Debt Concerns Ltd Reviews

info@debtconcerns.co.uk

Alexandra Buildings
28 Queen Street

Tell us how Debt Concerns Ltd made you happy

"After a month's of sleepless nights, I had a 10 minute conversation with these guys and they gave a non judgemental list of options that have taken a massive weight off my shoulders."
"Excellent personalised service provided by Allan and very informative with the options available to me. He provided an A+++ service, thank you"
"An excellent personalised service provided by Allan. Such a friendly and informative person who provided all options before helping me to decide what was best for me. A++++ service"
"Very helpful, I dealt with Allan who was fantastic at every step. Always available when I had a question or just to offer reassurance and advice. Can't rate him highly enough"
"After we contacted Alan he came to see us and talk through everything with us tell us all our options was at the end of the phone every time we had any questions. Could not recommend this company any other way but say they are like ‘superhero’s ‘ very helpful and kind when you feel a little lost and embarrassed Thank you"
"Debt Concerns were very understanding and made me feel at ease. They were professional and compassionate of my situation. Excellent communication every step of the way. Highly reccommended"
"We spoke to Alan,who explained what happens ,he came to our house after he finished work and out of his way to explain everything ,was very nice and understanding at our problems ,was all sorted in about 6-8 ×weeks ,also benefit at unity ,would highly recommend if you in this situation"
"I spoke to Allan, really informative, kind, friendly and helpful. This was a last resort for me and I was really embarrassed about the position I was in, but he listened, and didn’t judge me. He got me the help I needed to best sort my finances out. I can’t Thank Allan enough for his time and help."
"Don't hesitate if you're thinking of using Debt Concerns Ltd. My husband and I were drowning in debt and couldn't see a way out, until we spoke to Carl at Debt Concerns. We now have an IVA set up with affordable monthly payments and our property is secure. We couldn't see light at the end of the tunnel and didn't know where to turn next until Carl reassured us and supported us to find a solution that worked for us. We now sleep at night and feel a great weight has been lifted. Carl talked us through every step and was always available to answer our questions. We were paying £1100 a month out on credit cards and loans, on top of bills and living costs but now we only pay £200 per month. Please swallow your pride and contact Debt Concerns today. We are professional people and due to ill health we had to change career paths, which meant our income decreased dramatically; This sent us on a downward spiral financially and we thought we'd lose everything. Every day was an emotional battle, worrying about how we'd afford shopping or even fuel to get to work. The stress alone was impacting on our health, so if this sounds like you please don't suffer in silence anymore as we did, there is a solution out there."
"Great service. Unbelievable helpful. Definitely 100% would recommend using them. So simple. Talking you thought everything so you fully understand. Any questions I had they could answer. Thanks guys 😊"
"They helped me tidy up my financials and get my life back on track!"
"The best thing I ever done is send a message to debt concern. SERIOUSLY. nothing is that bad it can't be sorted. After 3 yrs of slowly drowning and finally after everything getting too big to ignore. I was contacted by Alan. Who was FANTASTIC. he talked me thru my situation with proffesionalism and without judgement. He was thoughtful and very considerate. And has helped thru a difficult time. I honestly can't thank him enough. Havnt slept this good in months. If your in trouble, do not panic, Take a deep.breath and send a mess. You won't regret it."
"Just like to say i big thank you to Allan spencer a top Derby lad,and his team for there help on sorting my dept out which i took to much on at the time.i would devo recomend these guys if you are struggling with your depts they listen and help you put your mind at ease.keep up the good work guys.thank you again from a No 1 Derby fan COYR 🐑😉"
"I'm really grateful to Mr Allan , when he contact me regarding my debts he explained to me all the options that were available for me and made sure I understand all of them , he was really caring about my financial situation and made me feel much better by showing me that was a way out for me and my family, also very quick with my process and maintaining contact to make sure I Was supported in any thing that I didn't understand or needed help with it . Mr Allan did an amazing job I felt a real support and trust with his service Again a big thank you"
"I want to thank Kieran for his kindness and empathy when dealing with my case. I was very distressed initially but Kieran reassured me and the whole process was totally stress-free. Highly recommend Debt Concerns AND Kieran. Thank you"
"After 4 months of stress finally i’m free!😂thanks Lyndsey Best team ever!😁"
"After a year of struggling to pay more out goings then incoming I am now paying one smaller lump sum I feel in control of my money and life the weight as been lifted of my shoulders and am smiling again these were a friendly helpful team from start and hopefully to end as its 6 years to go but I can now see light at end of the tunnel and am able to eat again 😁"
"I have to say debt concerns have been the best! If you like me had debts mounting up to the point you can't see clearly , give them a call, they will find you a solution that will work for you, can't thank them enough"
"Made me feel at ese and they help me every step off the way i just wanted to say a big Thankyou to ALlen spencer for helping x"
"Allan Spencer absolutely fantastic. He went above and beyond to help me with my debts. He promised to get it sorted and that he did. Can’t thank him enough for his help, understanding and patiences."
Debt Concerns Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 117 reviews