Debt Concerns Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Debt Concerns Ltd

info@debtconcerns.co.uk

Alexandra Buildings
28 Queen Street

How would you rate Debt Concerns Ltd ?

"Very helpful and supportive. My debts caused me so much stress and sleepless nights and Carl helped us get back on track. Would definitely recommend"
"Very understanding and not intimidating or judgemental. Great customer service and took the time to explain everything I needed to know"
"Debt concerns has already made me feel happier about my financial situation, Allan transferred me to Laura who has helped a lot and managed to get a plan that suits me and my financial needs, thank you!!"
"Happy with the service has helped me become stress free of debt thank you so much"
"Excellent help and great customer service"
"Alan was so helpful and dealt with everything, it was so quick and I felt like I had a weight lifted off my shoulder. Carnt thank him enough."
"Very good and helpful quick and efficient"
"Aaaaaaa"
"Too many out goings not enough coming . Credit cards where killing me ."
"So helpful and so informative. Answered all my queries and concerns promptly and felt like a genuine personal service. Thank you!"
"It made my life better"
"Allen is a great guy allways happy to help day or night and got things sorted for us :) thanks Allen"
"Brilliant"
"Carl was very helpful and understanding and got things sorted for us quickly in what was a very difficult time for us financially"
"Excellent advice and the person that I spoke to was very friendly and understanding. Would definitely recommend to anyone having worries about debt"
"Absolutely brilliant, very friendly and helpful"
"They were so friendly and so helpful running through all available options. Any questions i had they answered straight away. Very professional throughout"
"Excellent company, very kind and considerate of my situation and took a huge weight off my shoulders. I would 100% recommend."
"Absolutely great, very friendly and really made me feel at ease and took the pressure and stress off of my shoulders."
"Debt concerns really helped relieve the pressure I was under financially. They are a very professional company. I couldn’t be happier with my debt solution."
Debt Concerns Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!