Deed Polls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deed Polls Online
Read Deed Polls Online Reviews

About Deed Polls Online:

At Deed Polls Online we have been providing change of name Deeds (Deed Polls) to both residents and citizens of the United Kingdom for many years now, which has allowed us to finely tune the service that we provide to our customers.

We pride ourselves on the level of care, attention to detail and pro-active support that we provide to each and every client that orders a Adult, Child or Replacement (Lost) Deed Poll service.

We are also one of the only companies that give our customers the assurance of providing a Guarantee that your Deed Poll will be accepted everywhere.

support@deedpolls-online.co.uk

Deed Polls Online, 3rd Floor, 90, 86 Paul St, London, UK

Tell us how Deed Polls Online made you happy
Excellent service
Easy service to use. Paperwork arrived promptly
Very satisfied
Fantastic service, quick and easy I would highly recommended using them.
Great service, quick and fast delivery
Excellent Service Very, Very good quality paperwork very quick delivery😊
I ordered a cd Bebe rexha better mistakes and dua. Lipa vinyl future nostalgia moonlight edition big vinyl
such a great and efficient service - would highly recommend
Price and delivery 4 stars, but for customer service cannot give one single star, unfortunately. I have ordered with them a deed poll, then emailed them with some enquiries. They replied copying some information from my email, but completely ignoring my enquiries. I have emailed again, but they seem to simply ignore my emails. If you have questions, do not expect for any answers.
Brilliant, efficient service. Very easy to use. Would recommend.
Great service
Having ordered the Deed Poll, I expected it to arrive in a week or so. Covid post.. it never arrived and I have been trying to chase it up for more than a month. The few replies I have received from the " customer service team" have been sporadic and repetitive. Now almost 2 months and no Deed Poll in sight.
I'm genuinely starting to think their service is a scam. I ordered my deed polls on the cheapest delivery, which was meant to be within five working days maximum. Five working days later, it has not arrived. I wasn't given any way to track it, and would be genuinely shocked if it arrives. They have no contactable phone line, so I couldn't speak to a real person about any of this, though I did try to email their customer support. While they claim they respond to all emails same-day, and while this review site claims they respond in 'under an hour', 24-hours later I am still waiting on a response. This sincerely appears to be a scam.
I am very happy with this service, I was very impressed with the whole process!! The ease of ordering, the helpful and easy to digest information, the speed of delivery, the quality of the deed polls and the customer service afterwards!....I made a mistake on one of them and they redrafted free of charge minus P&P, no quarrels, just helpful and understanding!.....😊
Very pleased, applied Sunday night, came Tuesday morning . Excellent service, cannot recommend highly enough. Extremely High standard.
Excellent and efficient service. Will be using again for my daughter very soon.
Excellent service uncomplicated and such a fast turnaround very impressed indeed would recommend
Very efficient and quick delivery. I was very pleased with the service.
Deed Polls Online is rated 4.96 based on 7,518 reviews