Dehumidifiersuk Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Dehumidifiersuk

How would you rate Dehumidifiersuk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

David Withers
Verified Buyer
"I paid for a current model Ecoair Mini dehumidifier as advertised, but was sent an outdated one. I would have accepted it to save the hassle of return but I found it to be faulty (the carrying handle resisted lifting as it was being raised for first use and one end broke off) so I asked D-UK to take it back for refund. They made a very fair request for photographs of the fault to be provided and these were sent by email the same day. Ten days later, having heard nothing from them, I sent them a reminder. They replied that I needed to send the unit direct to Ecoair, and they assured me that the refund would be issued as soon as it was collected from my house. Following discussions with Ecoair, the unit was collected at their expense and I confirmed this to D-UK. No refund or reply was received. Over the next three weeks, several further emails and a telephone call to D-UK went unanswered, and I was starting to wonder if they were still in business. I then sent them a 'time is of the essence' demand for the refund to be provided within two days otherwise formal action would be initiated. They issued the refund the same day - almost six weeks from my initial request! Incidentally, D-UK's "free weather station worth £29.99" wasn't received, but it can be found retailing elsewhere for £7.99 inclusive of delivery so wouldn't have been a great loss. I suggested to them that they had grossly falsified its value and, notably, this wasn't denied. FOLLOW-UP to the response from DehumidifiersUK: One of us has given a fair and factual account, the other has given a distorted account. Relating the detail of the transaction would take up too much time and space, so unfortunately the reader must draw their 'fact or fiction' conclusions from what has already been written."
Hi, thank you for your comments. I handled your order myself, just to clarify a couple of things; there is no old version of the Eco Air Mini that I am aware of I am still confused about this claim. The stock that your unit was picked from arrived from Eco Air two weeks prior to the order. There was no damage reported when you received the item and you signed a clean POD to say that you received the item in perfect condition. Sometimes if the damage is reported within the first 24 hours we still have chance to process a claim but this wasn't the case. I know that the courier would suggest that the damage was done after the unit was taken out of the box as there is no damage on the packaging and the handle is tucked away in such a way that it would be virtually impossible to damage in transit or during the packaging process. In an effort to resolve the situation, as a good will gesture, we arranged for the unit to be collected and taken back to Eco Air. Your demands for a refund were heard and we issued a refund promptly after the unit was received back by Eco Air. Just so that you are aware of the challenges we face, the costs to our business (keeping in mind that none of this was our fault) are as follows; 20 mins on the phone giving free advice, £15 for postage on the way out, £23 for the collection (which was billed to us) as this was not a manufacturer fault, an Eco Air Mini that can't be sold on with a resale value of £149, 45 mins admin, and now a negative review. leaving us out of pocket by around £200. In an effort to be totally transparent the net profit on this item providing there are no problems is around £9. I accept that this is the nature of online retail but sometimes it is difficult to consider the challenges on the other side of the fence when are ordering online. The weather stations are sent separate from the units at the minute and this delivery was stopped when you requested a refund for the item. I find it difficult to understand how you have made an assessment as to it's value if you never actually received it. Your comments have been absorbed and taken on board by the team. Regards, DehumsUK
"Product ordered was not sent. Inferior product sent instead. Have emailed company several times to ask them to put it right, but have not received any response. This company is obviously happy to rip-off its customers."
Hi, thanks for the feedback. According to our notes, a member of our team communicated with yourself on the date of purchase (4th of January) to advise that the unit which you ordered was no longer in stock and to advise of the replacement. By all means, if you are not happy with the unit and believe it is an inferior product, we will happily collect the unit and offer you a full refund. An email has been sent to organise this and resolve the situation as soon as possible. Kind regards, DehumsUK
"Great price and very quick delivery"
"Ordered on this site and got the item as described"
"Happy with recent dehumidifier as purchased. Only criticism is that the carry handle is difficult to pull up to use"
David Carden
Verified Buyer
"We are still waiting for our dehumidifier to arrive, so there is no point in sending us a survey. David Carden 28/01/18"
Doug Morrison
Verified Buyer
"Happy with the price, best I could fine online. Comms not so good and delay with initial delivery which had to be chased before it was dispatched. The free weather station that came with the order looks different to the one that was shown on the website at the time of purchase; certainly doesn't look like it's worth £24.99"
"Fast delivery and a very good price"
Caroline Callander
Verified Buyer
"Ordered my dehumidifier on the Tuesday and had it not been for the snow I would have received it the next day. It arrived on the Thursday and weather conditions were not great. Well impressed with dehumidifiersuk and the dehumidifier. Thank you"
"Quick delivery, good product. Easily fitted."
Farakh Bungish
Verified Buyer
"Not a good experience promised several times but no delivery cancelled in the end."
"Dehumidifier works well if a little noisy the only reason I gave 3 stars is because I contacted the company over a week ago via my PayPal account as the indicator lights on the front don't work and I still haven't received a reply."
"Super fast delivery and fab service. Just hate using paypal for payments"
"Very efficient service, order received in extremely good time. Product is very efficient"
"I was wiping off masses of moisture from my newly installed double glazing and after discussion with various experts was recommended to get a dehumidifier. After some research I found the one suitable for my needs thanks to dehumidifiers uk. Many thanks for your help and I am very happy with my selection."
"machine seems to be rather noisy when running otherwise value for money."
Colin Cross
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order either by phone or on-line"
Darryl Thurairajah
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service except for the fact you are unable to purchase over the telephone and have to purchase online"
Mark Stafford
Verified Buyer
"Phoned them for some advice on a unit I was thinking of buying. They asked me what I had in mind to use the unit for and they advised me that another unit was more suitable for purpose. Very good telephone manner and hassle free ordering and delivery."
Josephine Rose
Verified Buyer
"It's a really efficient piece of kit. Amazing the amount of water it collects. Dry windows every morning and the air is fresher too. The water container is user friendly I read reviews on other makes and chose this one as a lot of them had complaints about awkward containers, but this one is great."
Dehumidifiersuk is rated 3.91 based on 160 reviews