Debenhams Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Debenhams
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B
Happy
Low
Online Presence
High

How would you rate Debenhams ?

Kim
"Quick delivery from online order, no problem returning shoes as colour not suitable and almost immediately refund to my card. Managed to find an alternative in store in sale which also made me happy."
"I went for lunch at 2.15pm with the family at the upstairs cafe and it was absolutely atrocious! Only food available was boiled potatoes with an assortment of condiments.. And one lonesome yoghurt pot being kept on the gantry with the warm food?? Completely ran out of food and staff just didn't know how to handle the situation.. what the hell is going on!? Seriously get Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen as sort this shambolic mess out.."
Pauline Moane
"Got two shirts for a birthday present lovely and brilliant value for money. Great service online and in shop thanks."
"Easy website, clear instructions"
Weronika Loraso
"My order of shoes I collected from their shop was very good customer care. And I also received a £5 pounds gift voucher."
James Knight
"Their sale bargains are phenomenal and always worth waiting for."
Lucy Yang
"Quick delivery of my product which I ordered online. The only thing I would say about the oxford street branch is that the female bathrooms are absolutely not up to standard in cleanliness."
DM
"Quick delivery and easy return process"
"My daughter bought me a Julian Mcdonald bag last year costing just over £60 pound. I have not used the bag until this month as I was trying to keep it good. The gold on the inside of the handle came away quite badly as it was actually a type of foil material. She took the bag back today and they gave her £17 and change as that was the current value and she had no receipt. The bag was on her Debenhams account so surely this could be tracked. Also the bag was faulty so surely the full price should have been refunded. I will not be buying a bag from here again. 0"
Mr Ben Robb
"Had what I wanted and collected the next day.. spot on!"
"Am okay with them"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I’m happy with the services they provide"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Dreadful customer service from Debenhams 👎giving loyalty points on my wifes beauty card and then stealing them back, through their own mistake, and telling my wife it was because She spent too much. The amount of times they said they would ring back and didn't. They really don't care. I take it they don't want loyal customers. Got one less now."
"Happy with everything but moved house 1/2 mile away £63 admin charge"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Vicki Evans - Allen
"Order came alot quicker than expected I was kept updated throughout the tracking process."
"I would not ask anyone to go with this insurance and will be glad when the year is out i thought things was fine with the insurance but 4month down the line i got told there was a problem had to pay more money my thought was just wanting more money i gave the correct information over all at the start and they said this was good then 4mounth down he line come bk to me so not good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Maddy Benden
"Ordered some furniture and they were delivered very fast and the people were very friendly and helpful. Quality is excellent and looks stunning in my newly furnished living room."
Janet Taylor
"Wide range of high-end cosmetics with good in store and online discounts, but website is slow and frustrating, Instore assistance is excellent (used Estée Lauder counter for foundation match) received loads of samples and a £5 off voucher. Good range of Dior products which are my favourites apart from Gerard cosmetics (mainly for their longevity) nearest Debenhams however is 20 miles away so do shop online mostly."
Ruth Wallace
"Good product and I was kept well-informed about the progress of the order and delivery."
"Excellent rates for new drivers"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago