Debt Help Scotland Reviews

07AM
7AM

Click Here

Tell us how Debt Help Scotland made you happy

"So glad I didn't go ahead with this debt remedy plan. I felt vulnerable at the time and was desperate to sort my debts out ready for losing my home and they sucked my in thinking this was the best way. A twelve year plan to take all my debt away with a monthly payment of £80 sounds amazing. Until I found out they would take £36 of that monthly payment for themselves that's £5,184 to them! Once I had a think and looked into other options step change do not take a fee they pay all your monthly payment towards your debts I felt sick to think at a vulnerable time I was ready to say yes to take all the stress away I'm so happy I never. And on the plus side I didn't need a debt remedy plan I contacted all my debtors and made plans direct with them and we are now on the right track and no longer risk losing our home. Please have a good think about what your getting yourself into. It may seem like a weight of your shoulders at the time and they make you feel that way but they are sales men just looking for vulnerable people to cash in on. That's how I felt."
Are you Debt Help Scotland? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"As far as Im aware I haven't bought anything from you I did apply for help financially but you turned me down As Im 64 and disabled and currently classed as unemployed . You were of no help to me at all . sp take your review and shove it"
Debt Help Scotland is rated 3.75 based on 16 reviews