Deansgate Osteopathic Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Deansgate Osteopathic Clinic

info@deansgateosteopathicclinic.co.uk

152 deansgate

Tell us how Deansgate Osteopathic Clinic made you happy

"I've been having problems with my left shoulder for a couple of months. After seeing Francis he pin pointed it was due to my posture. Alongside the treatment he recommended I start Pilates and carry on swimming. As a result within 3 weeks my shoulder is so much better, I have better understanding of the importance of good posture and that working at it is the best way to avoid injoury. Francis is a brilliant osteopath - he not only treats the problem but he helps to find the cause and offers advise of how you can maintain healthy joints through doing relevant physical activity."
"Brilliant highly recommend Francis I had sciatica had to crawl upstairs I was that bad after first treatment the pain n spasms was eased brilliant friendly people 5 stars"
"Just had a great sports massage with Gary and feeling much better. Gary is very good and has a great sense of humour as well. Highly recommended. Bernadine"
"Excellent treatment.."
"Very friendly, helpful, nothing too much trouble. I know that I will get the treatment required as soon as possible. Very professional. Highly recommended"
"Excellent treatment received from Sue at all times"
"Friendly service, I have come for the last 15 years, I would and have recommended to others."
"Excellent Friendly service-good results maintained with home excercises"
"Excellent Friendly service-goo results maintained with home excercises"
"After 3 visits back to normal again excellent service. Alan Goodwin Bolton ."
"Felt very comfortable during appointmnet. Excellent rappor with patients.Treatment ver successful after first appointment.I felt the excercises given for home helped me maintain me condition. Samanatha Sinclair. Lostock"
"I reccomend anyone wanting osteopathic services to visit frances Not only is the treatment first class but the advice and follow up exercise are first class and really work"
"I have been happy with the treatment provided for my chronic back problem. Friendly practice and easy to get to."
"I know the treatment I receive will relieve my problem, I have visited the clinic a few times over the years for various treatments ,ie,wrist, back, shoulder and have always found great relief from the pain within a couple of appointments. The clinic and staff are extremely pleasant and if I develop a problem I know they can solve I dont hesitate to make an appointment."
"Friendly and knows what he is doing . Been coming here for years as and when I need to . Would definitely recommend him as I've been to a few and the difference is unbelievable. Amanda Hacking"
"In August 2014 I started to feel pain in my left buttock, this pain got progressively worse to the point it was all down my leg and in to my ankle. I went to a Physio who diagnosed an aggravated SI joint; 26 sessions (yes twenty six) I was in no better shape. By now the pain was unbearable, I had to take sick leave from work and was steadily heading in to a depression. I had two MRI scans that found two separate issues 'gutearal tendinopathy' and 'disc protrusion' . My GP advised me to take paracetamol and move more. Oh how I would have loved to move more Doctor! I was then recommended to Francis at Bolton Osteopath by someone who had a similar condition to mine. I had never used a Osteopath before and at the time thought I'd try anything to get fit again. I remember being practically carried in to the clinic due to my pain. Francis listerned to me describe my symptoms, he wasn't frightened of giving his opinion and more importantly to me he was very positive. I found Francis to be extremely knowledgeable and honest. As a female there was no awkward moments during treatment, if certain layers needed to be removed then he always used modesty towels. After only one session I actually walked out of the clinic and didn't hobbe. After a further three weekly sessions I was up to 90% fitness! Francis worked his magic for me which allowed me to enjoy Christmas and New Year. Also after 14 weeks off sick from work I returned in Jan 2015. Don't think about booking an appointment - do it, trust me you won't be disappointed."
"This is a very good clinic, Francis does an excellent job, if you require an osteopath I would recommend this practice. Ken Williams"
"They're a very professional team at the Deansgate clinic - providing expert treatments and advice."
"What can I say they are fantastic , my doctor told me the terrible pain I had in my arms for months was something I would have to just put up with. Thanks to just two visits to the clinic it is now ok and I can't believe how much better I feel . They are to be highly recommended , fantastic people and a incredible service . Thanks Lynda Harrison"
"I have used this practice for my back problems on many occasions and I will be doing so again, if my Sciatica becomes bad again. Francis is a friendly profession guy. He gives great advice and I always feel much better have my Chiropractic sessions. In October I booked a sports massage with Gary, using the promotional offer. He was very friendly professional and skilled. I would recommend both Francis & Gary for treatment."
Deansgate Osteopathic Clinic is rated 4.97 based on 59 reviews