Debenhams Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Debenhams

How would you rate Debenhams?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

498 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Annette Thomas

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Debenhams in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Annette Thomas
"The sizes that are stated fit perfectly for my family. Good judge on the sizing. Wonderful range from clothes to household items"
Louise Morgan
"Items came quickly. It helped that the returns labels were in the parcel."
Madeline Scott
"Quality goods , first rate customer service,free returns , cannot be better."
BIRD
"I bought two jackets for my mums 83rd birthday in different sizes. Later I returned the one she didn't want, the other one was perfect!. The staff always return and exchange purchases without any quibble, whilst I was there I noticed a lovely dress for myself and a pair of boots for my daughter which I purchased using a voucher . Absolute bargains and very good quality. I can get items and gifts for the whole family at Debanhams. Excellent service"
"Great clothes for 9-11 year old girls - not all grey and black. Decent range - great value"
Aravind Mural
"Good quality products and reasonable prices."
Sheila Sadlier
"I am able to order from many suppliers and have the items delivered,either to my home,post free using my Debenhams card, or to a local store at my convenience, I recently had a problem with some boots that I bought and it was dealt with very quickly and to my satisfaction.I ordered a shirt this week and it was in store the next day.Also a bonus is that one receives money off vouchers for buying from them."
Karen Murphy
"Ordered 3 items in the sale, collected parcel from the store, although the bag had my name/address on it the items inside were not mine and the invoice addressed to someone else, they could not send me the goods I originally ordered because they were out of stock, all I got was an apology, no discount offered on a future purchase or gift card, just an apology."
"Great service"
Colin Dando
"Hereford store nicely laid out, stuff easy to find, staff helpful. What more do you want?"
"Very helpful lady at till, told me everything I need to know, and although told me of store card was not pushy at all."
A
"I bought the Homedics Comfort neck & shoulder heat massager and it is such a joy to use as I suffer from neck and shoulder pain and this really works, delivery was quick and I use it every day."
Margaret Dolan
"Fantastic choice of items available throughout the store & website ."
"Everything was very smoothly carried out in my policy transaction"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Order Travel Money from Debenhams US $1500 online, after payment there was an error on line. I called their so called help line twice waited 25 minutes and 30 minutes respectively with no reply."
Ms Woods
"Excellent service and prices. Best place to shop"
Brenda Koder(mrs)
Unverified Reviewer
"I visited Debenhams Manchester.market street today in search of a deep fat fryer. I would like to commend store manager Jane Blackburn senior sales in the home department.for her patience with all my questions , Being elderly it was such a wonderful experience.Even going to the trouble of showing me on the internet the difference in various models.....I will definitely tell my friends and relatives what a happy experience I had.Thank you very much."
Denise Devine
"Love it when Debenhams have a sale good quality at great prices"
Christopher Steele
"Easy straight forward online shopping"
Yvette Karaman
"Debenhams January sale has been fantastic i manage to buy 6 dresses all for £120 all dresses were half price or much less and of good quality fantastic"
Debenhams is rated 4.14 based on 499 reviews