Herba Onlineshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herba Onlineshop
Read Herba Onlineshop Reviews

About Herba Onlineshop:

Herba Onlineshop is the webshop of Debora Brouwer, independent Herbalife Nutrition Member.
Website: https://www.herba-onlineshop.co.uk

00316 53 59 33 92

info@herba-onlineshop.co.uk

International House
64 Nile Street

Tell us how Herba Onlineshop made you happy
Ordering is quick and easy with a very efficient fast delivery. The products are the best price I have found online.
Good price and quick to arrive
We have found the service and support of Debora to be exactly what we need. We received our products quickly after following a simple online order process and have received offers of support on Herbalife products in a format we can easily digest and know Debora is available to help when we need it. Thank you Debora!
the delivery was fast and I think the product is very okay, at the moment it's too early to say, I haven't lost weight yet, but I can say that I don't feel bloated anymore. It's only been 2 weeks since I started using Herbalaif. Thanks
Quick delivery, great price & friendly service
Good seller 👍
I ordered online and received my purchase very quickly. I was kept upto date on the progress of my order via email.

Great service from Debora 👍🏻
highly recommended due to super quick delivery times and friendly, knowledgeable correspondence (and the prices are excellent too!)
Very happy with the fast service and competitive prices .Easy to use website .
Absolutely love these products!
Super fast delivery and always on time.
Can’t wait to place my next order 😊
Always easy to use and very fast delivery. I use all the time.
I was delighted with the service I have received , Deborah kept me updated through the process , from the initial order to receipt of my product! I would definitely purchase again and recommend Deborah , excellent customer service , thank you!
Great service,good prices and fast delivery! Thank you!❤️
Very fast delivery. Really happy with the service. Would definitely use again.
Excellent service came very quickly it I’ve not started taking this products yet.
Quick and efficient service. Helpful when i had a problem with one of my products
Website is quick & easy to use, products are a great price and very tasty. Will definitely keep ordering.
Quick and speedy service. You are in constant contact until your order has arrived. The products are amazing as well
Excellent service and super quick.My shakes came in 2days.
Herba Onlineshop is rated 4.94 based on 801 reviews