Debt Concerns Ltd Reviews

Alexandra Buildings
28 Queen Street

Click Here

Tell us how Debt Concerns Ltd made you happy

"I spoke with Debt Concerns after speaking to another company. I must admit, I learnt more on that call with Debt Concerns than i did with the other company. The other company just rushed me. I would recommend this company to anybody."
"Debt concerns were fantastic from start to finish. If you are struggling and want some good advice regarding debt help then this is the company for you!"
"Spoke to Kieran. Spent a lot of time with him. I felt like he had my interests at heart and gave me very good advice. I feel like I have finally gain some control with my debt problem."
"Top advice. Would recommend to anybody who is struggling with their debts!"
"I spoke with the advisors at debt concerns and they were really professional and helpful. They went through all of my options and i decided in the end that a DRO was best. They then guided me on how I could do this."
"What a huge relief ! Allen was very helpful and so easy to talk to. He gave me some great advice and helped me pick the best option for my circumstances. Couldn't have asked for a better service. Thanks to Debt Concerns and the follow up team"
"really good advice spoton"
"Spoke to Alan Spencer today and was concerned whether everything was legitimate. After 20 minutes and explaining my situation, totally happy with the outcome and have a way forward and glad there is a positive situation to look forward to. Service was very friendly and helpful thank you"
"Brilliant kearon"
"i talked with your adviser and was given very good advise he went through every step and was very helpful thankyou"
"excellent advise friendly understanding good"
"Very grateful for the support and help offered and quick response to dealing with situation Allan was informative supportive and quick to respond to all queries I had totally recommend"
"I went to debt concerns following receiving advice from another company who were very robotic. Allen was extremely helpful, kind and understanding. The whatsapp feature is fab as it means communication is simple and Allen always kept in touch regarding progress."
"From when i first applied Allan my advisor was very supportive and advised me of all my options. Throughout my IVA all staff have been really helpful and have taken care of everything. Highly recommended."
"I received better and more straight to the point advice then I had from stepchange or citizens advice."
"Really fast and professional service"
"Kieran was really helpful and has changed my life for the best 100% recommend"
"The man I spoke to was called Allen and he was so helpful and so easy to talk to and he gave me some great advice to deal with my debts couldn't have asked for anything more very thankful for their help"
"really friendly, understanding and helped me out a lot with no judgement!"
"Very easy to deal with at what has been a really stressful time. Would highly recommend"
Debt Concerns Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 174 reviews