Debenhams Flowers Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend Debenhams Flowers

How would you rate Debenhams Flowers ?

Hayden Smith
Verified Buyer
"High quality as expected"
"Always on time and good contact throughout the process. The flowers are chosen well and last a reasonable length of time."
Mr Alan Aylott
Verified Buyer
"I am not a romantic person and I am easily distracted. I purchased a year's subscription of flowers for delivery; one each month so this took away my absent-mindedness! The flowers arrived on time, in excellent condition and were very well-presented. I would recommend this service to other like-minded, forgetful individuals whose partners deserve recognition."
Mr Jamie Cunningham-Court
Verified Buyer
"My annual subscription for my wife makes her happy and so it makes my life happy!"
Mrs DIANE JONES
Verified Buyer
"They brighten up my home every month with the lovely colours and smell"
"I ordered a year's worth of flowers - delivered monthly - as a gift. August flowers were beautiful! A delicate pink shade of lilies with gorgeous cream roses. If only all the other deliveries had been as good ....."
Siobhan Craze
Verified Buyer
"The flowers are always beautifully presented and good value! Great service when I had a problem- as a vase cracked during delivery but customer service were very responsive and dealt accordingly."
King Chung Lee
Verified Buyer
"The bouquet I sent to my wife was so elegant. The price absolutely worth it. My wife loves it so much."
Annie Taggart
Verified Buyer
"Really good quality and service. Will continue to use."
Debbie Peart
Verified Buyer
"Used them a few times now and flowers have always been well received. The one time I had a problem it was quickly resolved with no hassle. Would recommend."
Ashley Lydon
Verified Buyer
"Well it's a bit of a mixed bag. I ordered the flowers for a Thursday they didn't arrive. Got an email they had been sent to the wrong depot. So I reordered them for the Saturday of which I was given them half price. Fair enough, on the Friday the original flowers arrived followed by a second bunch on Saturday my friend did say they were lovely. Then 2 weeks later I'm reading the Martin Lewis websit and it says that hackers have got into info on the Debenhams flower website. Barclays then contacted me and said they would monitor my account. I still haven't heard anything from Debenhams."
We're glad the flowers were pleasing once they got there, Although the article is correct, your order was placed after the period in question so your details are not affected. Debenhams have contacted everyone who is affected.
Laura Hayter
Verified Buyer
"My Gran loved the flowers she received for her birthday and said they had lasted over two weeks"
Nadia Moxon
Verified Buyer
"A beautiful bouquet of roses were ordered for my sister and the delivery was on time. Will definitely use the service agiain"
Jan Wallace
Verified Buyer
"My mum was very happy with her flowers, they arrived on time. Though was a tad worried when I recieved a letter from Debenhams saying their flower provider had been hacked. Am nervous about using the service again."
"Flowers were poor, but after sales service was good. Got the issue resolved reasonably quickly"
"Flowers were beautiful. Arrived as stated. Would definitely recommend."
Tracey May
Verified Buyer
"They were for a special birthday for my friend - she loved them."
Jackie Smout
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a flower delivery from Debenhams for my daughter in law as she had just been in hospital, she was over the moon with them and i would recommend this service to anyone. Thank you very much. Jackie"
"Really beautiful flowers with extra added for free on a special offer, they were so fresh and such gorgeous smell from the freesias"
Glennis Vincent
Verified Buyer
"They were delivered to my son and future daughter in law the day before their wedding.they were delighted with them.they were happy hence I was happy."
Debenhams Flowers is rated 3.66 based on 3,373 reviews