Decathlon Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Decathlon

Canada Water Retail Park,Surrey Quays Road

Category:
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate Decathlon?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

11345 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Decathlon in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Tracking information on goods excellent. All goods received as per order & to the time scale outlined when order placed. Excellent."
"Went through your website to ask/complain about a service. That was two weeks ago, still no reply. If that is how you value your costumers then thank you will use another shop."
Andy
"Bought a new FITBIT 2 andthey were by far the cheapest. Te delivery and communication were also really good."
Value for Money
"Worst delivery services I have ever experienced Only bought 2 times in the last month from decathlon through the online and home delivery service. First order did not arrive in full (despite all products showing as "in stock" on the website and in order confirmation email) and had to contact them to get it delivered properly. No excuses offered, they just sent the missing item a few days later (lucky I was not in a hurry). 2nd delivery just arrived today and what a surprise, this time they managed to send me stuff I did not order at all and therefore I have yet to receive what I really ordered (only 4 items!). Therefore would discourage everyone to use their online store as it is just a shame !!! Products are generally ok but not worth the effort to go through this waste of time when you can find a lot of other similar products in the market and easily accessible."
Value for Money
"ORDER PLACED ON LINE NEVER ARRIVED.... NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER TO CALL OR EMAIL ADDRESS YOU HAVE TO FILL OUT THE PRE-OFFERED ON LINE FORM NO COMPLAINTS FACILITY. ARRIVED AT STORE TO COLLECT ITEMS WHICH WERE ADVISED WOULD ARRIVE ON THE DATE ONLY TO FIND THEY HADN'T ARRIVED..... WAITED FOR DELIVERY TO ARRIVE IN STORE FOR THAT DAY AND NOTHING. NO WORDS FROM DECATHLON APOLOGY OR EMAIL TO ADVISE THAT THE ITEMS WOULD NOT ARRIVE. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE"
Value for Money
"Great store, great products quick shipping"
"Contenta con los aeticulos recibidos pero uno estaba fuera de stock y en la web no se anunciaba"
Nicole Tod
"I buy almost all my running gear from Decathlon as I find their choice and value for money is really good. Customer service are also very helpful. I definitely recommend them."
Dave Trendall
"Great range of quality outdoor clothes and footwear for kids at great prices."
David Senior
"Staff were so helpful helped me find what i was looking for"
Value for Money
"The bike workshop is very knowledgeable and helpful. Sergio in particular couldn't do enough to get me back on the road."
Value for Money
"Purchased a pair of Newfeel PW 240 Men's Fitness Walking Shoes 2 months ago, and already have had to change the insoles due to the cushioning flattening, furthermore the tread on the rear sole of both shoes have worn down flat. (unable to attach photo). The fitting of the shoe was great and were comfortable, just think they should have lasted more than 2 months. Went in to the Oxford branch to advise them on this and want to purchase a different pair for my fitness walking. They didn't want to know about the problem with these shoes and advised me to buy a mountain hiking shoe instead advising it will last longer!! Terrible service. Walked out empty handed (apart from my old shoes) and still looking for an alternative pair that will last longer."
"Ordered online 2 scooters, 2 helmets and a pair of tennis shoes. Items as described on the website, fast delivery. Can defenietly recommend Decathlon.co.uk."
"good service and price"
Trinidad Arcos
"excellent selection"
Value for Money
"I got my bike repaired recently including a full safety checkup at Decathlon in Surrey Quays. After that the bike kept making strange noises and the chain would come off frequently. I contacted customer services and they offered me a new bike however I just wanted information of whether I would be able to go to the store and get my bike fixed free of charge before i proceeded any further. And I thought it couldn't get any worse today as I was riding my bike, it made a loud noise and started to become hard to pedal. When I got off I noticed taht the wheel eas broken anf it was hangung by the what ot was being supported by. I immediately went to Decathlon bike repair workshop and they said that they couldn't do anything because it wasn't anything to do with them as the axle is broken. But the axle can it be broken by a very very hard hit which didn't happen to me. All they could do was confirm that the axle was broken and they refused to fix it. Obviously I contacted customer services again to tell them about the situation and they said they the workshop gives the final say and nothing could be done. I am extremely disappointed with them. They have been my no.1 store to go to for the last 2 yrs. I spent £125 just to get my bike completely broken. I don't think I'll ever step inside there again."
"No shipping fee, fast shipment, even when shipped from Germany"
"Great variety and value of money, good quality"
"en españa es la tienda con mejores precios"
"Lots of products at reasonable prices but not enough staff free to assist with queries."
Decathlon is rated 4.47 based on 11,346 reviews