Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

Read Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

Great company supplying at bargain prices, quick delivery and great communication, would definitely use again.
Fast delivery ( next day ). Quality product at a very competitive price.
Excellent price and service, cannot fault. It arrived very quickly and excellent package and courier service.
Exactly what ordered delivered next day
The Item arrived the very next day after ordering. Super quick. Unfortunately, it proved to be defective (no fault of Dealbuyer). So requested a refund. Now, this is where many suppliers fall down but not Dealbuyer. They responded very promptly and said item was on its way back to them the very next day. Shortly afterwards I was notified of the refund going back into my bank. Can't fault Dealboyer. Impressive service and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Great t.v. and delivery bang on when you said it would be
Great fast process and quick delivery
TV ordered one day and delivered the next day. That cannot be bettered thank you.
super fast delivery, hassle free many thanks
Very good, thank you guys, a pleasure to do business with
Great product service great did what it said on the tin
I’m delighted with my Apple Watch series 6. It’s pristine. I’m very happy and would use dealbuyer again no problem!!! 👍🙂 5⭐️
Excellent next-day delivery as advertised; likewise good discount on list price.
Thank you for the prompt delivery of my Humax box.
a couple of phone calls before purchasing a Humax 5000T were very helpful - a great company to deal with
Product as described, fast delivery.
Excellent service, free delivery within 48 hours
Wanting to return a product, I emailed Dealbuyer twice without any response (I thought). I then read rhe T&Cs and returned the product. I then got a phone call to tell me that return emails had been sent (they were in spam). The guy was so understanding, telling me a refund would be processed in due course. Very pleased with the service to date.
Good description, easy ordering and arrived promptly and well-packaged. Good price and as far as I can tell so far-a good buy
The product was excellent and arrived super quick. I returned the item but only because it didnt fit my needs and a refund was processed by Dealbuyer with no fuss.I definately recommend this retailer for products and service.
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.9 based on 3,000 reviews