Deals4u Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deals4u
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read Deals4u Reviews

About Deals4u:

Deals4u formed in 2004 and is now a multi-million pound business. We are online retailers for domestic appliances and pride ourselves on delivering not only fantastic deals and prices but also in providing excellent customer service

We carry an extensive range of products from some of the best known brands in the market place.

From your first click, we will be there to offer great deals, friendly advice and superb customer service all the way.

We offer a free* delivery service throughout mainland UK and Ireland (*some combination of products and locations may attract a delivery charge - email info@deals4u.co.uk for details)

karl@deals4u.co.uk

7 Market Lane

Tell us how Deals4u made you happy
Brilliant service I received from deals4u. Very helpful staff and product was best price anywhere.
Excellent customer service combined with very competitive pricing. What more could you want?
happy with my swan kettle except for when its put on to boil it sounds like an plane taking off
Amazing service from point of Oder to delivery
I purchased an iron generator and I'm very pleased with it was a lot cheaper with deals4u than on Amazon.
got furniture moving
Very good communicationonce order placed. Fast dispatch and delivery with estimated delivery time. All in all excellent service.
I’m very pleased with the service, thank you.
On the telephone they were really helpful and the steam iron came even quicker than they had told me. Great service.
Price was really good and the service was even better. Would highly recommend deals4u.
Good service. Dishwasher delivered within 2 weeks of placing order
After not recieving my item in which I had allowed more than 7 working days for I rang the company to ask its where abouts. They answered quicky, I spoke to someone who installed me with confidence they would sort it and called me back after 5 mins when they had spoken to the factory directly and explained the issue and reason for delay. It arrived shortly after.
No Hassell goods delivered on time as arrranged
Easy to order and on time delivery.
It took me a while getting it sorted comparing other stores but I was very pleased with the freezer I purchased, at the best price possible.
great to deal with
Excellent Service, wouldn't hesitate to use again in the future
Lovely solid neat fire. Fits and looks well in fire place.
Was also good price.
Only problem we had, was we didn't get any notification of delivery date. And unfortunately we were not in. Neither did they leave any note to say they had tried to deliver.
Seen the cooker hood on line , phoned Deals 4U, phone was answered promptly

ordered item over the phone i belive spoke to Ben very professional and helpfull

item arrived via Royal mail within a week recived a text of delivery day and time

very happy with the service , will use deals 4u again
received an extractor fan but it arrived damaged with the broken parts stuck with sellotape so I can only assume it had already been returned damaged. I emailed and was sent a returns label but had to take it to my nearest post office which was not easy as it was big and heavy so I had to drive it to the post office with my husband to carry it in. They said they would dispatch a replacement on the receipt of the damaged one. 3 days later I received a message to say that it was out of stock and it would be sent directly by the supplier in 3-4 days it took 6 days and arrived with a courier with no delivery day or time so lucky I was in. This extractor was much better packed and undamaged.
Deals4u is rated 4.42 based on 932 reviews