Decorum Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decorum Shop

Tell us how Decorum Shop made you happy
I bought one of the gesture hand candles from Decorum. The candle was a gift for a friend and it was simply beautiful. The detail and size was perfectly and I recommend spending the money on this product. I will be purchasing for myself very soon.
Amazing service, saw something in the shop at Box Park that I loved but could not travel with so ordered online. The packaging was beautiful and I am so happy.
Great products, good pricing and brilliant service
I first went into Decorum during a visit to Crystal Palace and fell in love with it. I’ve since ordered things online and the service and quality is brilliant.
Ordered the Umage Asteria Pendant light after seeing it on display in the shop in Crystal Palace. The light arrived in approx 2 weeks and was packaged nicely by the Decorum team. Really happy with our purchase.
Excellent customer service
Great all round!! Hadn't shopped at Decorum before, but the price was good, for just what we wanted, so decided to give them a go.
And delighted we did - our plates arrived promptly, beautifully packaged, and accompanied by a nice hand-written note thanking us for our order and for supporting a small, independent business! Great experience.
Everything about this shop is superb. Not only the slick product selection but also the service. Fast delivery and generally a great shopping experience. More stores should be like this.
First time customer, very happy with my purchases & will def shop again.
Such a gorgeous shop. We bought the reclaimed wood bistro table and stools and I have to say, our kitchen has never been so cool! Thoroughly happy with our purchase and the customer service we received.
Fast delivery, great minimalistic products
Great little shop and excellent service, will be visiting again!
Item as described and arrived quickly
Excellent shop and great service.
Love the chair I have bought it looks amazing !
Very satisfied with customer service at Crystal Palace branch. The staff were friendly and helpful with my lighting purchase. This is my second visit and purchase from the store, and each time the staff gave an excellent service. I would definitely recommend friends and family to the store.
Aww thank you so much Sandi :)
Very realistic, absolutely love them although I won’t be lighting them I’ll be keeping them for decor. 10/10
Always great delivery and customer service – always happy to help. Plus I’m constantly in love with everything they bring into the store.
Thank you so much Jon, always lovely to read reviews like this.
Great products and service!
Thank you!
Beautiful product, fast delivery and excellent customer support, when I had a query. Thank you very much
Thank you for your lovely review. We love getting these.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company, my parcel arrived quickly and was suitably packed.
Thank you Vivien for your wonderful review.
Decorum Shop is rated 4.90 based on 39 reviews