Decathlon Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Decathlon

Canada Water Retail Park,Surrey Quays Road

Category:
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate Decathlon?

11353 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Decathlon in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ease of use of Website
"Utterly pathetic. Purchased online for someone else to collect from store. Details of who is collecting the item submitted as part of the order. Order confirmation email then states the card used to make the purchase will be required. Rang store (five times) to query this - the phone line simply doesn’t work. Rang customer services (twice) to query this - they can’t hear you! No one else I’ve phoned has had difficulty hearing me! Emailed customer services and they chose to ignore the query and issues with phone numbers. Their bright idea is for me to call customer services!! It would also be helpful if an order placed in an English store had English speaking customer support. Then again their website claims they’re going to open more ‘countries’ so what chance have you got! Rating them woeful would be generous."
"I Purchased Domyos T520A Treadmill on 12th Feb 2018 from Decathlon Store at "Motera (City : Ahmedabad, State : Gujarat, Country : India) for 39, 999 and 400Rs delivery charge, Total : 40, 400 Rs. Bill/Order No : 70144801/0003323, Decathlon ID :[protected]. It was delivered and Installed Next week around 20th FeB 2018. I used it the next day and it stopped Powering on when I paused it. I called Decathlon aftersales service Representative Abhijeet and he sent a Repair Tech who identified There is Power issue with the Treadmill and advised Abhijeet(decathlon rep) to replace the Treadmill. There is a dent on the body part as well. Abhijeet informed me that they will replace treadmill next day. But on the next day he called and said they are going to repair it. The same Repair tech who advised to get it replaced was forced to repair it. I encountered the same problem few days back. I called abhijeet but he did not bother to listen to problems I am facing this time and was rude. He tried to monopolize the conversation and I had to disconnect call as he was not even ready to listen to the issue. Apart from the power issue, treadmill hits the ground with a bang sound when I lift it down, it takes forever to show the Pulse which should not take more that 5 secs. At times I feel it is a little shaky while walking/jogging. My dad is 70years old and have a heavy body. He is using it for walking and I cant take a risk of repairing it one more time and be doubtful that this problem will reoccur. At his age he will not recover if he encounters bone or head injury if treadmill looses power suddenly while he is working out. Neither abhijeet nor Decathlon Motera branch gives a damn about safety of our lives and I have sent a complaint to Domyos(Treadmill manufacturer) as well with No response. I am well within 90 days of Store Return policy to get the product replaced or get the money back but Decathlon does not give a damn about it. They will not replace a product which is defective from Day 1. What a pathetic Post sales service. I feel like I have been looted by White Color thieves wearing Suit and Tie and speaking fluent English working for Gang Decathlon. Decathlon Website shows the 90 Days return or exchange policy : In store warranty(Read section "RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY FOR PRODUCT(s) PURCHASED AT STORE") : https://www.decathlon.in/c/63-return-exchange Read Section "Replacement Policy" : https://www.decathlon.in/c/3-terms-and-conditions-of-use Product Details : https://www.domyos.in/t520a-treadmill-id_8491333 I sent an complaint email to Treadmill Manufacturer Domyos : https://www.domyos.in/contact I have attached the pictures of my Treadmill when Repair tech opened the machine for repair and picture of dent on the body part where there is motor underneath it. I am done dealing with Decathlon and need my full money back including delivery charges."
"Always great offers."
"I love your products, but this time went for home delivery. DHL is the most inconvenient courier form you could possibly choose for domestic deliveries. 8am to 6pm window does not work. Other providers like DPD give you an hour's window, or a safe place to leave the delivery. It's cost me more in lost work to be here all day than I spent with you in the first place. I would pay an extra charge to be able to track the delivery and not waste so much time."
D Gidda
"Competitive prices. Very fast delivery. But difficult to find field to enter promotion code and no response from customer services."
"Just sat in all day waiting for an urgent order.... then at 5.25pm I get a text saying it will not be arriving. I paid extra for a next day delivery as the item was needed urgently. Terrible."
"This was the only store I found where I could walk in and come out with every single item I needed for a trip to Africa. Very helpful staff as well."
"Tracking information on goods excellent. All goods received as per order & to the time scale outlined when order placed. Excellent."
"Went through your website to ask/complain about a service. That was two weeks ago, still no reply. If that is how you value your costumers then thank you will use another shop."
Andy
"Bought a new FITBIT 2 andthey were by far the cheapest. Te delivery and communication were also really good."
Value for Money
"Worst delivery services I have ever experienced Only bought 2 times in the last month from decathlon through the online and home delivery service. First order did not arrive in full (despite all products showing as "in stock" on the website and in order confirmation email) and had to contact them to get it delivered properly. No excuses offered, they just sent the missing item a few days later (lucky I was not in a hurry). 2nd delivery just arrived today and what a surprise, this time they managed to send me stuff I did not order at all and therefore I have yet to receive what I really ordered (only 4 items!). Therefore would discourage everyone to use their online store as it is just a shame !!! Products are generally ok but not worth the effort to go through this waste of time when you can find a lot of other similar products in the market and easily accessible."
Value for Money
"ORDER PLACED ON LINE NEVER ARRIVED.... NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER TO CALL OR EMAIL ADDRESS YOU HAVE TO FILL OUT THE PRE-OFFERED ON LINE FORM NO COMPLAINTS FACILITY. ARRIVED AT STORE TO COLLECT ITEMS WHICH WERE ADVISED WOULD ARRIVE ON THE DATE ONLY TO FIND THEY HADN'T ARRIVED..... WAITED FOR DELIVERY TO ARRIVE IN STORE FOR THAT DAY AND NOTHING. NO WORDS FROM DECATHLON APOLOGY OR EMAIL TO ADVISE THAT THE ITEMS WOULD NOT ARRIVE. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE"
Value for Money
"Great store, great products quick shipping"
"Contenta con los aeticulos recibidos pero uno estaba fuera de stock y en la web no se anunciaba"
Nicole Tod
"I buy almost all my running gear from Decathlon as I find their choice and value for money is really good. Customer service are also very helpful. I definitely recommend them."
Dave Trendall
"Great range of quality outdoor clothes and footwear for kids at great prices."
David Senior
"Staff were so helpful helped me find what i was looking for"
Value for Money
"The bike workshop is very knowledgeable and helpful. Sergio in particular couldn't do enough to get me back on the road."
Value for Money
"Purchased a pair of Newfeel PW 240 Men's Fitness Walking Shoes 2 months ago, and already have had to change the insoles due to the cushioning flattening, furthermore the tread on the rear sole of both shoes have worn down flat. (unable to attach photo). The fitting of the shoe was great and were comfortable, just think they should have lasted more than 2 months. Went in to the Oxford branch to advise them on this and want to purchase a different pair for my fitness walking. They didn't want to know about the problem with these shoes and advised me to buy a mountain hiking shoe instead advising it will last longer!! Terrible service. Walked out empty handed (apart from my old shoes) and still looking for an alternative pair that will last longer."
"Ordered online 2 scooters, 2 helmets and a pair of tennis shoes. Items as described on the website, fast delivery. Can defenietly recommend Decathlon.co.uk."
Decathlon is rated 4.46 based on 11,353 reviews