DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

Read DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

02392006428

Tell us how DEAL DIRECT F S LTD made you happy
Helpful. Easy to Deal with
Very professional and friendly service, kept up to date every step of the way
Always very helpful they are a pleasure to deal with
Problem free process from start to finish, anxiety free remortgage thanks to Claire Humby and the team at DDFS
Good service.
From the start to the end of my application the service is just amazing, especially Mike and Hayley they are two professional people who have changed our life when we didn’t think getting back on track with money would ever be possible. Also Nigel for sorting the life insurance, loved our chats. Thank you all again and we will definitely be using this service again. Sarah & Elliot Ford
Very efficient and friendly service
Friendly and approachable
Excellent service from start to finish would highly recommend
Cannot thank DD FS enough, especially Claire who was fantastic from start to finish. Fantastic service, super prompt replies to emails and totally non judgemental about my circumstances. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant service from start to finish. Simon Tai is very patient, thorough and understanding. It has taken 2 weeks to receive our mortgage offer. would definitely recommend.
Very efficient and effective service given by Melody. The process was clearly explained from beginning to completion. Melody responded quickly to my needs and I would not hesitate to recommend her.
Melodie Kett is extremely efficient, professional and knowledgable about the products that were available to us. I have and will continue to recommend her to others.
Amazing service managed to get me the mortgage I needed. Excellent communication Thank you.
I had a great experience with Deal Direct. Paula was excellent, an absolute star and is a credit to the company! She was always there to answer any questions I had and responded to emails almost instantly at all times of day. She kept me updated throughout the process and was so friendly and professional throughout. We had a deadline to stick to and she made sure we got it over the line for that date. Couldn't fault her or any of the team, would definitely recommend them and would use them again without a second thought!
Quick decision and great service. They answered all my questions and concerns.
Knowledgable and helpful as always. Would recommend
Lee dealt with our remortgage very well. He was very friendly and wasn't pushy at all just wanted to get us the best deal. He has very good knowledge of the market and knows which lenders to use. We also spoke with Nigel regarding life insurance who is also very knowledgeable and friendly. Both Lee and Nigel replied promptly to our emails. I only stumbled upon deal direct online but I'm glad I did they really helped us out. Thanks
Nicky and hayley were awesome
From the start we have been dealt with efficiently and courteously. Simon has been so helpful
DEAL DIRECT F S LTD is rated 4.8 based on 4,282 reviews