Decorum Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decorum Shop

Tell us how Decorum Shop made you happy
So happy with my order , “you rock “ candle .
Really excellent service from start to finish . Great communication , speedy delivery and great quality garden stool which I love . Thanks . Very much recommended.
Thank you so much Charlotte for a lovely review. We are so pleased you love your stool. Christina
Beautiful shop, great service
Thank you Chloe.
Always happy with the personal service and unique interior at Decorum. On this occasion I was looking to order a chair which at the time was out of stock but Christina helped me get it ordered through her suppliers and kept me in the loop as I waited for the arrival from Denmark. Thank you so much!
Decorum Shop 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Thank you so much Malin, for a lovely review. The chair looks stunning in your home.
Lovely very stylish shop selling beautiful things for cool homes. What l love is that you can always find something special which won't break the bank
Very nice candles!
I have bought countless pieces from Decorum Shop, from large furniture items such as tables & units to lamps, plant pots, decorative items and bath products. And I am never disappointed. The quality of the items are always exceptional, with each individual piece adding further cohesiveness to my decor in a smart minimalist way. Delivery and customer service is excellent. I look forward to my next purchases. - Rachel
Aww, Rachel, thank you for such a great review. It makes our day when we get feedback like this.
Product was fantastic quality. Delivery fast. Would highly recommend
Always excellent and quality product
The item I was after was out of stock but Decorum ordered in for me - Excellent customer services and communication - fast responses. Beautiful furniture. I will defiantly be shopping again. Highly recommended.
One of my fav shops, really like their style, also there’s nice contact, quick delivery and on sale! C’monnn!
Great ,helpful staff. Lovely and well chosen interior items. Always a favorite place to find something special. Good coffee too!
Thank you Noreen, glad you like the coffee too :)
Simply love this store! Have bought several products - laptray, chopping board, concrete tray, fruit basket - and always itching to buy more. Good communication and excellent customer service. Great coffee too!
What a lovely review, thank you Laks.
Beautiful product as always
Thank you Hope.
Very happy. Received heavy goods very quickly and when I spoke to Cristina in CP branch she was very helpful and accommodating
What can I say about this company! I will be shopping over and over again. Products stunning, service is exceptional. My latest purchase is the cactus coffee pod holder - what an amazing design. Got here super quick THANK YOU FABULOUS DECORUM
Wow, thank you so much Suze, we absolutely love these reviews x
I can't recommend Decorum enough! I wanted to buy a large mirror for pick up and I found communication with the shop owner excellent and very kind and helpful. I got the mirror and I recently I bought a lovely clock for delivery, which arrived quickly and very well packaged. Best shopping experience I've had.
Love the homeware in this shop and service is great too! Click and collect still going despite lockdown!
Aww thank you so much Joanne x
Great service, great product, really friendly and fast service. Wouldn't hesitate to use again
Thank you so much Maisie, Happy New Year!
Very good quality unique pieces that you won’t find in other high street retailers
Decorum Shop is rated 4.92 based on 128 reviews