Deals4u Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Deals4u

About Deals4u: Deals4u formed in 2004 and is now a multi-million pound business. We are online retailers for domestic appliances and pride ourselves on delivering not only fantastic deals and prices but also in providing excellent customer service

We carry an extensive range of products from some of the best known brands in the market place.

From your first click, we will be there to offer great deals, friendly advice and superb customer service all the way.

We offer a free* delivery service throughout mainland UK and Ireland (*some combination of products and locations may attract a delivery charge - email info@deals4u.co.uk for details)

karl@deals4u.co.uk

7 Market Lane

Tell us how Deals4u made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service
Joanne Nixon
"Great service, had a couple of questions/quieries about my order that were dealt with swiftly 👍🏻"
Anna Czekanowska
"I was looking for this Microwave everywhere, its a beautiful peace- works well.Delivery took 10 days but once I got it very happy with my purchase"
N/a Angela
"Everything was perfect"
"Item ordered 14 August, still have not arrived. No response to email, and no answer on the phone! Refund requested."
"NO contact after order placed ,They do not answer the phone or email. STill waiting after 3 weeks"
"Ordered a hostess trolley on the 10th September and received an email straight away confirming the order. The delivery is 5to 7 days and have had no contact despite sending four emails and calling them about 20 times, the phone is never answered. After reading other reviews on trust pilot I don’t think my goods will ever arrive. I am really disappointed and if the company is not up and running why is the web page still up and running and WHY are they still taking people’s money."
"Order never arrived!"
"Paid £1700 for 3 kitchen appliances in August. Received an email 3 weeks ago saying items would be delivered in 10-12 days. No contact since. No answer to phone calls (x5) and no response to online enquiry. Website shows "items delivered" which is not the case. Hoping this will be resolved by delivery of goods or refund of money but at present no communication. Do take care here folks, at the moment it is not looking good."
"DO NOT BUY FROM DEALS4U AS THEIR PROMISES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ARE DESERVING OF MINUS 5 STARS. TOO MANY BROKEN PROMISES. ORDERED ELECTRIC OVEN EARLY AUGUST HAD SEVERAL DELIVERY DATES ALL NOT KEPT. TOLD ME ITEM WAS LOST AND WOULD RE-ORDER AFTER I PRESSED THEM. 3 WEEKS LATER STILL NO OVEN. EMAILS ALL IGNORED AND PHONE NEVER ANSWERED SO NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM. HAVE ASKED FOR FULL REFUND BUT AS THEY DO NOT REPLY I HAVE NO IDEA IF THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS. HAVE ASKED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY FOR A REFUND. SAVE A LOT OF STRESS AND SHOP ELSEWHERE. I ASKED ANOTHER COMPANY AND DELIVERY IS WITHIN A WEEK."
"This is the worst company ever.Item purchased was 4 weeks ago.They took the money and then ignored all emails. Ring their number it is never answered.Stick to reputable sellers.Caveat emptor."
"Paid considerable amount of money for 3 items of which money had been taken out but I have no items! Emailed several times and called but they do not respond to emails or answer the phone. I have now requested a refund ......still waiting ... DO Not waist your money or time on this company !"
"I have purchased an oven from them on 23rd August with a delivery of 10-12 days and like the other customers i have heard nothing. Calls are going unanswered and no reply to emails. I also suspect they have ceased trading so am going to contact my credit card company for a refund. I WOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMAPNYAT PRESENT."
"I'm concerned they have ceased trading. I purchased 2 ovens total value £1450 on 2nd August, got an email that day saying the lead time would be 10-12 days and have heard nothing since. I've phoned about 20 times, not one call has been answered. I have emailed twice and have not had a reply. Their website is still current but I suspect they have ceased trading and I am concerned I may not get a refund. My advice is DO NOT BUT ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY."
"Has Deals4u closed down as there is no answer from their telephone? 2 months without my goods and promised this week yet nothing."
"Would never buy from again. 1 month, still no item."
"Very good deal if you are prepared to wait 2-3 weeks delivery. Worth the wait."
"Poor communication, when nothing arrived after a week I had to get in touch with company, this was handled efficiently but was told their supplier was waiting for stock. I feel I should have been told this when the order was placed. The item arrived some 12 days later."
"I ordered an induction hob at the end of July for £699. The money was debited from my credit card straightaway. I then found out the lead time was >2 weeks so I cancelled the order since I could not wait. M money has not been refunded despite calling and emailing. The company is unresponsive and I am at my wits end."
"I ordered (and paid for) an induction hob 30/07/2018 with a 7-10 day delivery time, It is now 20/08/2018 and I still do not have the hob, I have been told it should be delivered by the end of this week! very poor service."
"Brilliant service and very helpful staff. Fast delivery and best price I could find anywhere. Would recommend deals4u."
"Brilliant service I received from deals4u. Very helpful staff and product was best price anywhere."
"Excellent customer service combined with very competitive pricing. What more could you want?"
"happy with my swan kettle except for when its put on to boil it sounds like an plane taking off"
Deals4u is rated 4.43 based on 929 reviews