Deals4u Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Deals4u

How would you rate Deals4u ?

"After finding the best price and information the microwave arrived earlier than the estimated time."
"Deals4U were easy to deal within what's more they were not only a local company, they were also the most competitive. Purchase arrived on time. Will definitely keep Deals4U in mind when making other similar purchases in the future."
"I was very pleased with the Bosch kettle i ordered (unfortunately this model is no longer made) and the prompt service from Deals 4U - it was excellent!"
"Wow, where did you get all these reviews saying how great awesome Deals_4_u are so great. They pulled the bait and switch on me with no mention of a refund. Will not contact me back, but stay silent. I will never use this site again and warn you that you should be beware as they make sure the money is deposit in their account. The next day they say we don't have what you ordered but please take the inferior product instead. BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!! They should at least get back to me in a reasonable time. BAD"
"Fab price and quick delivery - really pleased with my purchase."
"Very happy - just bought a new washing machine last week and it has been delivered this morning! Price was great & service was great so what else could you want?"
"No problems at all. New dishwasher arrived ahead of scheduled delivery date and delivery people were very helpful. Price was good too."
"Ordered a Dyson vac from these guys on Thursday last week and it arrived this morning! It's a great product and I have hoovered the whole house already. Very good price and very quick delivery. Thank you!"
"Job well done. I had been let down on a Bosch dishwasher by another website and these guys at deals4u saved my bacon. Kitchen was getting finished and I had no dishwasher. Called deals4u and they confirmed stock was available. I ordered it and 2 days later was installing it. Thank you so much to all at deals4u for helping me out."
"Good job all round. Bought a heater on Monday and it cam today (a day early!) and it is brilliant. Well packed and pleasant delivery person too."
"Good experience - would shop here again."
"Brilliant service - these guys really made sure we got an excellent price plus free delivery and delivery was super quick! Would highly recommend."
"Excellent service - ordered a tumble dryer on Sunday and it arrived on Wednesday! Very friendly delivery people too!"
Deals4u is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews