DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend DEAL DIRECT F S LTD
Read DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

02392006428

Tell us how DEAL DIRECT F S LTD made you happy
Nicky at Deal Direct has been helping me secure the best buy to let mortgages for several years now. Always very helpful, friendly and efficient service. Highly recommend!
Deal Direct were absolutely amazing right from the very first phone call!! I felt compelled to leave a brilliant review just to make it clear how excellent their service and support is. Mike Axtell was fantastic and treated our case like it was his only one he was that good....took our info, gave us solid advice and helped us switch lender to organise our finances and mortgage very quickly and with care and attention....I feel Mike and Deal Direct went the extra mile for us, he could see we needed to sort things fast and even organised things with the new lender and progressed decisions when on leave!! We can’t thank Deal Direct enough for their excellent service and sourcing of a very good low rate mortgage which has overhauled our finances and sorted us out. Many thanks indeed!
This ic the second mortgage that Melanie has arranged fo me. My age is 66 and she simply wouldn’t give up. I can’t recommend her enough!
Fantastic help me a lot thanks too everyone
Nicky Lane was and has been exceptional from the start. Very very helpful and got us a great deal oppose to other brokers I spoke to. Definitely will use her again when my mortgage comes up for renewal and will definitely recommend her. Thanks Nicky.
Quick simple and easy well happy thanks definitely a recommendation from me
This is the second time iv used there services and both times very good and very helpful
Random mail shot from Deal Direct 13th May.....I made an inquiry mortgage offer in my in box 31st May!! An amazing professional and very personal service by personal who knew exactly what to do. All clearly explained and updated hourly as the matter progressed. A truly excellent and professional service.
Very helpful and informative.
Very good service from Simon and the team they have kept me well informed all the way through, I will definitely recommend this company to friends .
Very efficient, good communication. Polite and helpful Rebecca is a great asset to your team.
A superb service- I didn't know it could be so simple! This is how mortgages should be arranged and I would recommend to anyone wanting to ensure they get the best deal for them. I was not getting the mortgage deal I needed when approaching lenders directly. However, when I contacted Lee he was able to find the perfect deal within a couple of hours, the application process was simple and hassle free, and we received the mortgage offer within 2 weeks.
Nicky Lane was very helpful to get my remortgage
Great to deal with, would recommend to anyone, thanks
Happy with the service
Excellent service throughout the whole process. Can not thank Mike enough for his hard work and commitment to helping me achieve my end goal of remortgaging. Thank you Mike you have been a star, nothing was too much trouble, always a friendly voice on the end of the phone to put my worries at ease.
Mel has been amazing to deal with. Very helpful and fully committed to getting your mortgage.
John Whelan has been a total Star from initial engagement to receiving my formal mortgage offer. He had kept me appraised of progress and assisted through process to ensure everything is done right first time
Good communication