Debt Concerns Ltd Reviews

info@debtconcerns.co.uk

Alexandra Buildings
28 Queen Street

Tell us how Debt Concerns Ltd made you happy

"Kieran was so helpful and didn’t make me feel embarrassed about my situation. He was always on the other end of the phone if I needed any help and advice. The whole situation was dealt with quickly and professionally and has definitely helped me a lot. Kieran explained all my options in great detail and agreed that an IVA was more suitable for me. Would definitely recommend Debt Concerns LTD."
"I couldn't have asked for better help and support with my financial concerns, I dealt with Allan who was amazing so helpful and understanding. He took me through every step, answering any questions I had which led to a positive outcome in a short space of time. Definitely recommend."
"Debt concerns Ltd have delivered a 5 star service from start to finish, friendly approachable staff that didn’t judge my financial difficulties but instead made the whole situation stress free... I can’t recommend them enough and would advise anyone in financial difficulties to get in touch immediately.... my Iva was accepted today and now I can finally relax and get on with my life knowing I’ll be debt free within a few years."
"They were really helpful and im really happy how they managed to get my IVA all was nice thankyou to you all"
"This is a fantastic service. Please use it if you have any debt problems. It's so easy to use and the people are there to help not judge. My life is so less stressful now I can manage everything to what I can afford to pay....happy times ahead!"
"Very happy with the service I have received Allan and Lindsay were very helpful throughout and made me feel so much more relieved now it’s all sorted and in control."
"Debt Concern Ltd were extremely helpful and professional during a very stressful and nervous time for me. They advised me on the best course of action for my debt problem and supported me in making an IVA Proposal. They assisted me in compiling the supporting documents I needed and accepted a lot of these documents via email which was a huge help, due to me leading a busy life and as a mother of a toddler and a 2 month old. My IVA Proposal was accepted today. All members of the team who worked on my case, were professional and didn't patronise or judge the position I had got myself into in terms of being in debt. I would highly recommend them!"
"Debt Concern Ltd were extremely helpful and professional during a very stressful and nervous time for me. They advised me on the best course of action for my debt problem and supported me in making an IVA Proposal. They assisted me in compiling the supporting documents I needed and accepted a lot of these documents via email which was a huge help, due to me leading a busy life, and as a mother of a toddler and 2 month old. My IVA Proposal was accepted today. All members of the team who worked on my case, were professional and didn't patronise or judge the position I had got myself into in terms of being in debt. I would highly recommend them!"
"Debt concerns were amazing they went above and beyond to help me. They were true genuine lovely people willing to help. Highly recommend this team"
"Brilliant service and Alan was very helpful thank you"
"The service I was given was very friendly and professional."
"The outcome was very good indeed this will help me resolve my debt problem. The service was first class and everything was explained in a very professional manner."
"I couldn’t be happier with the service that has been provided. Extremely helpful and nice To speak to team. Made the whole Process much easier than I thought it would be."
"I was really sceptical throughout the process as for many years I had struggled to cope with debt with supporting my 4 children after a violent and difficult first marriage. From day one Kieran was supportive and understanding without being patronising and condescending, everyone's reason for debt is different and I didn't want to feel embarrassed by needing help for me and particularly one of my son's who had got into difficulties and all my money was going and more to help him and my other children. His advice and professionalism was first class and he seemed genuinely to want to sort it and he did. Sceptical to the last minute but he didn't let me down and did the best he could for myself and my son and ultimately my family. I feel much better going forward and so does my son that we will soon be clear of the financial worries we have had. This could not have happened without Kieran and his team. I seriously cannot thank him enough."
"Very helpfull"
"Very friendly professional people who are dedicated to your claim,always ready to answer any concerns you have to put you at ease..I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to anybody..top class"
"Amazing advice there I'm going thought a ruff time and after the phone call felt like Wight had lifted knowing I don't have to worrie with 4 children thank you very much"
"Very friendly, helpful, non judgemental people a huge thank you"
"I had been on a debt management program for several years but no seeming too be getting very far. I contacted this company and from day 1 the member of staff whom was assigned too me put my needs 1st, listens too me and went above and beyond too ensure they achieved it. Allan Spencer kept in regular contact with me too ensure I was happy and informed all the way through the process. Roll on 6 years time 👌 Very professional company"
"I have no words to describe how much this company has changed my life. I was so skeptical but everyone has made the process so much easier. I can sleep peacefully now at night without worrying. Thank you"
Debt Concerns Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 173 reviews