Debt Concerns Ltd Reviews

info@debtconcerns.co.uk

Alexandra Buildings
28 Queen Street

Tell us how Debt Concerns Ltd made you happy

"Debt concern have been a great help to me they have set up an affordable plan for me I had a great advisor Kieran he made me feel like I wasn’t alone in my debts the whole team were great"
"They are a fantastic company. Very supportive and understanding. I had a great advisor that was Very patient and he made the experience really enjoyable. I strong recommend"
"They have helped when I thought I was lost an out of options.. I highly recommend them an would like to say a massive thank you to kieran"
"I contacted debt concerns as i didnt know which way to turn with my debts. They talked me through everything in great detail and which option was best for my circumstances. Everything was sorted really quick without getting letters from debt recovery agents. The staff at debt concerns have been fantastic and i cant thank them enough. My main agents were kieran and mary who kept in touch all the way through and was reassuring.I am now able to get back to living a normal life with my children without the worry. I cannot recommend them enough."
"Due to circumstances I had no choice but to apply to an IVA, I phoned this company and they were really helpful and sufficient, they got the problem solved within a month. Would highly recommend if struggling."
"Went to Unity offices with a very worried frown and came out with a big smile, everything was explained fully with options, kept in touch with me on a regular basis,can't praise the staff enough, they were totally professional."
"Don't hesitate to contact Debt concerns if your experiencing money problems please give them a call. Kieran and Allan helped me through a emotional time they didn't judge and made me feel at ease. Kieran went through solutions with me and I have entered into IVA. I can now get my life back on track thanks to Debt concerns. Just give them a call I felt 100% better just talking to them it was a relief when I was feeling lonely and stressed. Thankyou both again."
"A Non judgemental professional company , a special thanks to Allan for the support , i was struggling in bad debt ,i can now finally see the light , thank you . Ben"
"Just like to say how great everybody from debt concerns are a fantastic professional team , gave me all the information I needed when I was in a bad place. Would like to say ta special thanks to Allan who went the extra mile to make me feel at ease ! Let’s get these payments out of the way so I can finally be out of debt. Thanks to all at debt concerns. Barry ."
"Explained everything in the format so I understood they are great listeners and help did not feel nervous or anything allike went smoothly thank you"
"I was really finding it hard and these people was absolutely amazing sorted everything out for me just before Christmas thank u very much"
"After a month's of sleepless nights, I had a 10 minute conversation with these guys and they gave a non judgemental list of options that have taken a massive weight off my shoulders."
"Excellent personalised service provided by Allan and very informative with the options available to me. He provided an A+++ service, thank you"
"An excellent personalised service provided by Allan. Such a friendly and informative person who provided all options before helping me to decide what was best for me. A++++ service"
"Very helpful, I dealt with Allan who was fantastic at every step. Always available when I had a question or just to offer reassurance and advice. Can't rate him highly enough"
"After we contacted Alan he came to see us and talk through everything with us tell us all our options was at the end of the phone every time we had any questions. Could not recommend this company any other way but say they are like ‘superhero’s ‘ very helpful and kind when you feel a little lost and embarrassed Thank you"
"Debt Concerns were very understanding and made me feel at ease. They were professional and compassionate of my situation. Excellent communication every step of the way. Highly reccommended"
"We spoke to Alan,who explained what happens ,he came to our house after he finished work and out of his way to explain everything ,was very nice and understanding at our problems ,was all sorted in about 6-8 ×weeks ,also benefit at unity ,would highly recommend if you in this situation"
"I spoke to Allan, really informative, kind, friendly and helpful. This was a last resort for me and I was really embarrassed about the position I was in, but he listened, and didn’t judge me. He got me the help I needed to best sort my finances out. I can’t Thank Allan enough for his time and help."
"Don't hesitate if you're thinking of using Debt Concerns Ltd. My husband and I were drowning in debt and couldn't see a way out, until we spoke to Carl at Debt Concerns. We now have an IVA set up with affordable monthly payments and our property is secure. We couldn't see light at the end of the tunnel and didn't know where to turn next until Carl reassured us and supported us to find a solution that worked for us. We now sleep at night and feel a great weight has been lifted. Carl talked us through every step and was always available to answer our questions. We were paying £1100 a month out on credit cards and loans, on top of bills and living costs but now we only pay £200 per month. Please swallow your pride and contact Debt Concerns today. We are professional people and due to ill health we had to change career paths, which meant our income decreased dramatically; This sent us on a downward spiral financially and we thought we'd lose everything. Every day was an emotional battle, worrying about how we'd afford shopping or even fuel to get to work. The stress alone was impacting on our health, so if this sounds like you please don't suffer in silence anymore as we did, there is a solution out there."
Debt Concerns Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 88 reviews