Deals4u Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Deals4u

About Deals4u: Deals4u formed in 2004 and is now a multi-million pound business. We are online retailers for domestic appliances and pride ourselves on delivering not only fantastic deals and prices but also in providing excellent customer service

We carry an extensive range of products from some of the best known brands in the market place.

From your first click, we will be there to offer great deals, friendly advice and superb customer service all the way.

We offer a free* delivery service throughout mainland UK and Ireland (*some combination of products and locations may attract a delivery charge - email info@deals4u.co.uk for details)

karl@deals4u.co.uk

7 Market Lane

How would you rate Deals4u?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Joanne Nixon
Joanne Nixon
Verified Buyer
"Great service, had a couple of questions/quieries about my order that were dealt with swiftly 👍🏻"
Anna Czekanowska
Anna Czekanowska
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for this Microwave everywhere, its a beautiful peace- works well.Delivery took 10 days but once I got it very happy with my purchase"
N/a Angela
N/a Angela
"Everything was perfect"
"free delivery"
DIANE OLIVER
Verified Buyer
"extractor exactly what i was looking for and at the best price. Very happy"
"Happy with service but had to wait for fire to be delivered from manufacturers before it could be shipped to me. Was delivered on day stated and was kept informed of time frame."
Denisa Cardoso
Verified Buyer
"I was searching for an 80cm induction hob from neff everywhere and this company had it in stock, the last one. I confirmed over the phone. Delivery good. It will be installed today or tomorrow and I cannot wait to start cooking on it."
Gavin Hamer
Verified Buyer
"I was not informed the item was out of stock when I ordered. On the due date I called to enquiry and said would be another week. The customer care I got from that point was excellent"
Douglas Preston
Verified Buyer
"Not happy in the way we were not kept informed as to status of order. When ordered it stated dispatch would be a week. It took nearly three and we were not told why until I rang, even then I had to ring 3 times before they got in touch with manufacturer to find out where order was."
EILEEN FORBES
Verified Buyer
"Ordering online was very easy , product was delivered promptly. Overall a good experience would definitely use Deals4u again."
Elizabeth Rouse
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service - saved me money and delivered on time ...what more could you ask ?"
Peter Fairweather
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order but took long time to deliver. Website shows 7 days from date of dispatch, my order stated dispatch but it did not arrive in 7 days I contacted them and was told it had been dispatched by the manufacturing company to them and they would then dispatch to me, took about 14 days to arrive"
Marian Makin
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with fire but had to chase to get a delivery within the 7 days"
Richard T Holmes
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful when i inquired about the new World 901 G gas cooker and they delivered within two weeks"
Peter Jones
Verified Buyer
"Paid £279 24/1/18 for an electric fire - shown as available - but still not delivered 12/2/18 Phoned them 2 weeks ago and 1 week ago and got the same story - will be getting them in next week. If I do not receive a definite delivery date by 14/2/18 then will cancel the order and demand money back. Fortunately, paid via PayPal so will be contacting them if money not immediately refunded Peter I"
"Fantastic service. Extremely helpful. Recommended"
Paul Copland
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient service at a reasonable price."
"excellent and prompt service received"
Norman W G Allan
Verified Buyer
"Dimplex fire arrived smashed after a 14 day wait and despite various emails nobody replied. However, I did eventually get confirmation and they would transfer my payment back into my Bank."
Lulu Bousfield
Verified Buyer
"Still awaiting the product. Ordered 2 ovens. The first no problem. Couldn’t fault the company but the second! Good job not in a hurry for it!"
Eric Redding
Verified Buyer
"Very good competitive price and the reviews were very good of the Company which makes it easier to choose this Supplier"
Karen Nobis
Verified Buyer
"Best service ever. Thank you."
"Mainly the service ( with humour) that I received from a lady called Joanne Armstrong. My delivery didn't arrive when it was supposed to ( FedEx) my fire was apparently damaged.but no one had told her. She sorted it out and was brilliant."
Deals4u is rated 4.49 based on 851 reviews