Debt Concerns Ltd Reviews

info@debtconcerns.co.uk

Alexandra Buildings
28 Queen Street

Tell us how Debt Concerns Ltd made you happy

"I felt so supported by Kieran.. there was no judgement, just a clear way out of my struggles. I feel so grateful to have had Kieran call me as it was his positive, calm & informed attitude that made me feel at ease. Thank you so much!"
"They were very professional and sensitive and understanding. They gave me lots of options and explained what options I had and what was available to me. They were very open and didn't pressure me into anything I didn't want. They have made me feel in power of my own money and situation. They have followed up the process and if I have any questions they are happy to help I would recommend anyone who is in the same situation to use this company, very easy and quick."
"The Debt concerns team have been fantastic. Non-judgemental, understanding, supportive and efficient. They have given us fantastic advice and guidance during a very difficult time. I would strongly recommend them for any family atruggling with debt. They have given us a life line, special thanks to Allen who guided us through the process we needed."
"I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can actually start to live again and enjoy everything myself and my little boy have missed out on for months even years! Very grateful to debt concerns ltd for all their help and for taking the time to actually care and genuinely want to help. I am so glad I made the call and asked for help I feel so happy to have been given the chance to start again thanks to this company and the friendly caring staff they have onboard! Thankyou once again"
"Fantastic company! Allan has really helped me out with my finances. I have no hesitation recommending this company."
"Extremely glad I called Allan, he's turned a bad situation into a good one for me and put my mind at ease at any time I needed reassuring"
"Such a friendly and helpful team, couldn't fault the service they provided to me"
"I was sceptical at first and didn't know what to expect but Allan and his team went above and beyond to help me. Very friendly and relaxed and put me at ease and explained everything in a way that I understood"
"What an awesome service these people supply. They are reassuring, relaxed, friendly and above all professional. They understand and listen to your circumstances and will offer help and advice no matter how long it takes and what your circumstances are...very impressed with them especially Allan"
"Having sleepless nights through money worries is a massive burden but thanks to Allan I can now sleep easy for the first time in a very long time. He's so patient and helpful, thank you so much I really appreciate it"
"When I thought I was all out of options and with nowhere to turn I found Allan who is the most helpful and friendly person I've had the pleasure of speaking to. He was reassuring and professional and gave me all the financial options open to me and I now have no sleepless nights...thank you Allan"
"Fantastic service from start to finish, very friendly and professional, got my life back on track thanks to Allan"
"Very helpful and a wide knowledge regarding various financial options and services, felt very looked after when I needed professional advice"
"I call him my 'Superman' because Allan went above & beyond. It was hard for me to call let alone as for help & admit defeat after months of struggling, Allan put my fears to rest and reassured me that it's ok to ask for help. He was very professional but approachable at the same time. He was my Superman. I can't Thank him enough for a ll his help & guidence. πŸ™πŸΌ"
"Allan and Lyndsey have helped me see there is light at the end of the tunnel!! So helpful and reassuring"
"I can't recommend Allan Spencer highly enough, he has handled my case in a professional and friendly manner and has made me feel a whole lot better about my circumstances, thank you so much"
"Alan was outstanding, and always patient, helpful, friendly and professional. Service is second to none, and really made you feel better about what is essentially a bad situation. Thanks for everything Alan."
"It took away all the worry. Thanks to Alan and his team!"
"I finally have control back thanks to Allan, life is good again. Such a helpful person"
"I can’t express enough how friendly and reassuring my experience has been. So many sleepless nights and worry all dealt with by a lovely man. I can honestly say I feel like I’ve been given control of my life back..... what a 🎁gift. Thank you soo very much πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡"
Debt Concerns Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 117 reviews