Decathlon Reviews

00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Decathlon deliver?

How can I contact Decathlon?

About Decathlon: At Decathlon, we place innovation at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including conception, design, production and logistics. Our twenty Passion Brand teams channel all their energy in to developing technical, good-looking and simple products, always at the lowest possible prices.

Canada Water Retail Park,Surrey Quays Road

Category:
Sports & Leisure

Tell us how Decathlon made you happy

"Customer service is waist of time, unhelpful not bothered, I was trying to find a tyre for my grandsons mountain bike I explained when it was I was after, it was out of stock couldn't tell when it would be available, then tried to sell a tyre I didn't want, I won't be buying a bike of them again, Keith"
Are you Decathlon? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The service we received during our visit today was excellent. The young lady working in the ski department was very knowledgeable and extremely patient. The gentleman in the workshop was also extremely helpful. Thank You ."
"I bought a pair of expensive squash shoes for a Christmas present. It was weeks before Christmas and the delivery date was set for 24/12. On 23/12 I had an email saying there was a delay on delivery, then another a couple of days later saying there was a further delay, then one saying the order was cancelled due to unavailability of stock. I complained, but replies were perfunctory and did not explain. I ordered the same product elsewhere with quick delivery. Avoid Decathlon."
"The service was excellent, the friendly workshop staff fixed my scooter and I would definitely recommend Decathlon to my friends!"
"Awful experience on 2 separate occasions. The online order that I placed 1.5 months ago is still not delivered. I receive emails from Decathlon stating that there is an IT issue and my order will be with me soon, but this period of time is unacceptable. Secondly I bought an expensive pair of walking boots that I have worn 5 times. Unfortunately the rubber is perishing badly and they are not fit for purpose. All Decathlon own brand (Passion Brands) are meant to have a 2 year warranty, however they don't appear willing to honour the warranty in my case."
"Shocking service. Ordered a golf club - club was faulty - sent back to exchange - waited 10 days before ringing to find out where my replacement was to be told the item is actually out of stock. I then reordered online (because it was showing as available to buy) and the same thing happened again!! Accepted my order, told me delivery would be 3rd December. Then I was told there’s issues again and it’s actually out of stock. Little communication - had to call to get any updates. Tried to complain and received an automated response to say my cancellation has been refunded. Will never order from them again. I’d rather pay slightly more and order from American Golf."
"I have ordered a bike on 23rd Nov'18 with a delivery scheduled on 25th Nov'18 i.e. Sunday and out of excitement I reached at the store in the morning but to my disappointment I was told it's not there yet and will get an email confirmation once it is ready to collect in store. The wait didn't end till Tuesday as after back n forth communication I finally got the confirmation that it can be collected on Tuesday. They lacked to inform me that it won't be delivered on agreed day hence the score for delivery service as I am yet to collect the bike therefore can't comment on the product and product service. So disappointed with decathlon as it ruined my plans for the week."
"Really great customer service. Very quick at sorting out the problem (which was all of my own making!) and provided a contingency plan if it doesn't work for some reason. Very impressed."
"I'm a big fan of decathlon for many years. Their products are honestly priced and of very good quality. You can get even better deals at their clearance section. Have their card so returns are very easy during the warranty period. My latest buy was a road bike ultra AF 9000 cost £800 through cyclescheme. The staff at the cycling department at the Surrey Quays store were excellent: Roman arranged test ride on 2 bikes for 2days so I could buy with confidence, Pablo ordered the bike and kept me informed, Mario set up the bike to perfection and Jakub helped with the payment through the cycling scheme. I'm confident that if there are any issues with the bike I can always bring it over for check up and fix. Thanks guys!"
Value for Money
"Order ID 1319626. My order is getting delayed from last 10 days. I am waiting for my order confirm date of delivery. #decathlon"
"Three months ago I tried the DOMYOS T900A treadmill in store and was satisfied with the performance, I was informed that I would need to order on line. I placed my order and it was delivered as promised and the delivery team were very helpful. The treadmill operated as expected for 7 weeks but then without warning stopped working. The start button and several others in close proximity stopped working meaning that the treadmill has been out of operation now for 36 days. On the first day of the fault I reported it via email to the address as provided and received an email thanking me for my interest in the Decathlon brand and was informed I would be contacted within 48 hours so disappointingly I waited and waited and waited after 96 hours without response I emailed again and received the same response. I then rang the customer service number, where I waited and was told the person dealing with it was on holiday but that they would call me Monday. Well guess what nothing happened so I rang again and finally spoke to a helpful man who informed me that he was aware of the issue I was having a had ordered a new console but it would be ten days, he reassured me that he would keep chasing and it wouldn't be any longer than 10 days. Well guess what 26 days later I have had to keep chasing and today I got a response to say that they are very sorry but the console is out of stock and they have no complete treadmills in stock that they can take the parts from and sorry for the inconvenience caused. So i have a 3 month old treadmill that has been stood still in excess of a month and still none the wiser when the issue will be resolved."
"Poor Customer service with a product they refused to return I had not used on only purchased 2 days before."
"Many profucts for Many sports. Accessible for all budgets, with innovatives products. Congratulations"
"I have never come across such arrogance in a store for a long time. At a time business is so tough in retail, it is mind-boggling. I ordered a hiking backpack online for pickup in store. 2 days later, I am advised by email the item is ready for collection. Nothing unusual so far except I am being warned the item will be returned to inventory if not picked up within a couple of days but no mention of a refund......yes, a refund because I had paid for the item. I spend the best part of the following day trying to contact the store to negotiate a later pick up however my calls were not answered. The following day, however, I managed to speak to a member of staff who confirmed they will extend the deadline for another 3 days......I guess I felt grateful but somehow it did not feel right. They should be grateful of my custom, not the other way round. In the meantime, I received 4 more emails harassing me to pick up the item by the deadline which was automatically extended twice. The blackmail was consistant.....pick it up or lose it! Anyway, when I finally got to the store on the agreed day, surprisingly, they the backpack was waiting for me. This is an experience I certainly WILL not go through again by shopping elsewhere."
"Placed an order for delivery after 2 days i got a email to tell me it was shipped and would arrive on Wednesday 19 September great I thought. Wensday comes waiting for delivery about 1 o'clock in the afternoon I get a email to saying my return had beed refunded I never returned anything as I had not received it. Called customer service they said sorry but don't know what happened did not try to rearrange as they had refunded .I asked about complaint they lady could not speak English very well so that was had work only to be told send us a email and a manager will have a look. This company is shocking I would recommend you only purchase in store do not place a online order as you won't get it.!!!!!"
"I find their refund policy unacceptable. Having bought 2 very faulty goods whilst on holiday in France I now find that a refund is not possible. The goods have to be returned to the shop where they were purchased. I have no intention of making the trip back to France to obtain my 40euro refund. Holiday makers be warned. Do not return home unless you have checked your purchases carefully."
"Ordered a scooter on wednesday for a birthday present, friday/saturday delivery date. still no sign on tuesday. No contact number for customer services and their individual stores never answer and just ring out."
Value for Money
"Really worst delivery system, it's been 2 days my package in my city but the delivery people are not bothered to deliver it, this problem bcoz of Ecom Exp. Surat that too 2nd tm. Hope Decathlon people will change the Delivery company! https://t.co/zGa8Qx6Rw0 It was in my city and the delivery didn't happened, then the parcel went back to Banglore hub now it's on way to start(my city) really pathetic service in india! I can't even cancel the parcel and get my money back."
Value for Money
"Ordered two gym shorts yesterday from and received them just now! Talk about next day delivery! Shorts are great, too!"
"Spent £60 on running shoes but after the first serious use they caused extensive blistering on my right foot owing to an issue with the insole position (prominent on an already prominent arch). Tried to return but refused because I had used them. When I pointed out that it only became clear after running two miles that they were causing issues that wasn’t good enough. Refused permission to speak to a manager too despite initially being told that would be fine. Worst of all, I was told that they could make an exception if I opened a Decathlon Account, which was a form of bribery. Really bizarre encounter all in. With no recourse I’ve emailed their customer services team"
Decathlon is rated 4.46 based on 11,393 reviews