Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

Edward Thomas
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd 5 star review on 25th February 2017
Becky Anderton
1st class service.
Ordered a 24" TV for our motor home, was as described, delivery was super quick, very pleased with the TV, will definitely use this site again.
Smooth, easy transaction from start to finish. I ordered a new Samsung Galaxy watch in Rose Gold - Grade A Refurbished. It arrived the next day and looks perfect. I am really pleased with it.

I would definitely buy from you again.
I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy s5e tablet from Dealbuyer.com and I was really impressed with the service and quality with I received. Both prices and delivery couldn't have been better.
Excellent service speedy delivery thank you
All good easy to navigate web site, fast delivery, good communications recomended seller.
Great product, fast delivery and great communications, happy buyer.
Great service and quick delivery
the price was good and it was delivered when they said they would that is all a customer needs
Excellent service. I emailed to ask about payment and received a reply within just over half an hour, ordered the TV and it is here in less than 24 hours.

That is, as I said, excellent service and the TV is great quality as well.
Brill TV, brill service and fab updates on delivery!!!
Brilliant money for value and service, ordered a tv it came next day
Great product with fast delivery.
Excellent offers and fast delivery
Really excellent service. Package arrived very quickly and it was exactly as described on the website. Would definitely use again.
Fast. Excellent product.
Finally found the right freeview box that I needed.
Absolutely recommend.
Thankyou Dealbuyer
My laptop purchase arrived on time all tracked and informed by text. The packaging was sufficient . Very pleased with the service I just need to find out about the warranty. I’m sure that there won’t be a problem. Thank you all at Dealbuyer UK
"Thank you for shopping with us at Dealbuyer.com from our website or ebay store" - website

"We value any feedback on your shopping experience with us, and have teamed up with the independent review site Reviews.co.uk who will help gather your comments." all the reviews.co.uk images in the email are broken

"We would really appreciate a few minutes of your time, to let us know how we’ve done." you sold me a laptop online and it came on time... there really is no experience (good or bad) to speak of that's remarkable.
Excellent service. Highly recommend
Ordered 3 Chrome laptops for home schooling at a good price on Friday afternoon. They were delivered Monday morning.
They were 14 day returns after a change of mind and reduced price but they were new and pretty much untouched.
3 happy kids.