Decorum Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decorum Shop

Tell us how Decorum Shop made you happy
I can't recommend Decorum enough! I wanted to buy a large mirror for pick up and I found communication with the shop owner excellent and very kind and helpful. I got the mirror and I recently I bought a lovely clock for delivery, which arrived quickly and very well packaged. Best shopping experience I've had.
Love the homeware in this shop and service is great too! Click and collect still going despite lockdown!
Aww thank you so much Joanne x
Great service, great product, really friendly and fast service. Wouldn't hesitate to use again
Thank you so much Maisie, Happy New Year!
Very good quality unique pieces that you won’t find in other high street retailers
Great quality product and really quick delivery!
Superb service, ordered 2 items to 2 locations and both were delivered the next day. Also loved the card inside the box.
Perfect click and collect service, great product.
Love this place
Very good product & prompted delivery.Very pleased.
Lovely shop. Great customer service.Click and collect order from Crystal Palace.
Purchase was very well packaged and arrived on time as advised in email. The hand written card was a really nice personal touch glad I shopped independently.
The purchasing process was easy, the items I ordered were delivered very quickly and they were packaged very well to protect the delicate items. Very happy customer.
Great customer service and order arrived quickly. Items sold are beautiful quality.
Haven't received my goods which was Christmas wrapping paper!
Hi Charlie,
I have just tracked your order and it was delivered on the 10th December signed by C Cain. I am a little confused as to why you say you have not received it.
Please can you confirm.
Christina
Great service, Speedy delivery and quality product
We love the classy floor lamp that we just bought in the Black Friday sale. We have been looking for lamps for a while now and this one looks great in our living room. It’s the perfect height and very well made. The delivery was surprisingly quick which was great and we loved the little note from the shop owners as a nice personal touch :) Will definitely shop again soon!
As a company I would rate Decorum 5/5, for the incredibly prompt response to email queries. Delivery & packaging of items was excellent & the handwritten note was a lovely touch. I loved my cushions... I had previously seen them in store so knew what to expect.... however 1 of them is excreting a phenomenal amount of feathers so much that I am concerned I will be left with an empty cushion cover!
Look lovely not used it yet as it’s for outside when the gnats are about
Great company to deal with. Great gift too
Tolle Produkte und super schöner Auftritt mit sehr sympathischen Leuten dahinter👍
Decorum Shop is rated 4.89 based on 92 reviews