Deals4u Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deals4u
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read Deals4u Reviews

About Deals4u:

Deals4u formed in 2004 and is now a multi-million pound business. We are online retailers for domestic appliances and pride ourselves on delivering not only fantastic deals and prices but also in providing excellent customer service

We carry an extensive range of products from some of the best known brands in the market place.

From your first click, we will be there to offer great deals, friendly advice and superb customer service all the way.

We offer a free* delivery service throughout mainland UK and Ireland (*some combination of products and locations may attract a delivery charge - email info@deals4u.co.uk for details)

karl@deals4u.co.uk

7 Market Lane

Tell us how Deals4u made you happy
Very good deal if you are prepared to wait 2-3 weeks delivery. Worth the wait.
happy with my swan kettle except for when its put on to boil it sounds like an plane taking off
got furniture moving
Good service. Dishwasher delivered within 2 weeks of placing order
After not recieving my item in which I had allowed more than 7 working days for I rang the company to ask its where abouts. They answered quicky, I spoke to someone who installed me with confidence they would sort it and called me back after 5 mins when they had spoken to the factory directly and explained the issue and reason for delay. It arrived shortly after.
Lovely solid neat fire. Fits and looks well in fire place.
Was also good price.
Only problem we had, was we didn't get any notification of delivery date. And unfortunately we were not in. Neither did they leave any note to say they had tried to deliver.
The drawback was the delivery time for the Dimplex heater I bought (up to 10 days) but the price was excellent. The first one had a faulty switch, but Deals4U promptly arranged for its collection and replacement. Their communication over this was excellent.
Exceptional value, got the best price on this item by a long shot.
finding what i wanted at a touch of a key and delieved to my door
Decent prices, accurate delivery details - Also friendly/helpful customer service personnel, had an item to return which their couriers collected, did have to check up on refund (otherwise 5 stars) but having done so was followed up immediately and monies refunded 30 minutes later to their credit !

Definitely would use again !
Happy with service but had to wait for fire to be delivered from manufacturers before it could be shipped to me. Was delivered on day stated and was kept informed of time frame.
I was not informed the item was out of stock when I ordered. On the due date I called to enquiry and said would be another week. The customer care I got from that point was excellent
Very pleased with fire but had to chase to get a delivery within the 7 days
They were very helpful when i inquired about the new World 901 G gas cooker and they delivered within two weeks
Apart from faulty item being delivered due to damage on delivery customer service and response to problem were exceptional so would use again. Thank you
Good price. Good delivery. Contact all through
RW
Delighted with my Dimplex fire and delivered with no problems
pleased with cooker hood an when sent out arrived very quickly
Very pleased with the service, my contact with them was good and the delivery man was helpful and polite.
I have only had the tumble drier for a short time but so far it's performance has been fine.
delivered on time 2days