Decathlon Insights

Decathlon have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

D

A-

Price - Excellent

87.88%
Industry Average
" Great team, very helpful. Products were good quality and at a great price . "
- Hannah
" great quality and prices, own brand products fantastic value with 2 year warranty cant go wrong. "
- david todd
Write your review on Decathlon
B-

Delivery - Average

67.43%
Industry Average
" From ordering through to delivery - excellent! Thank you. Some problems initially, but received excellent customer service when the operator communicated with a good command of the English language. "
- Tia
- Anonymous
" Competitive prices. Very fast delivery. But difficult to find field to enter promotion code and no response from customer services. "
- D Gidda
F

Returns Process - Difficult

11.76%
Industry Average
" Received online order. Obvious red pen mark on white cricket trousers. Items were creased up in a ball in the bag. No care when picking. No care when packing. No paperwork in bag to make the return easy. And their returns online is crazy complicated. Might be an idea to learn from how Nike does online. "
- Mark
" I had tried to follow my order online but just kept sending me to returns but I had received my order ! I contacted Decathlon by phone and they explained they couldn't send the order as one item wasn't in stock. "
- nikkie
" Your internet ordering systems, process and returns procedure was the worst i have ever dealt with. Your company accepted full payment for my order.and congirmed goods were in stock when they were vlearly not! The goods finally. over a month later than the.delivery date. "
- Paul
E

Refunds - Difficult

38.57%
Industry Average
" God awful experience regarding returning a t shirt and getting a refund. I was considering buying a bike from you but absolutley no chance now after the fiasco with this return. I'd never buy anything from you online again. "
- Elizabeth Sunderland
" I send Decathlon a picture of it and they apologized for sending me a faulty item but they cannot offer me a refund because I currently live abroad. "
- Natasha
" When I came back to Decathlon Surrey Quays the manager refused the replacement or refund for the defective part saying it could've been my fault. "
- Daniel