Dears Pharmacy & Travel Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dears Pharmacy & Travel Clinic
Read Dears Pharmacy & Travel Clinic Reviews

About Dears Pharmacy & Travel Clinic:

Providing a range of services to support your health and well being across Edinburgh & Fife. From Travel Clinics to Children's Vaccinations to Diagnostic Services. All with no appointment necessary.

info@dearspharmacy.co.uk

645 Ferry Road

Tell us how Dears Pharmacy & Travel Clinic made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent customer service in this difficult time .
I phoned a repeat prescription request this morning and the items were delivered this afternoon . Well done !
Michele is always really helpful and good when I come in..she gives great customer service and I will defo be back. 10 out of 10 for customer service
(Lochore) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent customer service......very polite understands customers individual needs
(Kelty) - Posted 3 months ago
thanks you to Mohsin at lochgelly chemist Dears , for spending so much time with me talking about the weight loss injection , he also helped me with diet and exercise tips and help me save money by signing me up to the stop smoking service challenge . Cant wait to start and lose weight with your help , thank you so much
thanks you to Mohsin at Lochgelly chemist for taking the time out and helping me with a weight loss injection , went thru everything in so much detail including diet and exercise plus helped me afford it by signing me up to a stop smoking challenge service . thank you so much you were brilliant
Big thanks to the kelty store for their help in helping me to stop smoking with smoking cessation program.
(Kelty) - Posted 3 months ago
Love the new healthera app, great service in the kelty branch
(Kelty) - Posted 3 months ago
Chloe was amazing and a good support when doing my free smoking service.
(Lochgelly) - Posted 4 months ago
Great service! Very helpful.
(Kelty) - Posted 4 months ago
The pharmacy in Oakley was great until Dears took over, now it is a shambles. It took me ten minutes from entering the shop to collect a made up prescription, they forgot to order a special order med from the supplier and then insisted I had collected it before finding it in a pile and I have seen other prescriptions get lost and the staff telling customers their prescription doesn't exist.

Counter staff now seem stressed and worked off their feet.
Dears Easter Rd is my local. Chemist. Its always busy but the staff and friendly and helpful and the pharmacists knowledgeable. I'm amazed how calm the staff are in the face of unpleasant abuse on occasions. Highly recommend.
Very quick and helpful service.
(Oakley) - Posted 5 months ago
Excellent service
Extremely helpful staff with a genuine concern for customer wellbeing
Would recommend Lochgelly branch to everyone
5 star
Dears pharmacy in Edinburgh oxgangs broadway have always been my first choice not only because it is my closest pharmacy but for the fact they are very caring and if you need some advice they are always happy to listen. Thank you to Jane and Allison and all the staff at oxgangs dears pharmacy!
Myself and my disabled son have just been to my local Dears pharmacy in Lochgelly,the lovely Lauren gave us both our flu vaccine,quick,painless and informative,definitely a 5 star service !!
Got the flu jab - quickly, easy informed
Excellent friendly service
Good customer service.
Helpful and assisted with what I needed.
Always pleasant and polite. And a Great help