Deals4u Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Deals4u

About Deals4u: Deals4u formed in 2004 and is now a multi-million pound business. We are online retailers for domestic appliances and pride ourselves on delivering not only fantastic deals and prices but also in providing excellent customer service

We carry an extensive range of products from some of the best known brands in the market place.

From your first click, we will be there to offer great deals, friendly advice and superb customer service all the way.

We offer a free* delivery service throughout mainland UK and Ireland (*some combination of products and locations may attract a delivery charge - email info@deals4u.co.uk for details)

karl@deals4u.co.uk

7 Market Lane

How would you rate Deals4u ?

Joanne Nixon
Joanne Nixon
Verified Buyer
"Great service, had a couple of questions/quieries about my order that were dealt with swiftly 👍🏻"
Anna Czekanowska
Anna Czekanowska
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for this Microwave everywhere, its a beautiful peace- works well.Delivery took 10 days but once I got it very happy with my purchase"
N/a Angela
N/a Angela
"Everything was perfect"
Mrs Kathleen Roots
Verified Buyer
"Price was really good and the service was even better. Would highly recommend deals4u."
"Good service. Dishwasher delivered within 2 weeks of placing order"
"After not recieving my item in which I had allowed more than 7 working days for I rang the company to ask its where abouts. They answered quicky, I spoke to someone who installed me with confidence they would sort it and called me back after 5 mins when they had spoken to the factory directly and explained the issue and reason for delay. It arrived shortly after."
Robert Salmon
Verified Buyer
"No Hassell goods delivered on time as arrranged"
"Easy to order and on time delivery."
"It took me a while getting it sorted comparing other stores but I was very pleased with the freezer I purchased, at the best price possible."
"great to deal with"
Adrian Langridge
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Service, wouldn't hesitate to use again in the future"
Pat Barron
Verified Buyer
"Lovely solid neat fire. Fits and looks well in fire place. Was also good price. Only problem we had, was we didn't get any notification of delivery date. And unfortunately we were not in. Neither did they leave any note to say they had tried to deliver."
"Seen the cooker hood on line , phoned Deals 4U, phone was answered promptly ordered item over the phone i belive spoke to Ben very professional and helpfull item arrived via Royal mail within a week recived a text of delivery day and time very happy with the service , will use deals 4u again"
"received an extractor fan but it arrived damaged with the broken parts stuck with sellotape so I can only assume it had already been returned damaged. I emailed and was sent a returns label but had to take it to my nearest post office which was not easy as it was big and heavy so I had to drive it to the post office with my husband to carry it in. They said they would dispatch a replacement on the receipt of the damaged one. 3 days later I received a message to say that it was out of stock and it would be sent directly by the supplier in 3-4 days it took 6 days and arrived with a courier with no delivery day or time so lucky I was in. This extractor was much better packed and undamaged."
"Hard to source motor easily supplied exactly as required. Great value for money."
James Robinson
Verified Buyer
"The fire arrived OK and has been fitted with no 'fitting' problems. However, the client found the coals that were supplied too small as they fell out of the grate openings and proved messy! She purchased larger coals at a cost of £13.65 and is now very happy with the effect. Perhaps you will consider large coals? Thank you for attention in this matter"
"Delivery was so overdue and communication was awful so i cancelled the item and ordered it from somewhere else... don't be lured in by their slightly cheaper prices, you just don't get the service"
Alan Austin
Verified Buyer
"Ordered and paid for dishwasher advertised on site. Turned out not to be available. Accepted alternative and had to chase twice for delivery which happened over 3 weeks later."
Mrs Anne Smith
Verified Buyer
"Great price and really quick delivery."
Mrs Anne Smith
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant price and delivery was really quick too. Would be happy to recommend deals4u to my friends and family."
Gravessa Townley
Verified Buyer
"loved the fire was £40 cheaper than argos, quality product prompt delivery"
"Very happy with service ."
"They took the money the item did not arrive a week later they said it would be delivered the a week later still no item rang them again then rang back to say they were unable to deliver it till April, money refunded quickly which is the good thing about them."
Deals4u is rated 4.48 based on 890 reviews