Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

Read Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

Grand daughter was so pleased with watch .came very securely packed and got tracking number Very prompt delivery and delivered exactly when it said it would be delivered.defo buy from dealbuyer again
Love my watch I purchased from Dealbuyer.com, and loved the price even more, very speedy delivery too.
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd 5 star review on 4th September 2021
I was slightly nervous about ordering from Dealbuyer as I hadn't come across them before, but as they had the specific laptop my son wanted for uni (and cheaper than other stores) I took a chance - more than impressed, arrived the next day - one happy son!
Great service good price
Very good deal and rapid delivery.
I was slightly unsure whether to purchase from Dealbuyer, as I’ve never heard of them. I did however read the reviews and took a chance, plus paying via PayPal was an additional reassurance. The process was very straight forward. The delivery was exceptionally quick. I only gave 4 stars due to the fact the the first tv delivered had several cracks in the screen. I contacted the customer service (the gentleman was very lovely) sent pictures via email and arrange a collection for the following day. Within a few days received my tv in perfect condition! I will happily buy from Dealbuyer again! :-)
Look good and with fingerprint reader too,thank you.
Very quick delivery and delivered between the times advised
Absolutely blown away by the superb customer service I have received. What an awesome company to do business with. Would recommend to everyone if you want a fantastic, smooth experience. First Class!
Great TV Great price Good delivery
Good communication and quick delivery as it arrived earlier than they said. Product arrived as described new opened box but re sealed. item looks brand new and so far so good no issues.
Extremely quick delivery. Product in perfect condition. Very happy overall. Would definitely use again.
fast a speedy delivery, easy to deal with.
Delivered in the timescale as stated, good service.
Will use Dealbuyer again. speedy delivery, no problems.
Easy to navigate website with a great selection of products at very competitive prices. Purchased a laptop which was fantasticly priced. Delivery was swift and the product was well packaged. Would highly recommend and look forward to purchasing from Dealbuyer again soon.
Really happy with my watch. Works perfectly and was in an almost new condition as advertised. The only reason you could tell it was a display item previously is because the package was open but The watch itself was immaculate. Will definitely be back for more purchases in the future thanks
Well satisfied...
Excellent service provided. I had a issue with my purchase and they resolved it at minimum time and with excellent after care. Really pleased with everything and they have become my No1 go to place for future purchases.
very quick and efficient delivery was on time good quick easy site to navigate
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 2,658 reviews