Debt Concerns Ltd Reviews

info@debtconcerns.co.uk

Fabric Building
30 Queen Street

Tell us how Debt Concerns Ltd made you happy
I was feeling extremely low and suicidal when I contacted debt concerns. I spoke with Kieran who was brilliant. My IVA was approved a couple of weeks ago and I finally feel free/safe. Thank you so much.
I have contacted the team 2 times but they continued to refer me to citizen advise beareu. I am really stressed and am drowning in debts. My partner left me recently in debts. He was the one who was paying some of them. I am now not working I cannot manage to pay all my debts as I am out of work at present. I don't know who to turn to. I phoned the same number where other people are getting help to no avail.
I cannot thank kieran enough for all his help. My iva was approved 3 days ago and it has already made such a difference to me. I can finally sleep and know that it's going to be ok. Kieran made the whole process so simple and talked me through everything careful and gave me all the information but in terms I understood and not legal jargon. Best move I have ever made!
First Class! Kieran was fantastic! Everything explained in terms that i could understand! My mind is really at ease about the whole process! Thank you so much! 5 Star! Well deserved!
Very helpful quick service made me feel very comfortable discussing a sensitive issue fabulous friendly staff Thanks for all your help
Allan was great, very understanding and I felt he was really out to help me and the situation I was in. I am extremely grateful to him and all the time he spent talking me through this.
I started this whole process off a complete mess and I’ve had the best news today to say I have been approved. I can honestly say Kieran has been amazing from start to finish, he’s very professional and friendly and always responds quickly to any query I had. Highly recommend. I remember reading these and hoped it would be me, and now it is! Do it, it’ll be the best thing you did.
Excellent service Kirsty is a great advisor
A very professional and friendly service.Good support and communucation is provided throughout the whole process which makes the process easier.
Absolutely brilliant, sound, sensible and above all Honest advice. Clear communication and pleasant customer service experience 10/10.
I was cautious to begin with due to scammers but I must say I am very impressed by this company; they have always been professional, efficient, non- judgemental. Thank you so much for a smooth experience and supportive and timely process.
Very understanding helpful went above and beyond. Am very happy over the moon with all the help, wonderful people. Thank you Kieran
Alan and the team were very helpful and put me at ease with dealing with my debt problems and sorted me out so i can now pay one monthly payment instead of many now i know there is light at the end of the tunnel.
I can’t thank Allan & the team enough. For a long time I was slipping further into debt & after finally accepting that I contacted them. Allan completely put me at ease with his friendly approach & has made this process so easy. I literally feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Thank you so much.
After struggling to re pay credit cards, loans and store cards for months on end it was driving myself crazy with worry financially. I went online and found debt concerns Ltd website. Filled in my name and number into a form and had a phone call within a few minutes which was very Informative. They explained all of my options regarding managing my debt into 1 easy monthly payment. I couldn't be happier now knowing that half of my debt will be written off and I have only 1 payment each month to worry about. Highly recommended
Alan and the Unity team have been amazing and couldn’t be more helpful it was very difficult to talk about the mess I had got into but they very much put me at ease and made me realise I was not on my own. Dept can take over every aspect of your life and just after the first conversation I felt so much better. I can now look to the future positively instead of dreading it thank you all so much
Kieran was amazing! He was very understanding and helpful. Money matters can be a difficult subject to talk about but he took his time, explained everything in detail and was there to help me through the whole process. Highly recommended.
I spoke to Allen who was very helpful and made me feel so at ease he helped everything for me and made me feel like there was a light at the end of the tunnel very helpful service would recommend to anyone with financial problems 100% brilliant service always get straight back to you :)
Great help dealt with Kieran who was great and really helpful
They helped me with everything I needed! Defo recommended!
Debt Concerns Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 177 reviews