again is rated 4.68 based on 405 reviews