Deals4u Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deals4u
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read Deals4u Reviews

About Deals4u:

Deals4u formed in 2004 and is now a multi-million pound business. We are online retailers for domestic appliances and pride ourselves on delivering not only fantastic deals and prices but also in providing excellent customer service

We carry an extensive range of products from some of the best known brands in the market place.

From your first click, we will be there to offer great deals, friendly advice and superb customer service all the way.

We offer a free* delivery service throughout mainland UK and Ireland (*some combination of products and locations may attract a delivery charge - email info@deals4u.co.uk for details)

karl@deals4u.co.uk

7 Market Lane

Tell us how Deals4u made you happy
I'm concerned they have ceased trading. I purchased 2 ovens total value £1450 on 2nd August, got an email that day saying the lead time would be 10-12 days and have heard nothing since. I've phoned about 20 times, not one call has been answered. I have emailed twice and have not had a reply. Their website is still current but I suspect they have ceased trading and I am concerned I may not get a refund. My advice is DO NOT BUT ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.
Has Deals4u closed down as there is no answer from their telephone? 2 months without my goods and promised this week yet nothing.
Deals4u is rated 4.42 based on 932 reviews