Debts.Help Reviews

of reviewers recommend Debts.Help
Telephone
Read Debts.Help Reviews

About Debts.Help:

Debts.Help is an independently owned web site created to help users of all backgrounds and situations find and receive expert help in managing and writing off their debts.

Debts.help c/o Finnexia, 2nd floor, 17 Paradise Square, Sheffield

Tell us how Debts.Help made you happy
Spam SMS with no stop option. I’d suggest run by cowboys who know they are breaking all regulation but don’t care.
Omg keep text
Made my friend file for a mini bankruptcy then ignored her calls. Scam
I've been called twice by these guys, both were very crabby Indians who couldn't speak clearly and hung up on me
Hi, Thanks for taking time to leave us a review, however, I think you have the wrong company. We don't have any offices located outside of the UK and nor do we have any members of staff who are Indian. We have been made aware that some people have been contacted by telephone by an individual claiming to be calling from NationalDebtSolutions.com, the recipient of this telephone call believed this to be a scam as NationalDebtSolutions.com does not "cold call". We would ask all customers to be aware of all telephone calls that are unsolicited and not requested. I'd be happy to check that your details aren't on our systems, you can send us a message via the contact-us page on nationaldebtsolutions.com and we'll reply the same working day. Kind regards The National Debt Solutions Team
Advisors ring up constantly and when very politely told we have no debts they hang up, no manners, complete rudeness and staff are completely out for a sale, probably for own comission with no sense of respect or customer service.
Debts.Help is rated 4.72 based on 117 reviews