Dears Pharmacy & Travel Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dears Pharmacy & Travel Clinic
Read Dears Pharmacy & Travel Clinic Reviews

About Dears Pharmacy & Travel Clinic:

Providing a range of services to support your health and well being across Edinburgh & Fife. From Travel Clinics to Children's Vaccinations to Diagnostic Services. All with no appointment necessary.

info@dearspharmacy.co.uk

645 Ferry Road

Tell us how Dears Pharmacy & Travel Clinic made you happy
Picked up.my prescription.today and had a query spoke to andrew and he.was very informed and put me.at ease
(Lochgelly) - Posted 21 hours ago
Fantastic customer service from chloe on the counter. Very attentive!
Friendly shop and staff
(Lochgelly) - Posted 21 hours ago
Missing repeat prescriptions so you need to phone. Lochgelly Pharmacy moaning about patients requesting delivery despite advertising Free Delivery. Constantly having to redeliver because the Driver or Shop hasn't picked up the full order or prescription. Used for years when at the Cross, moving to Well Pharmacy instead for less hassle.
Excellent service, friendly staff, very helpful
(Lochore) - Posted 1 month ago
I went recently to get a prescription filled as my local pharmacy had typically an hour wait. The shop had a well organised one way system and the staff were friendly. They were efficient and quickly filled my 3 items with a short wait. Very professional.
Dears Pharmacy Oakley,worse than useless, they dont have a clue what's going on half the time. The most unorganised chemist I have ever dealt with, this chemist was a great chemist, living in oakley all my life, never had an issue, until Dears got their incapable hands on it. Don't rate them at all, and now tend to take my custom and prescriptions to another pharmacy.
Excellent customer service in this difficult time .
I phoned a repeat prescription request this morning and the items were delivered this afternoon . Well done !
Michele is always really helpful and good when I come in..she gives great customer service and I will defo be back. 10 out of 10 for customer service
(Lochore) - Posted 6 months ago
Excellent customer service......very polite understands customers individual needs
(Kelty) - Posted 6 months ago
thanks you to Mohsin at lochgelly chemist Dears , for spending so much time with me talking about the weight loss injection , he also helped me with diet and exercise tips and help me save money by signing me up to the stop smoking service challenge . Cant wait to start and lose weight with your help , thank you so much
thanks you to Mohsin at Lochgelly chemist for taking the time out and helping me with a weight loss injection , went thru everything in so much detail including diet and exercise plus helped me afford it by signing me up to a stop smoking challenge service . thank you so much you were brilliant
Big thanks to the kelty store for their help in helping me to stop smoking with smoking cessation program.
(Kelty) - Posted 7 months ago
Love the new healthera app, great service in the kelty branch
(Kelty) - Posted 7 months ago
Chloe was amazing and a good support when doing my free smoking service.
(Lochgelly) - Posted 7 months ago
Great service! Very helpful.
(Kelty) - Posted 7 months ago
The pharmacy in Oakley was great until Dears took over, now it is a shambles. It took me ten minutes from entering the shop to collect a made up prescription, they forgot to order a special order med from the supplier and then insisted I had collected it before finding it in a pile and I have seen other prescriptions get lost and the staff telling customers their prescription doesn't exist.

Counter staff now seem stressed and worked off their feet.
Dears Easter Rd is my local. Chemist. Its always busy but the staff and friendly and helpful and the pharmacists knowledgeable. I'm amazed how calm the staff are in the face of unpleasant abuse on occasions. Highly recommend.
Very quick and helpful service.
(Oakley) - Posted 9 months ago
Excellent service
Extremely helpful staff with a genuine concern for customer wellbeing
Would recommend Lochgelly branch to everyone
5 star