Decathlon Insights

Decathlon have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process.

B

A

Price - Excellent

97.62%
Industry Average
" Their products are honestly priced and of very good quality. "
- Andrej Lazarovski
" Great team, very helpful. Products were good quality and at a great price . "
- Hannah
" great quality and prices, own brand products fantastic value with 2 year warranty cant go wrong. "
- david todd
Write your review on Decathlon
A-

Delivery - Fast

89.38%
Industry Average
" Ordered two gym shorts yesterday from and received them just now! Talk about next day delivery! Shorts are great, too! "
- lem
" From ordering through to delivery - excellent! Thank you. Some problems initially, but received excellent customer service when the operator communicated with a good command of the English language. "
- Tia
" Good service and good prices. I like the idea that they have delivery. "
E

Returns Process - Difficult

48.65%
Industry Average
" Received online order. Obvious red pen mark on white cricket trousers. Items were creased up in a ball in the bag. No care when picking. No care when packing. No paperwork in bag to make the return easy. And their returns online is crazy complicated. Might be an idea to learn from how Nike does online. "
- Mark
" I had tried to follow my order online but just kept sending me to returns but I had received my order ! I contacted Decathlon by phone and they explained they couldn't send the order as one item wasn't in stock. "
- nikkie
" Your internet ordering systems, process and returns procedure was the worst i have ever dealt with. Your company accepted full payment for my order.and congirmed goods were in stock when they were vlearly not! The goods finally. over a month later than the.delivery date. "
- Paul
D

Refunds - Average

52.94%
Industry Average
" Nothing unusual so far except I am being warned the item will be returned to inventory if not picked up within a couple of days but no mention of a refund. "
- Francois
" Wensday comes waiting for delivery about 1 o'clock in the afternoon I get a email to saying my return had beed refunded I never returned anything as I had not received it. "
- Danny jenkins
" I find their refund policy unacceptable. Having bought 2 very faulty goods whilst on holiday in France I now find that a refund is not possible. The goods have to be returned to the shop where they were purchased. I have no intention of making the trip back to France to obtain my 40euro refund. Holiday makers be warned. Do not return home unless you have checked your purchases carefully. "
A
93.77%
Industry Average
" Really great customer service. Very quick at sorting out the problem (which was all of my own making!) and provided a contingency plan if it doesn't work for some reason. Very impressed. "
- Miranda
- Tia
" Good service and good prices. I like the idea that they have delivery. "