Decorum Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decorum Shop

Tell us how Decorum Shop made you happy
Great ,helpful staff. Lovely and well chosen interior items. Always a favorite place to find something special. Good coffee too!
Thank you Noreen, glad you like the coffee too :)
Simply love this store! Have bought several products - laptray, chopping board, concrete tray, fruit basket - and always itching to buy more. Good communication and excellent customer service. Great coffee too!
What a lovely review, thank you Laks.
Beautiful product as always
Thank you Hope.
Very happy. Received heavy goods very quickly and when I spoke to Cristina in CP branch she was very helpful and accommodating
What can I say about this company! I will be shopping over and over again. Products stunning, service is exceptional. My latest purchase is the cactus coffee pod holder - what an amazing design. Got here super quick THANK YOU FABULOUS DECORUM
Wow, thank you so much Suze, we absolutely love these reviews x
I can't recommend Decorum enough! I wanted to buy a large mirror for pick up and I found communication with the shop owner excellent and very kind and helpful. I got the mirror and I recently I bought a lovely clock for delivery, which arrived quickly and very well packaged. Best shopping experience I've had.
Love the homeware in this shop and service is great too! Click and collect still going despite lockdown!
Aww thank you so much Joanne x
Great service, great product, really friendly and fast service. Wouldn't hesitate to use again
Thank you so much Maisie, Happy New Year!
Very good quality unique pieces that you won’t find in other high street retailers
Great quality product and really quick delivery!
Superb service, ordered 2 items to 2 locations and both were delivered the next day. Also loved the card inside the box.
Perfect click and collect service, great product.
Love this place
Very good product & prompted delivery.Very pleased.
Lovely shop. Great customer service.Click and collect order from Crystal Palace.
Purchase was very well packaged and arrived on time as advised in email. The hand written card was a really nice personal touch glad I shopped independently.
The purchasing process was easy, the items I ordered were delivered very quickly and they were packaged very well to protect the delicate items. Very happy customer.
Great customer service and order arrived quickly. Items sold are beautiful quality.
Haven't received my goods which was Christmas wrapping paper!
Hi Charlie, I have just tracked your order and it was delivered on the 10th December signed by C Cain. I am a little confused as to why you say you have not received it. Please can you confirm. Thank you Christina
Great service, Speedy delivery and quality product
Decorum Shop is rated 4.91 based on 117 reviews