Debenhams Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Debenhams
11PM
11PM
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B
Happy
Low
Online Presence
High

Tell us how Debenhams made you happy

"Really awful experience. Bought a dress for a wedding online on the 22nd of November and should have been dispatched the latest on the 28th. Still no sign of it. It's been two weeks and a half now. I wrote two emails complaining. They answer to my first email that they were going to find out what the problem was and they would contact me in 3 working days. Nobody contact me. I wrote the second email complaining again, they said there were sorry I didn't get any answer to my first email and that they would contact me in 48 hours. Nobody contact me again. I was never able to track the packet. I never get answers, they just ignore me. Very unprofessional service, I do not recommend to anybody to use the online shopping in Debenhams."
Are you Debenhams? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Debenhams receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Ordered 2 items as C&C, got just 1, another one got lost, no one get in touch with me, had to phone and wait half an hour to get some answers, not happy at all"
"Although I did not buy any item. The staff were happy to greet you on the shop floor. There was a wide range of children toys for Christmas."
"i purchased 2 coats for my chuldren, the quality was amazing and they were half price too. very quick delivery and well packaged."
"All items were just how they looked online when i received them. Delivery arrived on time, very happy with the service received. Will be ordering again"
"I purchased perfume assistant very helpful and attentive will shop there again"
"Efficient with delivery good prices for quality goods."
"Good quality of clothing, great value for money and good service"
Sue
"Great service with prompt delivery...I'm looking forward to wearing my favourite perfume, Alien....!! I found what I love at a great price..."
"Hermes order supposedly signed for by me when I was out at work 10 miles away. Debenham's suggest I wait THREE days while they investigate. Order worth £168. Plan to report the fraudulent use of my signature to the police."
"Great choice of quality products Easy to use website Prompt delivery and easy returns system"
"Staff were active and looking for the boots I wanted"
"Super quick delivery for in store pick-up.Kept up to date with e-mail when ready for collection."
"Lovely service in the shop of Merthyr Tydfil staff go out their way to helping"
"Goods arrived smashed probably not Debenhams fault but badly packaged inside manufacturers box. And this was in 2 boxes of the same item. Better packaging required for direct to home delivery."
"I was able to get a specific perfume for the cheapest price. The delivery was very quick and the perfume securely packaged to stop it bring damaged."
"I went into the Plymouth Debenhams store to purchase a new mascara from Benefit ,where I was greeted by a young woman called Nicole . I told her whilst choosing a mascara i had a few make up issues ie shiny skin and thin eyelashes along with a lack of knowledge on application . She was super knowledgable and helpful . She took time to explain what I needed , why and how to apply. Nicole was smiley, polite and friendly but most importantly interested in me and what I needed from the start . She is a credit to herself , Benefit and your Plymouth Debenhams store . Thank you Nicole for making my makeup shopping experience an enjoyable one . 👍"
"Bought a £65 childs coat in the sale. Firat of all my hermes delivered it twice to the wrong house. All debanhams said was i would have to wait for hermes to find it. When a lovely neighbour after reading my "where is my parcel post on facebook said he had it i finally got it a week later. After 2 weeks the inside pocket became unstitched. My 6 year old daughter then picked a bit of the stuffing out. Ive complained to Debanhams today to be told ive got to take it 45 minutes to the nearest store so they can assess it. Terrible customer service. Will never shop at Debenhams again!!"
"Excellent service, great quality of products."
"I ordered 2 items of make up , paid for a nominated day ,received an email advising my goods would be delivered on 28/11 between 8am-6pm, was in full day and at 8pm rang customer services I was told they were sorry but parcel would be delivered my HERMES on 29/11, I tracked my products today and guess what its still saying at local depot,rang customer services at Debenhams again to be told it might not come today it could be tomorrow, please don't pay for nominated delivery your wasting your time and money, I am now waiting for Debenhams to call me back as they are trying to contact Hermes!!!!!!!"
Debenhams is rated 4.10 based on 727 reviews