Debenhams Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Debenhams
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B
Happy
Low
Online Presence
High

How would you rate Debenhams?

552 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr Sanjeet Shrestha
can find quality product in great price.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Debenhams in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr Sanjeet Shrestha
"can find quality product in great price."
Carol Oz
"Bought a beautiful dress that was greatly reduced. Very happy with the dress and the speedy delivery."
"My husband and I love to lunch in Debebhams Restaurant. We have always found the staff there polite and very helpful. They do a fantastic job. Our favourite lunchtime meal is the superb cod, chips and peas with their generous portion of tartar sauce. Their lovely mugs of cappuccino complete our meal. Debebhams Lincoln is always our first port of call when we visit Lincoln. I recently had to return an item and the exchange was carried out with no trouble whatsoever. Thank you for a wonderful shopping experience each time we have shopped with you."
Deb Spencer
"Pushy and disrespectful staff. A truly horrible experience"
PHILIP WORTH
"Great in store and online shopping"
G Moy
"Bought the beautiful hare table lamp. It’s funky and fun. Great purchase"
Lina Vatkevicute
"Always shop there as fantastic range for kids and us :)"
"If your face doesn’t fit in the store then your treated like something on your shoe. Was in local store and 4 (four) staff members followed us around for at least 5 minutes no more than 6 feet from us at all times. We left the store. Never been in any of their stores since and neither has any of friends or relatives. Perhaps their sales fell so much because the staff intimidate and basically chase customers out the store. Not surprised about the news I heard today after my experience. When you complain to them they never get back in contact with you."
Janet Gaye Maidens
"Nice quality women’s wear."
Jen From Cumbria.
"It is worth being a Debenhams card holder! Debenhams have excellent sales for card holders, who are usually given an extra percentage discount. In my experience goods I have ordered nave arrived earlier than anticipated in to my local store for me to collect. Anything which I have needed to return is dealt with promptly and pleasantly and my account credited appropriately. One can have a paper onvoice or e mail copy for records. The card services internet staff are pleasant too. I"
Amber Shazad
"Quality and price"
Christine Rudge
"I recently bought some some Manteray t-shirts for my husband. The quality is excellent and it was really easy to order on line, with quick delivery."
"I visited the Liverpool store at Debenhams last week at the clinique counter. I was immediately served by Daniel, who was not only polite and informative but gave me a very good makeover. I was so impressed by his knowledge of the products that I purchased every item used by him which was several. His customer service was excellent."
"When I phone to update my address they tried to charge me £50 administration fee. When I complained they wave the fee as gesture of good will."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
Hilda Cropper
"There styles are up to date every season and fit comfrey and you can order on line to and get it the next day always shop there"
Nav
"There cloth brands are very comfortable and looks good"
"Terrible service ended ending my policy and going with another company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Ordered a corner unit. Got an email to say delivery would be on the 6/4/18 between 8-8 only to wait in all day, for the item not to arrive. I phone help desk only to be told don’t take much notice of an email as it could be anothe 3 working days before it arrives. If it hasn’t arrived in that time give the customer service team a call and we will see what can be done. This doesn’t help me as I work full time. I won’t be using Debinhams again"
Emma
"I bought a Fred Perry mint green polo shirt I love the colour , size was perfect I could pay with my bebenhams card, which means I don't have to pay straight away I can pay a bit at a time. I also like that they appreciate loyalty by rewarding you with money off vouchers. Thank you bebenhams great product"
"Sale items were very competitively priced. Plus free delivery"
Debenhams is rated 4.14 based on 552 reviews