Deals4u Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deals4u
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read Deals4u Reviews

About Deals4u:

Deals4u formed in 2004 and is now a multi-million pound business. We are online retailers for domestic appliances and pride ourselves on delivering not only fantastic deals and prices but also in providing excellent customer service

We carry an extensive range of products from some of the best known brands in the market place.

From your first click, we will be there to offer great deals, friendly advice and superb customer service all the way.

We offer a free* delivery service throughout mainland UK and Ireland (*some combination of products and locations may attract a delivery charge - email info@deals4u.co.uk for details)

karl@deals4u.co.uk

7 Market Lane

Tell us how Deals4u made you happy
Delivered on day they said even though there was a foot of snow. Amazing.
finding what i wanted at a touch of a key and delieved to my door
Excellent price,very well packaged, arrived on time perfect.
Decent prices, accurate delivery details - Also friendly/helpful customer service personnel, had an item to return which their couriers collected, did have to check up on refund (otherwise 5 stars) but having done so was followed up immediately and monies refunded 30 minutes later to their credit !

Definitely would use again !
Very helpful and easy to speak
And price is great.
Ordering was simple and staff very helpful with telephone queries. Goods arrived within the specified time and in good condition. Even a small, in the end needless, query following delivery was met with a reassuring and pleasant response. Would use this company again.
Deals4U provided me a prompt response, flexible and no quibble service all conducted in a user-friendly and personable manner to provide excellent value for money products.
Very quick response. One of the items which I ordered was to be delivered later than expected, so I cancelled due to deadline. Refund received straight away.
Very good service
free delivery
extractor exactly what i was looking for and at the best price. Very happy
Happy with service but had to wait for fire to be delivered from manufacturers before it could be shipped to me. Was delivered on day stated and was kept informed of time frame.
I was searching for an 80cm induction hob from neff everywhere and this company had it in stock, the last one. I confirmed over the phone. Delivery good. It will be installed today or tomorrow and I cannot wait to start cooking on it.
I was not informed the item was out of stock when I ordered. On the due date I called to enquiry and said would be another week. The customer care I got from that point was excellent
Not happy in the way we were not kept informed as to status of order. When ordered it stated dispatch would be a week. It took nearly three and we were not told why until I rang, even then I had to ring 3 times before they got in touch with manufacturer to find out where order was.
Ordering online was very easy , product was delivered promptly. Overall a good experience would definitely use Deals4u again.
Excellent service - saved me money and delivered on time ...what more could you ask ?
Easy to order but took long time to deliver.
Website shows 7 days from date of dispatch, my order stated dispatch but it did not arrive in 7 days I contacted them and was told it had been dispatched by the manufacturing company to them and they would then dispatch to me, took about 14 days to arrive
Very pleased with fire but had to chase to get a delivery within the 7 days
They were very helpful when i inquired about the new World 901 G gas cooker and they delivered within two weeks
Paid £279 24/1/18 for an electric fire - shown as available - but still not delivered 12/2/18
Phoned them 2 weeks ago and 1 week ago and got the same story - will be getting them in next week.
If I do not receive a definite delivery date by 14/2/18 then will cancel the order and demand money back. Fortunately, paid via PayPal so will be contacting them if money not immediately refunded
Peter